Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask uploaded by VyciousNelly O.

BY YES TO

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I did receive a free sample of this product in exchange for my review, but that never means my reviews are biased. So here's what I think of this product. I probably never would have even noticed this on the shelf, but what a great idea. I love that the mask is already mixed and prepared, and in a very neat single use package. it's great for traveling and so clean. The package is super easy to open and use. You just pull the fabric out of the package and apply. The fabric is just that. It's thicker than paper and maybe the consistency of a thick cotton tee shirt. It's moist, but not sticky. It's very easy to adjust on your face, and pretty much stays put. The instructions say to leave on for 10 minutes, but I left on for 20. It was comfortable and I didn't have any tingling, as the package says you might.
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
This product was just alright to me. It was my first time using a mask that wasn’t a sheet mask. I think the overall experience just taught me that I prefer sheet masks, though other masks are more cost effective. The mask is priced well and I do believe it works well. Its just not my personal preference.
Danusa R.
Durham
I bought this brand because the Yes To is vegan! I like the smell of all of them but I grabbed this first. I used this once a week and wow! It really feels like it’s working. It dries neatly and wasn’t messy at all. My skin was left smooth and fresh. Would buy again.
Chana C.
love it! my skin get so refresh! smooth, smells so nice... love the box. perfect size and easy instructions. Got it ULTA, my new favorite store. I'm very happy my skin is not reacting nor irritated. can't wait to try the others scents. will buy it again!
Amber C.
I love a good facial mask, and this defiantly does the job well. I have been using Say Yes for a while now. It really helps clear up blemishes, and leaves your skin feeling light. It isn't slippery and the cleanup and application is all smooth sailing.
Emily T.
La Fayette, GA
I enjoyed this product and I would love to buy more. It met my expectations and made my skin look and feel so much better I struggle with redness and acne scaring and I feel like it cleared some of this up. I like that it is not made with tons of chemicals and isn’t too rough. On your skin
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Smells great and left my face feeling smooth. This is definitely a product I’ve bought more then once. Not to mention it’s healthy for your skin as well because it’s natural. I recommend everyone tries this atleast once and you won’t be disappointed
Elizama M.
While the mask worked to calm acne, the mask itself is super rich and creamy which made it a little hard to apply. I only left the mask on for about 5-10 minutes but when I took it off it left my skin irritated instead of feeling fresh and clean.
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
This is a repeated buy for me. I love this brand and product. Always exceeds my expectations. Leaves my skin smooth, soft, and clear. Super effective. A little pricey but good value given the all natural ingredients. definitely recommend.
Lindsay D.
Manheim
Works wonders! Love it!! Wish I would have found this years ago! I will definitely be continuing to use this product Gentle on the face, not harsh at all! ! So glad my local Target always has it in stock! I Will definitely be buying again !!!