Yeti Coolers Tundra 35 Marine Cooler - Tan uploaded by Nicole B.

BY YETI

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip. Outside measurements: 21" x 16" x 15 1/2". Inside measurements: 14" x 9 1/2" x 10". Capacity: 7.2 gallons; holds 20 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 28lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YT35T. The YETI Tundra 35 Cooler is the ultra-portable model of our Tundra line, small enough to easily carry while still packing in the recommended 20 cans. Its the best road trip companion youll ever meet - some people even refer to it as their YETI Car Seat. Thanks to 2-to-3 inches of cold-retaining insulation and extra-thick walls made from UV-resistant polyethylene, this cooler will keep your ice icy whether riding shotgun with you in the A/C, securely strapped to the back of your ATV, or basking in the sun on your boat. And even though its the smallest of our Tundra coolers, the 35 is still built to be grizzly-proof. The Tundra 35 portable cooler also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the river on a warm summers day with a few cold beers, if thats the kind of thing that youre into. The non-slip feet keep it from sliding around on your stand-up paddleboard, if you want to go a little more extreme. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable coolers sturdy, one-piece construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey. see more...

Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I will start by saying that I won my Yeti, thankfully. I have been wanting to purchase one for myself for like ever! Well after we won this we used it all summer. Here are my cons: it is heavy when its not full, even heavier when it is. There are no wheels and no attachments to buy from yeti to pop wheels on. The ice does not stay any long than our Coleman cooler. as matter of fact we have to add ice almost every 3 hours to the yeti. :( I have been so grateful we didn't spend the $300 on this cooler. We have the yeti bag and that too is quite ridiculous and not user friendly. Last Con.. the rubber locks are tearing after only 4 months. They are warranted but still!! The Pro: Its A Yeti. ;)  Yeti Coolers Tundra 35 Marine Cooler - Tan
Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
Talk about keeping things ice cold... this baby does the trick! We bought frozen pork chops, tossed them in the Yeti cooler, and they were still rock solid by the time our 6 hour drive was over. It's an expensive purchase, but it's extremely worth it. I love this product so much!
Valeria G.
Yeti products. I have a lot of opinions on Yeti. It’s a good, well known brand and it’s also super super super expensive. All their products are amazing and get their job done. But the price is kind off a turn off for me. I only have the products that were given to me or at a discount price.
Anndria T.
I love love love my yeti tundra 25 cooler. I love the tan color. My husband and I put decals on it from the trips that we go on. I love how much it holds and how it keeps everything cold for days. We use it to take our food for our camping trips. I would definitely purchase again.
Tyler A.
Charlotte
This cooler is the perfect size for hunting adventures, fishing and boating adventures. I take it on my job site and never had a scratch very tough!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
I know it’s expensive but it’s so worth the price! This thing keeps ice for days!!! We love using it