BY YESSTYLE.COM

YesStyle is the largest online Asian Fashion retailer since 2006. We deliver the best and the latest fashion trends from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and the rest of Asia. Every season, YesStyle brings its customers thousands of fashion items from various designers across Asia. Visit our websites: www.yesstyle.com see more...

• Is there any clothes for bigger girls?2 Answers
  • what is the customer service like ? are there issues wit...1 Answers
  • They have size L, real?3 Answers
YesStyle
  • "They can be a bit pricey and there are often times the items you want are not in stock but I seriously wouldn't shop at anywhere else for Asian fashion." in 16 reviews
  • "I got a really cute tank top that I wear all the time, but I also got a crappy sweater that I didn't even wear once cause it looked so cheap." in 12 reviews
  • "I think the clothes on the site ate cute and good quality, however, finding something that can fit you may be a struggle." in 12 reviews
  • "Brilliant for buying circle lenses and heavier beauty products due to the free shipping over $20 so I buy a lot of hair products here for that reason." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been to the yesstyle store in San Francisco and purchased several times, and so far the quality of the items have been pretty good." in 6 reviews
member-6a31b
BEWARE OF FAKE!!! most of these products are all knock off's of Korean brand clothing! I'm not sure how they can get away with this and that they haven't been shut down yet! almost all of these images of korean kids clothing are from well known brands in Korea I often buy from directly from Korea, so I was very surprised to find them available to the US at half the cost in Korea.  YesStyle.com seems to be knocking off the brands, who knows what you're going to get, most likely some cheaply made piece of crap, nothing compared to the original. Also I noticed they use images from these Korean brands and label them with their own brand name. Please be aware that of buying Korean cosmetics and and skincare from them because they are most likely fakes as well. China is well known for producing fakes of Korean brands, that is why Chinese people come to Korea to buy directly because they know they will get originals.
Kalia L.
Yesstyle is a website that carries asian brands. The item's quality you choose to buy may depend on the brand it's from. Items can be a hit or miss just like almost any other clothing websites. I typically do like most of the items I purchased but I'm never too crazy about the quality of them.
I shop here a lot because they have asian/unique styles that you typically wouldn't find in American stores. Some stuff may be affordable and some may be expensive.
The biggest con I have with Yesstyle is that they take FOREVER to ship and arrive. Sometime it may take up to a month to arrive to me.
I still do recommend it to friends because they have a lot of variety of styles. For example, they carry the latest trends of clothings, cosplays, wigs, Korean/Japanese beauty products, etc.
Hailey C.
N Hollywood, CA
I've bought so many things through yesstyle over the course of 6 years. Their clothes are cheap and every so often you'll get a article of clothing that's really bad quality, but that's what you get for spending barely any money on clothes. But usually the clothes are okay quality and I still wear things that i bought from there YEARS ago. Most of their clothes are one size fits all, which isn't true, it usually only fits small skinny girls. I'm considered skinny and sometimes their clothes are still too small for me. They have sizing charts to help convert Asia sizing to US sizing which is nice. Their shoes are good quality and last a very long time. The downside to yesstyle is that it takes FOREVER for your clothes to arrive. I've waited up to a month before. But the wait is worth it for cute Asian fashion
wendy d.
I've heard so many good reviews on this website. I personally purchased the "Lime Key Facial Scrub"
And I honestly think it has helped exfoliate my face. Apply a small dime amount- and you lightly rub around your face and you will literally see residue of dead skin cells. It's both disgusting but also very pleasing to see that you're taking all of that out and I usually do this either once or twice a week. Maybe less since I haven't done much makeup on me in some time. Wash out with cold water and you are basically set.
Besides this product I actually have not purchased anything else from this website but I am looking forward to trying out a couple of things.
I mostly go on this website to check out the skin care.
joan c.
SHOE SIZE NOT ACCURATE & CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CARELESS AND NOT SMART

I purchased 2 pairs of shoes according to their size converting table but both were way too small so I asked for a RMN no to ask for a return.

1st request replied with instruction to do a size exchange despite I asked for a return!! So 2nd request sent and clearly selected "Return unopen item" saying that these shoes were too small. This time still RMA number provided and asked me to provide "details" for the return (what the...?). They don't read comments??

Now, I have to send the 3rd request. They only allow 14 days for returning the merchandise and not to mention every request take at least 48 hours to hear back!! Such an totally unpleasant experience.
Susan K.
Cypress, CA
I’ve been buying from here for years. I love the site and they actually have high quality clothes IF you take the time and look through the reviews. If there are not review for a certain item that you want, know that you’re basically playing Russian roulette.

I’m not going to lie, it’s going to take about half a month to get to you. No point in paying for rushed shipping because it technically doesn’t “ship” until like two weeks later AND THEN they give you a tracking number, etc.

No sales tax, free shipping. Definitely worth it if it’s international.
Nathlene E.
This is a great website to shop. I bought skin care and make up and some stuffs too like headband and sunglasses. They are amazing! At fist I was scared, but it was good tho. They have clothes too which I'll try buying soon if I have money lol. #brokeproblems
Haziel A.
Literally the best thing I have found since I lost my dog...they have the best and cutest fashion in their selection of clothing, although the sizes run small if you can fit it then you should shop there
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
I have been using YesStyle for about 3 years and it is still my favorite place to shop! There is a wide selection of styles to choose from and you can get nice clothes for a reasonable price. The website is organized and easy to use as well. Last year, I started my own online shopping mall and, even though I am nowhere near YesStyle at the moment, it is a website that inspires me to work harder on my own.
CRYSTAL C.
Elk Grove, CA
Gosh i have been shopping her since middle school. Almost 10 years now. I just love it so much. There are many little shops that sell similar things and I would just pay careful attention to the reviews and their measurements. Sizes do tend to run smaill as it is an Asian store. Fon't mind the discounted price that much. Everything there is cheap nevertheless
Danielle D.
Darby, PA
How are the materials of the clothing. Are they cheap materials or really good?
Lucy D.
Bothell, WA
How is the price for the quality of the clothing?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What is your favorite item form this store?
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I've never heard of this company. Are they legit? How is the quality? How long does shipping to Canada take?
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
How is the material of this product? And it is pricey? What kind of trends do they serve?