Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, 1.7 Fluid Ounce + LA Cross Blemish Remover 74851

BY YES TO

98% natural, Dead sea minerals from the world's most ancient spa naturally exfoliate, detoxify and rejuvenate the skin

manufacturer.part.number: 74851

Lacy C.
Made my skin red and irritated. Skin started buttoning after about 2 minutes of putting it on my face. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! I might have just had an allergic reaction to it or something but I would not buy it again
Katelyn E.
Lexington
I love the Yes To brand at Target! I have tried multiple products and have loved them all! This was no exception for the results are great and you can’t beat the price! Would def recommend to others!
lauren g.
I use this product frequently, and it is one of my absolute favorites from this line. I am always left feeling clean and fresh after each use, and my skin looks great.
Lori H.
Tremonton
This stuff actually works. I wasn’t broken out at the time so i can’t say that it cleared my skin. But i do breakout often and I noticed it wasn’t as bad that week.
Amanda A.
Louisville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. It feels like you are detoxifying your entire face with only good wholesome products. My skins redness decreased and feels so smooth afterward! You should check it out.
Michaela S.
Waynesboro
This product is amazing for the cost. I am absolutely in love with the quality. "Yes to" is one of my favorite brands, but this exceeded any expectations I had. This is worth way more than the price. This product is very affordable and effective. 10/10 in every way possible.
Sianne T.
denver
Purchased at: ULTA
It was all round great, I love masks! And this one is perfect for your skin. Some masks do not seem to make that much of a difference but this one is by far my favourite. I recommend everyone to try it and you will fall in love with it just like I did!
Sydney T.
Purchased at: Target
I used this and it did not really work. I have severe acne and I am willing to try ANYTHING to help it. This did not do anything for me and it did not make my face feel any better. The mask left my face feeling greasy.
Summer H.
palm beach gardens
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally don’t get any blemishes but my sister does and this product works wonders for her. It removed all of her blemishes and left her skin looking hydrated and refreshed. She loves it sooo much!
Clarissa R.
Charleston
I only used one mask, so I don’t believe that was enough to really notice a difference. The scent was unpleasant, and the mask was so large it made it hard to breathe.

Walmart