BY YES TO #64 in Skincare Sets

• I've read some pros and cons for this brand. Does any gir...1 Answers
  • How often do you use the mud mask?1 Answers
  • So I tried the say yes to tomato charcoal peel off mask a...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Skin Set
  • "I still use the repairing lotion and the spot stick, but changed to a different cleanser. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Sterling, OH
I've never used a mud mask until tonight. I think I'm in love!!! My face hasn't felt so soft and smooth in forever until now! This stuff is truly a blessing. Pricey for one use but I'm so very content and happy. I'll be buying more! Ladies, use these! Its absolutely incredible!
elena r.
Fayetteville , NC
I use the bar soap for my face, and I absolutely love it! It is affordable, it has a very pleasant smell, and it does not leave my skin feeling dried out or flaky. I use this daily in the shower and I have been able to see improvements on my skin and for my acne also. I would definitely recommend.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I wish I had the whole set of this collection. I received the mud mask from this collection in my beauty box in May. The mud mask was very easy to use and it was only for one use. It made my skin very nice even though I used it one time! I highly recommend this to everyone and every age!
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
This set is so great on my face personally. It leaves my face feeling clean and my pores looking small. My face always feels refreshed and it makes a huge difference in breakouts around my period. I love that it is also affordable and it works.
Rayven S.
Altadena, CA
Absolutely my favorite face wipes ever! They really get rid of blemishes and still take the whole day off your face. Use this at night so you'll wake up clear faced! I buy these every other week to stay blemish free!
7|23 P.
Review Day 7 Body Wash
I know what you're thinking and no it doesn't smell like tomatoes 🍅 I promise and no you're not gonna be rubbing tomatoes or ketchup on your body lol. This is my favorite brand EVER.💝 "Yes To" and this is their "Yes To Tomatoes 🍅" Collection. It's cost about 4-6$ depending where you get it from. 🤷🏾‍♀️I bought this item because activated charcoal was staring to become a BIG thing I mean HUGE. 🤔& I wanted to see what all the talk was all about. 🤷🏾‍♀️Of course I got it on sale for like 2$ (lucky me). 😋My first thought "if this smells like tomatoes I'm gonna puke" 😂 lol "oh wait it doesn't... it actually had like a 'clean' smell to it" 😍also it's a pretty big chunk of soap compared to the dove and Irish spring soaps im use to using (I like that its big 😊). Guys this soap is amazing! It lathers so nicely and it gets sudsy and I love when my soap gets sudsy it's like my indicator that my body is getting clean 😍I hate a soap I have to keep on lathering up to get soapy while in between tryna wash each arm pit >:( but this soap doesn't do that :) & the fact that it's big means it's gonna last you literally forever 🙂lol but I didn't get tired of using it not at all. When I got out the shower and dried off my skin felt soft didn't feel dry like it does with dove and didn't feel like any residue was left on my skin AND I felt FRESH... AF. All and all love this bar soap probably my favorite bar soap out there it's a must buy and all praise to the most high for blessing the creators of this amazing product. 🙏🏾💕#yesto #yestotomatoes #tomatoes #soap #products #review #blog #bodyw
Libby H.
Cary
I use the acne face wash that is black. It is okay not the best and it definitely could use some improvement. I was expecting it to be better but my face is a little sensitive and it broke my face out even more.
Brenda H.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently started using this for the dark circles on my eyes. I haven't noticed a change yet, but like I said, I just started. It's easy to apply and isn't overpowering in a chemical smell, it's natural.
Chelsey S.
Very good product! Left my face feeling amazing!! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone. I love face masks. And it was very easy to use. It meet my expectations and I will for sure buy it again!
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
I actually found this by accident no intention of trying this out long story short I did and out of a lot of skin care products I was blown away how much it did help my skin obviously the products I was using prior to finding this was way to harsh on my skin but I didn't realize til I tried this my skin is no longer over drying problem areas my acne went dwn from about 6-15 active acne to 1 active spot which technically is now coming to a head n I tried EVERY ACNE SKINCARE LINE when I realized I needed to step away from those harsh products n this happened to significantly help my acne I didn't expect it to but so glad I used this it's been 2 months n I noticed change on the 3rd day needless to say I got the entire line only outsider product I use is a retinoid my skin is doing great n I didn't start retinoid til five days ago so it's definitely this product line
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Kira P.
Medina, OH
Does this make your skin smell weird? Or does it not smell like tomatoes? I've looked to buy from the "Yes to" line but have always been afraid it would smell funky, especially the tomato and carrots ones.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
I heard these products help with reducing acne scars and inflammation. Has anyone noticed a difference in their skin appearance?
Hannah L.
How does everyone like these products? What are the benefits?
Julia E.
What is the difference between the tomato line and the carrot line?