BY YES TO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clear Skin Yes to skin-loving  lycopene to balance blotchiness. Yes to Dead Sea mud to day out impurities. If your pores were a secret club Lycopene would be the bouncer. This powerful anti-oxidant blocks free-radicals and keeps your skin balanced. Fruit acids naturally help clear your complexion - so your skin can party on. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connec see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I can't explain how, but this mask really does improve the look of my skin. Amazingly, this is also amazing at keeping my face free of breakouts, all without drying it out. I have a number of pricey serums and creams and moisturizers that all claim to improve the appearance of my skin, but this is one that really works!
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This surprisingly stung when I used it and I didn't notice a difference in my skin. I did like the consistency though, not too thick and really smooth. It also wasnt overly scented, which is what I prefer. Due to this product not really doing much, I would most likely not recommend it to a friend.
Christina B.
Stormville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I had high hopes for this product, it didn't quite do what I was hoping it would. It helped take care of breakouts, but it did nothing to help my blackheads and that disappointed me. It also dried out my skin, so I wouldn't repurchase.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one I purchased was from Walmart, it was however a slim package not the jar. Either way I so loved it! It made my face so clean and smooth feeling! No harsh odor. The price was amazing! I’d definitely buy again, and possibly branch out to the other products they gave to offer!
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice mask to use. It made my skin feel smooth and less clogged after use. I did not notice an effect on my acne though. It definitely helped with blackheads and sebaceous filaments. I would repurchase. It was a good price.
Miranda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE this face mask especially when i'm struggling with breakouts. i think it's a great price for the product, and it truly works. my breakouts clear up faster when using this mask, and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. i'll continue to repurchase this holy grail product!
Lindsey H.
Orlando
This mask was amazing! It was a great consistency to apply and left my skin feeling amazingly soft! My skin actually looks less red and more even after just the one application. I will definitely be buying this again!
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
I have terrible hormonal acne in certain spots and this does a really great job of penetrating and healing it. I also use it preventatively when I feel a possibility of something coming up. However, as I have combination skin, I have learned that this product definitely needs to be used primarily in the areas that you need it. If you have oily skin, it might not bother you as much, but I have some dry places and this really irritated those spots. However, it's a great, great mask for acne and I keep it because of that. You get more bang for your buck out of the individual packets (compare the fluid ounces per price) and in my experience, if you use a bit of the product and then seal it up nicely, it will last perfectly fine.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
I was really expecting this to be red; it was a gray/muddy color.

I bought the single-use package, but there was plenty inside for another use or at least to put it in certain spots. The first thing I noticed was that it dried out really quickly. I had hardly covered my face and it was hard.

I was skeptical about only keeping it on for 5 minutes, but I could feel it working right away and by the time 5 minutes were up I was ready to take it off. It worked really well to clean out my pores and left my whole face feeling cool, refreshed, and smooth. I would buy this again!
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has honestly been the best face mask I've ever tried, and I've about tried them all. I have sensitive skin, that's very acne prone, especially when I'm stressed, and applying this every week keep my acne at bay, and hydrates and softens my skin. My skin has really been loving the natural approach to skin care, and I recommend anyone wanting to go natural try this brand because it really delivers results and you'll never want to go back to the harsh chemicals in other lines. It won't dry out your skin or irritate it, and but it still is very effective! I really recommend anyone struggling with controlling their acne to try it.....
Rachel M.
I have really sensitive, oily skin and I'm pretty much always skeptical about what I put on my face. Is this a good product for me and do you have any other suggestions?
Tishana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Did anyone else get a weird reaction to this? It turned my face BRIGHT, tomato red. No itching or anything just BRIGHT RED for about 15 minutes after i took it off. Curious if its normal or just a reaction with my skin?
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I have uneven skin tone, has anyone seen a difference in there skin when using this?
Amber P.
Can you use this product of you have oily skin?