2 colors available

BY YES TO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clear Skin Yes to skin-loving  lycopene to balance blotchiness. Yes to Dead Sea mud to day out impurities. If your pores were a secret club Lycopene would be the bouncer. This powerful anti-oxidant blocks free-radicals and keeps your skin balanced. Fruit acids naturally help clear your complexion - so your skin can party on. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connec see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I can't explain how, but this mask really does improve the look of my skin. Amazingly, this is also amazing at keeping my face free of breakouts, all without drying it out. I have a number of pricey serums and creams and moisturizers that all claim to improve the appearance of my skin, but this is one that really works!
Kim O.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! My skin is a bit on the oily side and I sometimes have breakouts. I use this mask probably about twice a week without any worry. My skin looks bright and radiant immediately after use! Not overly drying or tight feeling.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
I suffer from breakouts daily! This product did not make it any better however I loved the sensation on my face when I had the mask on! very soothing and refreshing. And calms down redness
Julia M.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This surprisingly stung when I used it and I didn't notice a difference in my skin. I did like the consistency though, not too thick and really smooth. It also wasnt overly scented, which is what I prefer. Due to this product not really doing much, I would most likely not recommend it to a friend.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE this face mask especially when i'm struggling with breakouts. i think it's a great price for the product, and it truly works. my breakouts clear up faster when using this mask, and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. i'll continue to repurchase this holy grail product!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Face mask was refreshing and made my skin feel clean and fresh. I was impressed by the product. I would use it again. I bought it at Target in the cosmetics. It was kind of harsh on my face when I went to take it off. I would recommend it to others to use
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Orlando
This mask was amazing! It was a great consistency to apply and left my skin feeling amazingly soft! My skin actually looks less red and more even after just the one application. I will definitely be buying this again!
Elise A.
Elise A.
This product is fine. Nothing exceptional, but it did the job of cleansing. It was gentle and efficient. Purchased at Target. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice mask to use. It made my skin feel smooth and less clogged after use. I did not notice an effect on my acne though. It definitely helped with blackheads and sebaceous filaments. I would repurchase. It was a good price.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask 2-3 times a week and once I use it my face has a noticeable glow to it, to the point that others are noticing it and asking what I am doing different. Awesome!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I have really sensitive, oily skin and I'm pretty much always skeptical about what I put on my face. Is this a good product for me and do you have any other suggestions?
Raeanon C.
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I have uneven skin tone, has anyone seen a difference in there skin when using this?
Tishana T.
Tishana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Did anyone else get a weird reaction to this? It turned my face BRIGHT, tomato red. No itching or anything just BRIGHT RED for about 15 minutes after i took it off. Curious if its normal or just a reaction with my skin?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Does this make your skin dry after using it?