BY YES TO

for fine or limp hair Yes to nectarine that volumizes limpy locks and Yes to hydrating  Dead Sea minerals that pack some serious across the room. Tomatoes are bursting with Lycopene, a serious anti-oxidant that fights cell damage and keeps locks strong, long and lovely. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea minerals. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben-free, naturally! Cruelty Free 99.9% Natural Product Ingredient Note: *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I had no clue this item existed. Has anyone used it befor...2 Answers
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I have been using this conditioner along with the Yes To Carrots Shampoo and I am loving it! It smells amazing and is really nourishing my hair. I have noticed that my hair looks significantly healthier since I've been using this. Definitely try it out!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
This product didn't do much for me in the volumizing department (no product does so this conditioner isn't alone!) but I really like the smell and I strongly support cruelty-free companies. I'm glad to see more and more companies going this route. I've tried a couple other products by them and have been pretty satisfied, so all in all, it's worth a try.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
All of Yes To Carrots products are simply divine! This voluminizing mousse was no exception. This felt extremely lightweight and smelled fantastic, highly recommend!
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
My all time favorite conditioner. It leaves my thick, crazy, dry hair, hydrated, voluminous and smelling wonderful. It goes through your hair so smoothly and gives life to dull limp hair. Plus, it's organic!! This is simply a treat for your hair.
Emma E.
Saint Marys City, MD
I really love this brand!! Can't help but buy all of their wonderful items :) cute packaging, great scent and very nourishing for your hair.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This brand is a little expensive but the products are worth it! This conditioner smells so good and does wonders for dry hair!
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This a great conditioner especially if you have thicker and dry hair it will give the volume that makes your hair feel amazing.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
I had no clue this item existed. Has anyone used it before? Seems interesting enough to try and see true results both the conditioner and shampoo who can't use natural volume