BY YES TO

If Your Pores Were A Secret Club, Lycopene Would Be The Bouncer. This Powerful, Skin-Loving Anti-Oxidant Blocks Free-Radicals And Keeps Your Skin Balanced. Fruit Acids Naturally Help Clear Your Complexion, So Your Skin Can Party On, And Dead Sea Mud Draws Out Impurities. Petroleum, Sls And Paraben Free 98% Natural Cruelty Free Made With Natural Ingredients, So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this facial mask. I use it about 2 - 3 a week in the evening after my shower. If I am having a bothersome spot, I usually leave it on overnight in certain spots and it helps dry up exisiting problem spots. It has helped with my exisiting acne as well as pigmentation. I have very acne prone skin that's very sensitive and this has not made me break out. " in 32 reviews
đź’•Sasha J.
Walnut creek
This mask worked for me in that the acne currently on display on my face was dried up by this mask - a delight for me since I'm in the middle of a huge breakout. It did not, however, prevent new pimples from forming as stated in the description, as I got a new one in about 24 hours after using this mask. Also a negative for the mask is the smell. Why they felt the need to heavily perfume this mask to the point where my eyes watered when putting it on, I don't know. The smell did quickly die down as it was exposed to the air though. Another drawback is that the directions do not say whether to rinse your face after taking off the mask, or whether to rub the remaining product into your skin. I've seen masks instruct for both, but no idea what to do for this one. I rinsed it off - maybe rubbing it in would have kept my new pimple from forming. Would be a higher-star mask with better instructions and less fragrance.
Miranda S.
Whiting
I love that the mask is already mixed and prepared, and in a very neat single use package. it's great for traveling and so clean. The package is super easy to open and use. You just pull the fabric out of the package and apply. The fabric is just that. It's thicker than paper and maybe the consistency of a thick cotton tee shirt. It's moist, but not sticky. It's very easy to adjust on your face, and pretty much stays put. The instructions say to leave on for 10 minutes, but I left on for 20. It was comfortable and I didn't have any tingling, as the package says you might. My only complaint about this product, and why I took off 1 star, is that the instructions on the package do not tell you whether or not to rinse off your face once you remove the mask. When I removed the mask, there was still a slight film of residue, and without the instructions of whether or not to rinse, I chose not to rinse. I did this before bed, so basically left the residue on my face all night. Woke up the next day with a very dewy face. I would buy this again!
Alexa A.
Newport News
I love a lot of the other Yes To masks, but this is by far the worst sheet mask I've ever used. I could smell the alcohol immediately after opening the pouch, there wasn't enough serum to make it adhere to my face well, it was a weird shape that didn't cover enough of my cheeks, and it made my eyes burn so badly that I couldn't stand to leave it on for more than a minute. Give this one a pass and try the Yes To Tomatoes charcoal sheet mask instead.
Sloane M.
Coventry
This mask felt good, smelled great, and made me feel relaxed. However, I didn't notice any short term or long term changes to my skin. I would try this again as it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, was a good price, and had good ingredients, but I think it would be more for the relaxation purposes than for skin improvement.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
This was an OK face mask but it really didn’t do much for my skin I still ended up with redness even though it’s supposed to help with it. I did see a good improvement on my moisturization of my skin so if you have dry skin I would recommend this especially during the winter time when skin gets dry and flaky
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
This product was just alright to me. It was my first time using a mask that wasn’t a sheet mask. I think the overall experience just taught me that I prefer sheet masks, though other masks are more cost effective. The mask is priced well and I do believe it works well. Its just not my personal preference.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
I don’t think I like this brand as much as everyone else does. The few times I have used this it really seemed to irritate my skin. Despite the ingredients being natural that doesn’t necessarily always mean that they’re very gentle. I do have very sensitive skin, there is something in here that just doesn’t agree with it.
Alyza H.
Charlotte , NC
Yes to tomatoes was my first attempt at testing this product line and it didn’t disappoint. This is my go to when I need a quick pick me up. The tomato line helps brighten my skin and I love it. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean while the vitamin in the tomato helps clarify everything.
Ashley L.
Charlotte
I remember it really breaking me out, I really great exfoliator though, great for getting rid of dead skin,
it didnt meet my expectations but it did get rid of dead skin as I said, disappointing to be frank, theres always room for improvement just maybe didnt work for my skin type
Brookis D.
Belding , MI
It’s very homemade material which I like so doesn’t seem like it has a ton of chemicals in it. I also like the way it feels on my face it’s not like to voice to rising in stickiness it’s more settled.I would definitely buy this again if the price would go down but alittle goes along way.
Rachel M.
I have really sensitive, oily skin and I'm pretty much always skeptical about what I put on my face. Is this a good product for me and do you have any other suggestions?
Tishana T.
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Did anyone else get a weird reaction to this? It turned my face BRIGHT, tomato red. No itching or anything just BRIGHT RED for about 15 minutes after i took it off. Curious if its normal or just a reaction with my skin?
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I have uneven skin tone, has anyone seen a difference in there skin when using this?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?