BY YES TO

Yes to multi-masking with coconut, charcoal, and superblueberries to meet all your masking needs.

Apply all three mud mask formulas for a full treatment or target the areas your skin needs the most love – each masks is in an individual sachet that separates for great on-the-go use. Now you can triple mask with coconut for hydration, charcoal for detoxification and superblueberries for a skin recharge. Because, hey, not all areas of your skin should be treated equally!

95% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Virgin Coconut Oil a tropical moisturizer. Now I want a piña colada…

Charcoal a natural detoxifier and impurity remover to deep clean skin. Not just for BBQs anymore!

Superblueberries a vital nutrient that helps keep skin radiant and youthful. Who knew being blue could be so great!

Coconut Mud Mask:

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Honey (Mel), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdari a Flower Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.

Charcoal Mud Mask:

Salicylic Acid, Water, Propanediol, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Superblueberries Mud Mask: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Illite, Montmorillonite, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Limonene.

How To Use:

One mask fits all? No way! Apply 1, 2 or 3 mud masks to treat skin in targeted areas or all over your face, your choice! Let them work their magic for 5-10 minutes. (Feel free to lie down and close your eyes too!) Rinse off with water to reveal your gorgeous complexion.

Yes To Triple Masking Hydrate/Detox/Recharge
  • "I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!" in 10 reviews
Marketa H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand all together, however the triple mask is my fav. I either use each mask at different times or I use different masks on certain target areas at the same time. U are going to get at least 2 uses from each mask so don’t open fully, just tear a small part from the corner. The price point is amazing, around $3 bucks. I like to use the charcoal in my t-zone I’m prone to black heads & large pores there, I like to use the glow or calming in other areas. There are different variations, but u always get 3 masks. This brand also has a lot of other products that are wonderful & always affordable!Yes To Triple Masking Calm/Detox/Vit C Glow-boost
Andrèa S.
Right after the shower, pores will be open.  This is the best time to reap the benefits of this mask.  I needed minimal foundation after the dramatic shine reduction after using this product.  My skin felt legitimately baby soft.  I recommend usage of this type of mask when you are experiencing a lot of stress in life.  The natural ingredients included will recharge your senses.  The ingredients and results will uplift a tired face.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I’m going to rate this mask just like I rated the green under eye one. These suck. I picked the green one and this one up from target and I was really excited to see an affordable mask but they were a let down. They run about 4 or 5$ I believe and they’re not even worth that. They don’t do one thing to your face or under eye area. Save up and buy something that works ,for $6-$7 Sephora has amazing masks under their brand.
Amber C.
Huntsville
I have the worst luck with facial masks- my skin tends to break out at the slightest thing, so I steer clear of masks. That being said, these are lovely. My skin feels wonderful afterwards, and while I haven’t seen any lasting effects of the masks, I also haven’t seen breakouts caused by them. I wouldn’t suggest these as a part of your daily skin care, but for a night of relaxation, absolutely.
Gloria B.
Arcata
Just tried this mask today! I absolutely fell in love. You can really feel each different mud mask working in different ways. It felt harsh at first but my pores were all very open. I bought a few more so will review when used! Also you can use it twice I just threw the extra in a zip loc.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Another win for YesTo! Triple mud mask to detoxify, recharge, and hydrate your skin. Use the charcoal in you T area mostly. I did this in two ways so I could have recharging all by itself. Good masks! I’m such a sucker for these! Yes To Triple Masking Hydrate/Detox/Recharge
Madison M.
Pittsburgh
I am all about bundling things together to make it easier.  I also love to do a good mask at least twice a week especially when I have a morning off so I can shower and use a mask right after before having to get up and go . It wasn’t as hydrating as I expected but definitely one of the better masks that you can get at a grocery store
Missy T.
I enjoyed using this. I used each pack individually and had about two applications in each. The alternative way is to use different packs on different parts of your face. The Ultra Hydrating Mud Mask gave my face a slight stingy sensation at first and smelled good, like coconut. Once it was washed off my skin felt refreshed. The Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask felt refreshing when put on the skin and it has a good scent. When I washed it off though my skin felt dry, which is fine too because I always put lotion on and I assume it is what the mask was supposed to do. The last up was the Recharging Greek Yogurt & Probiotics. This one felt cool and refreshing when I put it on, but like the last one, made my skin feel dry after rinsing it off. I kept them on for 10 minutes each and used one a day. All in all I like the product and would recommend them.
Rachel N.
Glenolden, PA
Not as revitalizing as it sounds but it is still a great mask! I would buy again for sure. All of the Yes To  products are awesome. Seriously one of my favorite skincare brands out there. If I could I’d buy every kind of their masks every time I’m at the store.  Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask
Lady Elle K.
Ocala
I loved the charcoal mask!! My skin felt so soft. But i did have a slight allergic reaction to the coconut one. Overall really good and super convenient to have small sizes. It came with enough for 2!! Yes To Triple Masking Hydrate/Detox/Recharge
aleyia 💕.
Macon
Is this a good product to use?