Yes to Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask uploaded by Josephine T.Yes to Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask uploaded by Josephine T.Yes to Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask uploaded by Alicia J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY YES TO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clear Skin Yes to skin-loving  lycopene to balance blotchiness. Yes to Dead Sea mud to day out impurities. If your pores were a secret club Lycopene would be the bouncer. This powerful anti-oxidant blocks free-radicals and keeps your skin balanced. Fruit acids naturally help clear your complexion - so your skin can party on. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connec see more...

• Does this mask dry out your skin?Be the first to answer!
  • I have uneven skin tone, has anyone s...I love this brand! I use the C... 2 Answers
  • Will this irritate sensitive skin?It's supposed to be "all natur... 2 Answers
Photos (5)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I can't explain how, but this mask really does improve the look of my skin. Amazingly, this is also amazing at keeping my face free of breakouts, all without drying it out. I have a number of pricey serums and creams and moisturizers that all claim to improve the appearance of my skin, but this is one that really works!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a good experience with this mask. I use it when I'm breaking out. It has a good clay consistency and it is not too hard or watery like other mask. There were no mayor improvements but it did help dry out some of the more active bumps. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin.
Kim O.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! My skin is a bit on the oily side and I sometimes have breakouts. I use this mask probably about twice a week without any worry. My skin looks bright and radiant immediately after use! Not overly drying or tight feeling.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
I suffer from breakouts daily! This product did not make it any better however I loved the sensation on my face when I had the mask on! very soothing and refreshing. And calms down redness
Saba J.
Saba J.
I tried this mask and it felt nice but I didn't really notice a big difference.
Brett T.
Brett T.
LOVE this face mask! Whenever my face is starting to freak out with too much oil or a pesky breakout, I slap this on and it is as good as new! It really makes my skin look much better almost immediately after using it, and it moisturizes without making me feel oily. LOVE this!
Becky T.
Becky T.
I love this mask! You can literally see it sucking out all of the bad oils out of your skin! It also kind of tingles when you use it, but it is pleasant in my opinion. The only down side is the price, but if you feel like spending over $10 for 1.7 oz of product, then I'd highly recommend it!
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I love Yes for Tomatoes best brand I haven't tried the facial mask I'm sure it works good I must try this 😁
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Luckily I was able to buy this product for $8.00 at my local ross, and saved close to $4.00 this clay mask my seem small but it packs a whole lot of power keeps my face fresh and clear , and that's coming from some who suffers with bad acne I wash with this every night and make sure to moisturize daily
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Waterford, MI
I used to exclusively use the yes to tomatoes line for skincare. This mask is amazing on my rosacea flare ups, it calms my bright red skin and reduces the "acne" that comes with it. It smells great and I've never experienced any burning or tightening while using it. Definitely recommend!
Tishana T.
Tishana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Raeanon C.
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I have uneven skin tone, has anyone seen a difference in there skin when using this?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Did anyone else get a weird reaction to this? It turned my face BRIGHT, tomato red. No itching or anything just BRIGHT RED for about 15 minutes after i took it off. Curious if its normal or just a reaction with my skin?
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I have really sensitive, oily skin and I'm pretty much always skeptical about what I put on my face. Is this a good product for me and do you have any other suggestions?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you use this product of you have oily skin?