Yes To Tomatoes Skin Set

Just how natural is this stuff?
Just how natural is this stuff?
Does these products really help to cure acne ?
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Skin Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I still use the repairing lotion and the spot stick, but changed to a different cleanser. in reviews
Annie H.
Olathe, KS
I have the worlds MOST sensitive skin and man does this stuff work for me. I have battled with just about every other product on the planet and this is the one that I have settled on because it has brought clear skin back into my life. It is amazing. Buy it and have a clear face with me!
Evelyn E.
Magnolia, AR
Best skin care line I have used. Its rid of blemishes very quickly. Makes my seen feel so fresh and smooth.
Melissa U.
Rochester, NY
This is the first product I've tried that actually helped clear up my hormonal break-outs. Smells good and easy to apply. I don't have sensitive skin but you can tell it's good for sensitive skin people. Good price point for a product made with natural ingredients.
izzy C.
Spring Valley, CA
I absolutely love this entire line & I highly recommend to anyone with acne prone skin. I have oily combination skin and this line doesn't dry me out. After 2 weeks of using the activated charcoal bar soap my horrendous back acne was cleared up and hasn't come back! The daily face scrub is gentle but does leave a grimy residue, my suggestion is to do a quick rinse with the activated charcoal bar. The daily repair treatment is very effective & if followed by the repairing acne lotion (which smells so good) you should see very good results. My skin has never been clearer & my pores are nonexsistant because of this line. What are you still reading this for, go buy it. Now!!!
Kelsey E.
Norwich, CT
I started using this whole line of products, which I loved at first and worked fantastic, however after a while I noticed and increase in blackheads which I did not have before. I still use the repairing lotion and the spot stick, but changed to a different cleanser.
Leanne H.
Lockport, NY
I use this line consistently. My skin was always normal as a teenager and Adolescent when I hit 30 it started to be oily and I started to get adult acne so I switch so this product. I haven't found one item in this whole line that I didn't like Yes To Acne Fighting Body Wash Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer Yes To Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I wish I had the whole set of this collection. I received the mud mask from this collection in my beauty box in May. The mud mask was very easy to use and it was only for one use. It made my skin very nice even though I used it one time! I highly recommend this to everyone and every age!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I enjoy using this skin set. My skin experiences breakouts randomly, even though I am now 32. These products are effective with helping me manage my skin issues. I feel like they exfoliate your skin and clean your pores really well. I would recommend this set to anyone with acne prone skin, or even people who only suffer from occasional breakouts. These products are also a good deal at their price point!
Rachael R.
North Salem, NY
Love this brand! So natural and light. Super affordable. Doesn’t feel like I’m putting chemicals on my skin. Helps me keep my skin clear. Lotion is rich but not greasy. Love yes to! Will always repurchase.
Elena R.
Fayetteville, NC
I use the bar soap for my face, and I absolutely love it! It is affordable, it has a very pleasant smell, and it does not leave my skin feeling dried out or flaky. I use this daily in the shower and I have been able to see improvements on my skin and for my acne also. I would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...