Yes to Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) + Beyond BodiHeat Patch, 1 Ct

BY YES TO

A skin clearing facial mask that not only absorbs sebum buildup and keeps pores clear, but also contains dead sea mud to exfoliate your skin and encourage a shine-free appearance. Our deep pore treatment contains the potent antioxidant lycopene from... see more...

Alexa V.
These masks make me so happy! Every single type make it so easy to use and such a nice little treat! They all do really well for my oily skin! I usually just pat it into my skin after I use it and call it a night and have a great skin day the next day! Love it
Esme v.
Suffern
I didn’t find that I got very much from it. I expected it to be a very unique experience but it did not do much for my skin. In fact, I felt a sting on my skin for several days following using it.
Dawn S.
TALLAHASSEE
I like the Yes to brand a lot.    I feel like they include healthy ingredients in their products.   Also their products are usually quite affordable.   Their products are available at many places.   I have been using this line of products for years.   Yes I would buy this line of products again.
Natalia F.
Carolina
I find that this is a high quality product and enjoy using it very much. Will probably purchase again in the future.
Jessica L.
Wow I am so impressed by this product. Would nt live without it now that I have used it.