Yes to Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by VyciousNelly O.

BY YES TO

A skin clearing facial mask that not only absorbs sebum buildup and keeps pores clear, but also contains dead sea mud to exfoliate your skin and encourage a shine-free appearance. Our deep pore treatment contains the potent antioxidant lycopene from... see more...

Taylor C.
I have very acne-prone skin so I'm constantly on the lookout for new products to help with clearing my skin up, so I was very excited to use this product!

I've been using a few months, before I go to bed, and I feel as if it has done an great job with clearing up my acne, but it doesn't help much for redness!  I only use it 2 days a week, because I noticed it will dry up your face!
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
THIS BURNED MY FACE TWICE. I thought the first time was a fluke or something I did wrong. So, I gave it another try and it happened again. It is way too acidic. After it happened twice I told my friend about it and she told me the same thing happened to her with this. She works for an esthetician so she asked her boss about it and she told her to never use these. I had some leftover in my bathroom that I just threw away. I will never buy anything from this brand again.
I love yes to tomatoes. I say yes maybe a little too much. Lol
Well I first bought this about 3 months ago and slowly I find myself buying every other if not every item in the line I love it and I suffer from stress acne so when I say it was good on my skin and on the pocket well I was obsessed
Paige C.
Seattle, WA
This felt nice for a few seconds unit my skin started burning. I don't have very sensitive skin, but the produce left my face red. I was pretty disappointed in the product. If it didn't burn my skin it would've been a good deal. I would not buy this program again, but there is others of there's I do enjoy.
Emily B.
This facial mask smells good, but I'm not sure how effective it actually is when it comes to acne. I haven't seen big results on my skin, but that's also just my skin so I can't speak to everyone else's experience. However, I feel like it might be just as effective to rub a tomato wedge all over my face.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Love this mask! My skin feels so nice and smooth after using this product. I have sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about this affecting me negatively. This is one of my favorite masks ever. I would buy this again, and recommend to a friend.
Calista A.
Apple valley ca
This was my least favorite product from yes! It didn't work at all for me! It dried out in a week and was very nice on the skin! It didn't do anything except for ruin my skin! I would recommend this product but all of the other ones are great!
Kiersten J.
This face mask is amazing! I use it weekly and look forward to how my skin feels the next day. There is such a difference! My face feels smooth and refreshed after the mask. It's a gentle rinse off mask that everyone should try!
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
I love how this feels on my skin! It made my skin glow and it didn't break my skin out. This was the first time I used a mask from the Yes To brand but I'll definitely try others from this line. I highly recommend!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great mask that I regularly use along with other YesTo Tomatoes skincare products. It's great to use a few times a week after using their toner and scrub. I'm a repeat user of this product and will keep buying it! Only 4/5 stars because I feel like it dries out in the container.