BY YES TO #40 in CC Cream

Yes to grapefruit cc cream is a natural, lightweight, color-correcting formula with so many awesome benefits we had to make a list (who doesn't love lists?): provides instant and natural coverage with natural pigments helps correct skin tone increases luminosity and radiance with evodia fruit reduces fine lines and wrinkles protects with spf 18 broad spectrum moisturizes and keeps skin supple and fresh promotes smoother and softer looking skin with grapefruit think of our light-medium shade as a little touch of?. Latte, caramel, and hazelnut, for a flawless finish...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i picked up this cc cream one day because i had been tanning, it was on sale, and i needed darker makeup that would be good for my skin. so many people have complained about the smell, but i think mine smells great, like a sweet flower! it really does help brighten and even my skin and protect it with a little spf. it is easy on my breakouts and doesn't worsen them, but instead helps me hide them. i fully recommend this product :) " in 3 reviews
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
It can easily peel off easily, and it doesn't last in heat. It has a nice tint to it and covers pretty good. You HAVE to set it though, otherwise you'll look very shiny
Stacey O.
I just finished the product this weekend. I love the packaging, it has a pump and as you use the product, it is pushed to the top. The container is clear so you can see what you have left and there's almost no product left at the end. It has a really thick formula with a creamy texture. It's a very light coverage that evens skin tone. I used this on days that I didn't want a full face of makeup but wanted to remove redness. I would buy this again.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This product works so well for my skin! It has brightened my face and evened my skin tone. It has even helped stop breakouts! My skin has never felt so smooth, soft, and supple before! I feel brighter and can see fine lines smoothing out, I'm a huge fan and will buy again!
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
I'm obsessed with this product! It completely exceeded all my expectations and I've basically turned into a walking billboard for this company. Seriously, I should be on salary. I'd recommend this to my best friend and worst enemy. Get it!
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
This face cream has brightened my skin and I have seen slight reduction of my pores. I love the scent of it . It has made my skin soft and I didn't break out from using. My face doesn't get greasy either after using it. I highly recommend it.
Gabby M.
Love the "Yes To" line. The grapefruit has a great scent. As a CC cream, he smooths on and blends easily. Can usually find at Target for a good price. Lasts all day. Would recommend to everyone!
Amanda C.
Larned, KS
I liked the light coverage. It didn’t make me greasy (and I have oil prone skin), had even coverage, and has spf. The product would dry hard in the pump, so next time the pump was used hard chunks would mix in the foundation. And this cc cream has the worst smell that lingers and stinks.
Julieta M.
Denver
It does leave my skin oily for some reason, I do like the small amount of coverage vs having to wear foundation, however it is not enough for my hyperpigmentation that still is super noticeable.
Savannah Y.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I picked up this cc cream one day because I had been tanning, it was on sale, and I needed darker makeup that would be good for my skin. So many people have complained about the smell, but I think mine smells great, like a sweet flower! It really does help brighten and even my skin and protect it with a little spf. It is easy on my breakouts and doesn't worsen them, but instead helps me hide them. I fully recommend this product :)
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I love the yes to moisturizers, but I'm a little worried about the cc cream. Is it heavy or light? Does it stay smooth, or flake up halfway through the day (that's the issue I have Roth other brands)?
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Is this worth trying ? Somebody please answer my question?(:
Amanda N.
I love Yes To products, but with the reviews I'm not sure I want to try this one. What are other good (but affordable), very lightweight CC creams?
Kamrey B.
Does this really work ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work for all skin types.. African American skin types? Cause breakouts? Face feel tighter?