yesto® grapefruit Vitamin C Glow-Boosting SnapMask™ Stick uploaded by Zoe A.

BY YES TO

Yes to sticking it to less-than-radiant skin with grapefruit and Vitamin C for selfie-ready, glowing skin in a flash!

Mask, relax and kick dull, uneven skin to the curb wherever you go, day or night with this creamy mask stick! Just swipe the formula on dry or wet skin and in 5 minutes you’ll be #pictureperfect.

Grapefruit rich in vitamin C and lycopene (antioxidant heavy hitters), it naturally evens skin tone, enhances glow, promoting healthier, smoother and softer looking skin…you glow girl!

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Sorbitan Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ascorbyl Palmitate*, Citris Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Stearic Acid, Gellan Gum, Ethylhexyglycerine, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene. *Vitamin C

Usage: Twist up stick from the base. Apply mask onto damp or dry skin, building to achieve an even layer. Like a flash, this mask dries working its brightening magic in just 5 minutes! Rinse with warm water. Replace the cap.

Gracie A.
It’s is so convenient. When you’re too tired and don’t feel like going through the process of putting and mask on or going through your skin care routine this will be your best friend. If it wasn’t for this some night I would have skipped my skin care routine but this saved my skin.
Zoe A.
Austin
I loved the idea of this mask! I would always leave it on for more than 5 minutes because I would get distracted doing other things. But it never burned or irritated my skin due to prolonged time. I do not think that I noticed a substantial amount of brightening on my dark spots, but the did get lighter and after I started using this product, I got a lot of compliments that my skin was glowing.
Meghan M.
Kingsport, tn
I love yes to products. This works very well and after two weeks I notice a difference in my skin. I will definitely recommend this product and be buying again. The smell is delicious as well.
Elizabeth N.
I love this product! I purchased this at a local CVS as I do most my skincare products! This definitely gave my skin a boost in tone, for a better "glow"! I would recommend it to anyone! It met all my expectations and then some. Very satisified with this purchase.
Rene M.
Wilmington
I honestly didn't like this product. I didn't notice any improvements in my skin. I've tried other grapefruit items as well with the same results, which is surprising because the yes to tomatoes and yes to blueberries are some of my favorite skin care items.
emilia P.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I’ve literally used every Yes To product I’m obsessed. I have sensitive skin and face masks tend to break me out but I have never had a problem with Yes To and they continue to be one of my favorite skin care brands.
Stefanie L.
This product started off as a little too strong for my skin and left a very bare feeling. But I continued to use because I saw results. Just wouldn’t recommend using as often as the directions say for sensitive skin.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
I didn’t really like the consistency. The gel just did not work for my skin type. I’ve tried a lot from their brand but this was just a miss for me dried me out and left me flaky. Loved the sent though
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
Grapefruit extract anything is great for calming redness, inflammation, shrinking pores, etc. this product especially helps with all of that. Not to mention it smells fantastic! Great value and great quality.
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
Grapefruit is one of my all time favorite scents so this product was immediately a win for me. My skin felt revived and refreshed and the scent is so clean and crisp. Will definitely purchase!

back