BY YES TO

If Your Pores Were A Secret Club, Lycopene Would Be The Bouncer. This Powerful, Skin-Loving Anti-Oxidant Blocks Free-Radicals And Keeps Your Skin Balanced. Fruit Acids Naturally Help Clear Your Complexion, So Your Skin Can Party On, And Dead Sea Mud Draws Out Impurities. Petroleum, Sls And Paraben Free 98% Natural Cruelty Free Made With Natural Ingredients, So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask
  • "I love this facial mask. I use it about 2 - 3 a week in the evening after my shower. If I am having a bothersome spot, I usually leave it on overnight in certain spots and it helps dry up exisiting problem spots. It has helped with my exisiting acne as well as pigmentation. I have very acne prone skin that's very sensitive and this has not made me break out. " in 32 reviews
Miranda S.
Whiting
I love that the mask is already mixed and prepared, and in a very neat single use package. it's great for traveling and so clean. The package is super easy to open and use. You just pull the fabric out of the package and apply. The fabric is just that. It's thicker than paper and maybe the consistency of a thick cotton tee shirt. It's moist, but not sticky. It's very easy to adjust on your face, and pretty much stays put. The instructions say to leave on for 10 minutes, but I left on for 20. It was comfortable and I didn't have any tingling, as the package says you might. My only complaint about this product, and why I took off 1 star, is that the instructions on the package do not tell you whether or not to rinse off your face once you remove the mask. When I removed the mask, there was still a slight film of residue, and without the instructions of whether or not to rinse, I chose not to rinse. I did this before bed, so basically left the residue on my face all night. Woke up the next day with a very dewy face. I would buy this again!
Alexa A.
Newport News
I love a lot of the other Yes To masks, but this is by far the worst sheet mask I've ever used. I could smell the alcohol immediately after opening the pouch, there wasn't enough serum to make it adhere to my face well, it was a weird shape that didn't cover enough of my cheeks, and it made my eyes burn so badly that I couldn't stand to leave it on for more than a minute. Give this one a pass and try the Yes To Tomatoes charcoal sheet mask instead.
Sloane M.
Coventry
This mask felt good, smelled great, and made me feel relaxed. However, I didn't notice any short term or long term changes to my skin. I would try this again as it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, was a good price, and had good ingredients, but I think it would be more for the relaxation purposes than for skin improvement.
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
This product was just alright to me. It was my first time using a mask that wasn’t a sheet mask. I think the overall experience just taught me that I prefer sheet masks, though other masks are more cost effective. The mask is priced well and I do believe it works well. Its just not my personal preference.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
I don’t think I like this brand as much as everyone else does. The few times I have used this it really seemed to irritate my skin. Despite the ingredients being natural that doesn’t necessarily always mean that they’re very gentle. I do have very sensitive skin, there is something in here that just doesn’t agree with it.
Angeline I.
Williamstown
This was a really nice mask that kept my face feeling fresh and awake.  It was the first time I used it after I got it from target.  It was a nice and affordtable but with a good amount of product in the package.  I would totally recommend this to any of my friends.
baiden k.
love the product, hate giving reviews, these are song long but love the product, bought it at target, works well, good value around two dollars each, it met expectations well thank you I’m tired of doing reviews what is this I don’t even know but I sure do recommend to others
Lexie D.
I really liked the way this mask felt! It made my skin super smooth afterwards, but it was said to help clear your face of breakouts and unfortunately I couldn't really tell if it actually worked in this aspect. But, at least it felt good and I looked refreshed after.
Chloe W.
Dallas
One thing I like about this charcoal mask is that it is easier to clean up than some others. Unlike some that take 15 minutes to get off, this one wipes off very smoothly. That said, I’ve used better charcoal masks but I really appreciated how easy it was to remove.
Breeana B.
One of my favorite masks. I love that it has natural ingredients and I can find it at target. It works at clearing my skin and makes acne go away quickly. Purchased at target and I do like the packaging, doesn’t get dirty too quickly. I would purchase again
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Did anyone else get a weird reaction to this? It turned my face BRIGHT, tomato red. No itching or anything just BRIGHT RED for about 15 minutes after i took it off. Curious if its normal or just a reaction with my skin?
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I have uneven skin tone, has anyone seen a difference in there skin when using this?
Rachel M.
I have really sensitive, oily skin and I'm pretty much always skeptical about what I put on my face. Is this a good product for me and do you have any other suggestions?
Tishana T.
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?

Walmart