BY YES TO #22 in CC Cream

Yes to grapefruit cc cream is a natural, lightweight, color-correcting formula with so many awesome benefits we had to make a list (who doesn't love lists?): provides instant and natural coverage with natural pigments helps correct skin tone increases luminosity and radiance with evodia fruit reduces fine lines and wrinkles protects with spf 18 broad spectrum moisturizes and keeps skin supple and fresh promotes smoother and softer looking skin with grapefruit think of our light-medium shade as a little touch of?. Latte, caramel, and hazelnut, for a flawless finish... see more...

• Why the heck did they discontinue this!!! I haven... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a CC cream that will control shine throughout the...1 Answers
  • I love the yes to moisturizers, but I'm a little worried about th...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacey O.
I just finished the product this weekend. I love the packaging, it has a pump and as you use the product, it is pushed to the top. The container is clear so you can see what you have left and there's almost no product left at the end. It has a really thick formula with a creamy texture. It's a very light coverage that evens skin tone. I used this on days that I didn't want a full face of makeup but wanted to remove redness. I would buy this again.
Nadia J.
Clayton, NJ
This is something I can't live without! I bought this at Burlington Coat Factory for $2.99 because I wanted to try something that was natural and it was in the clearance section ( can't beat the price, retail is $15 and up!). When I finally used this I was not disappointed. It has become an everyday staple in my beauty routine because it blends well and it just looks like my natural skin. Too bad this gem is not sold everywhere.
Isabel M.
Saline, MI
Its very light coverage and very moisturizing. But it feels kinda strange on the face, almost like its drying out your skin but it is not. I like to mix it with my other foundations for lighter coverage or use it as a base sometimes if my skin is dry. Overall its decent but I wont be re purchasing it.
Kimberly D.
Waynesboro, PA
I love wearing this under my foundation for the extra coverage that it gives. I also love that it has spf in it, and evens out my skin tone at the same time. I highly recommend this to anyone who has patchy skin, or doesn't like to wear a full coverage foundation.
Mervat S.
Clovis, CA
Love this CC cream. Healthy, natural ingredients and a product that feels great on the skin. Has a nice scent as well. It provides a little tint so you can wear it without foundation which is great in the summer. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This product works so well for my skin! It has brightened my face and evened my skin tone. It has even helped stop breakouts! My skin has never felt so smooth, soft, and supple before! I feel brighter and can see fine lines smoothing out, I'm a huge fan and will buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Muskego, WI
Very orange and uneven. It doesn’t stay in place that well. It’s very difficult to blend and it’s very patchy. It does look natural on the skin if you do get it on but I would not recommend it for others.
Savannah Y.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I picked up this cc cream one day because I had been tanning, it was on sale, and I needed darker makeup that would be good for my skin. So many people have complained about the smell, but I think mine smells great, like a sweet flower! It really does help brighten and even my skin and protect it with a little spf. It is easy on my breakouts and doesn't worsen them, but instead helps me hide them. I fully recommend this product :)
Lesley E.
Nice light weight cc cream but I do wish it had a little more coverage for days when I would like to go without foundation. Could also be better if had at least 30 spf
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
I love the look this gives my skin. With a little bronzer & some blush, I feel like I'm well put together for the day. I love how it lasts all day & doesn't wear off. The only reason it's one star short of being a Five Star product is because of the smell. The grapefruit is barely noticeable, but after using it for several months now, I'm slightly numb to the scent it gives off.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I love the yes to moisturizers, but I'm a little worried about the cc cream. Is it heavy or light? Does it stay smooth, or flake up halfway through the day (that's the issue I have Roth other brands)?
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Is this worth trying ? Somebody please answer my question?(:
Carol M.
I'm looking for a CC cream that will control shine throughout the day without breaking me out. Has anyone tried this product? And, if so, what are some of its benefits?
Amanda N.
I love Yes To products, but with the reviews I'm not sure I want to try this one. What are other good (but affordable), very lightweight CC creams?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work for all skin types.. African American skin types? Cause breakouts? Face feel tighter?