Yescomusa 1/2/10 Pack 4 LEDs Solar Power Security PIR Motion Night Sensor Light Waterproof Outdoor Garden Lamp

BY YESCOMUSA

This 4 LEDs Solar Motion Sensor Light is a very environmentally friendly way of lighting your garden, driveway, patio. see more...

Review (1)
Jodie Z.
I have something similar to these but I didn't pay nearly the prices on this listing. I have one step up on my back deck and was worried people would trip. They were easy to install, my bf said. I think i paid between $10-15 on  Amazon and it was a 4 pack. They have others listed that are similar with a slightly higher price of $22