BY YES TO

Yes to multi-masking with coconut, charcoal, and cucumbers to meet all your masking needs.

Apply all three mud mask formulas for a full treatment or target the areas your skin needs the most love – each mask is in an individual sachet that separates for great on-the-go use. Now you can hydrate with coconut, detox with charcoal and soothe with cucumbers. Because, hey, not all areas of your skin should be treated equally!

95% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Virgin Coconut Oil a tropical moisturizer. Now I want a piña colada…

Charcoal a natural detoxifier and impurity remover to deep clean skin. Not just for BBQs anymore!

Cucumber a soothing vegetable extract. Have you tried slices in water? Yum.

Coconut Mud Mask:

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Honey (Mel), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdari a Flower Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin. *Certified Organic Ingredient / Ingrédient Organique Certifié

Charcoal Mud Mask:

Salicylic Acid, Water, Propanediol, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Cucumber Mud Mask: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Montmorillonite, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Corallina O cinalis Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Illite, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

One mask fits all? No way! Apply 1, 2 or 3 mud masks to treat skin in targeted areas or all over your face, your choice! Let them work their magic for 5-10 minutes. (Feel free to lie down and close your eyes too!) Rince off with water to reveal your gorgeous complexion.

Yes To Triple Masking Hydrate/Detox/Calm
  • "I have really bad skin, it' very sensitive, oily and prone to break outs and this product is amazing. Most stuff burns my skin but not This!" in 18 reviews
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I liked how east this one is to use. Smell wasn't the best. It came in cute and compact packaging that was great for travel. I have used this one a few times. I like it for the most part. The smell was just a little overwhelming. I would probably purchase again. It did give my skin a nice glowy sheen for almost a week. I feel like it definitely did it's job in detoxing
Morgan K.
Chico
I love the Vitamin C overnight mask from Yes To. The smell is really pleasant, it's a light citrus smell. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. I wake up in the morning with my skin looking really clear and bright, every time I use this it dramatically reduces my redness for a couple days after. I will continue to purchase this mask!
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I tried this mask thinking it was going to be good for my skin and use natural products. I have sensitive skin so I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately, as soon as I applied it my face was burning. I didn't leave the mask on long, but when I took it off my face was really red and was still burning. I rinsed and swore off the brand.
Ashley L.
Bradley Beach
The mask that I tried did help my face a little bit. It made my face smooth and it felt very clean after using the mask. But I have very sensitive skin so it did irritate my skin a bit, but not as bad as masks have done in the past. Overall I liked the product but I think it would suit better for someone with less sensitive skin.
Rachel V.
Atlanta
I LOVE this mask!! I have large pores and my skin is SUPER sensitive and was super afraid that this would be another cheap mask that didn’t do anything for me skin & would make me breakout. Thankfully it was quite the opposite! It made my skin super smooth and calmed my skin down! I will definitely keep buying this.
Victoria S.
Livingston
I absolutely love this brand! I have tons of their products not just including face masks! This mask was so easy to use and so affordable! It hydrated my skin in an amazing way! I typically have dry skin so it helped tremendously and I would definitely purchase again and look forward to trying more of their masks!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I have always loved the Yes To brand. They have always been my go to with my sensitive skin. The Yes To Cucumbers has been my favorite and the Yes to Coconuts is another favorite of mine. They both hydrate and refresh my skin and leave me feeling clean. I would buy this again for sure! Would totally recommend!! Great for a relaxing day or a fun girls night in!
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL
It's a good, affordable mask. It's not the most hydrating mask I've ever used, but it is good for the price! Especially if you're new to masks/sheet masks it's a great way to try them out! It does hydrate the skin, I just feel that the effects don't last as long as other facial masks I use as my staples!
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
The perfect multi-masking set! I bought 3 of these for use over the winter and haven’t been disappointed each of the times I’ve used them. They do a great job for the price and you can normally get a discount on them at Target or Ulta by using store coupons. So much product in the packaging, as well!
Rachael Y.
Staunton
Was ok. The directions where a little unclear at first. When I first tried the mask it was odd but I quickly got used to it. When I removed the mask my skin was a little red but I have sensitiveish skin so I was kinda expecting that. After about 20 min my skin calmed down and looked great.
Shannetta j.
Will this be good on oily and dry skin
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
How does this react for anybody with sensitive skin?
Lela P.
Why is this product listed for $55?
KayDee B.
Has anyone with dry skin tried this out??