Yes To - Yes To Tomatoes: Detoxifying Charcoal Mask Bar + Charcoal Brush 56g 2oz/ 56g uploaded by molly b.Yes To - Yes To Tomatoes: Detoxifying Charcoal Mask Bar + Charcoal Brush 56g 2oz/ 56g uploaded by Melissa G.Yes To - Yes To Tomatoes: Detoxifying Charcoal Mask Bar + Charcoal Brush 56g 2oz/ 56g uploaded by Felicia D.

BY YES TO

Brand from United States: Yes To. Yes to raising the bar on clear skin with detoxifying charcoal and tomatoes for the ultimate in masking. The creamy mask, in a convenient, easy-to-use solid bar, and ultra-luxurious charcoal-inflused brush applicator provide a double dose of detoxifying charcoal to help draw out impurities and dirt like a pro for naturally clear skin. Keep the bar and brush together in included net pouch for easy on-the-go storage. For: all skin types How to use: Slightly dampen Charcoal Brush and sweep across the Charcoal Mask Bar. Brush onto clean skin, building an even layer. Relax and allow to dry for 10 minutes To remove, wipe off mask with a damp cloth or wipe, and rinse off any remaining mask. see more...

molly b.
USA
I did my blackhead removal facial mask last night. It worked! I've used other blackhead strip brands and they just didn't do anything. This time I used Yes To Tomatoes from Yes To. This was a two-step nose kit called Buh Bye Blackheads. The first step involves washing your face with warm water, leaving the nose area wet. Then you apply the cleanser in the Step 1 packet with the Cotton Swab they provide, which is dark grey/black and looks like an oversized eye-shadow applicator. Anyways, you rinse that off and, once again, leave the nose wet. Apply the black, Charcoal Nose Strip provided in the Step 2 packet and wait 10 min. Once it's dry, gently remove the strip and see all the crud it pulls out! #thisactuallyworked.
Jacqueline R.
Wisconsin rapids
I loved this mask!  It has a great built in applicator so theres no mess.  It was gentle on my sensitive skin so there was no burning or irritation upon application.  It dried it about 20 min and then for the peel off...FYI this mask will remove facial hair which is great for removing that peach fuzz but stay away from your eyebrows.  After I peeled the mask & rinsed my fave my skin felt clean, soft and perfectly hydrated. Dont let the size of tube mislead you, Ive used the mask about 5-6 times & there are still plenty uses left in tube.I follow mask with a good hydrating night cream.  Highly recommend!
Ariana B.
Sylvania
I only used this two times because I accidentally left it on the floor and it exploded everywhere, but the two times I did use it, it wasn’t very good. The smell was a little strong, smelled like older women’s face cream or something. I didn’t see a difference in my skin after using it. It says that it is a peel off on the bottle, but it didn’t peel off. I tried doing a thin and thick layer but both times I had to wash it off because it didn’t peel. I would not buy this again.
Brenda J.
Madera , CA
This product is really fun to put on but it doesnt do much other than make ur skin feel soft and detoxified. Wouldnt buy again because it was a bit expensive for just 2 good effectives from it and i have dry skin and feel like this wouldnt benefit me much.
Zoe J.
Firstly, this product is really fun to use. Unlike other masks, the scent is calming and not too strong. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I’ve found that this formula is gentle enough for me to use every few days or so. The ingredients help tone down any acne or inflammation as well, though the effects are not very immediate. Great alternative to cheap sheet masks - would recommend
Melissa G.
Belmont
I felt like this got my skin very clean. I probably wouldn’t recommend to use it everyday, but on days with heavy makeup. It wasn’t overly drying for my oily/combo skin.
Also, I found this to be great to clean my brushes with if in a pinch for brush soap. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Snapmask Stick
skylar 🌪.
This mask was amazing for my skin, and I love it so much! However, since it is charcoal, it’s intense on skin, but I don’t mind that too much. If you do have sensitive skin, I suggest either using this mask very, very, very lightly, or only on the areas of your skin that are extremely problematic. Overall, this mask worked wonders for me, and I’d definitely recommend it!
member-3d93c0059
I received this from a different company as a gift. I love my asking so I knew immediately that I was going to love this. This is one of those mats that you can do extremely fast and get a lot out of it. I received this from a different company as a gift. I love masking so I knew immediately that I was going to love this. This is one of those nights that you can do extremely fast and get a lot out of it.. The little brush is a fun at on making the masking experience that much more amazing
Lisa M.
NYC
This product really worked for any body acne and blemishes that I had. It's gentle enough to use it every single day without any irritation. The scent isn't strong either and it's calm. The only thing about the bar is that it gets soft really quickly and leaves a weird surface if you keep it in the tub.
Ritu S.
I live for charcoal masks because they are effective for my skin! This reduces the size of my acne and it clears my face. I absolutely love the packaging and I love their other products too. This is also healthy since the yes to products use fruits and veggies for our skin! Highly recommend it!

back