Yes to Tomatoes Facial Cleanser - 2 oz uploaded by Ang T.

BY YES TO

Yes to getting clear skin and keeping it that way! The purifying Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is a natural, acne-fighting cleanser with a boatload of beneficial ingredients! It's formulated with charcoal to draw out impurities, tomato extract for a daily dose of antioxidants, jojoba spheres for oh-so-gentle exfoliation, AND salicylic acid to deep clean pores and prevent future breakouts. Grab the convenient mini size for skin pick-me-ups on the go. Don't freak when you see the dark formula! Trust us: that charcoal will rinse away, along with any dirt and impurities, and leave your skin so, so clean. With love from California, Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is formulated without Parabens, Sls and Silicones and always, Leaping Bunny Certified. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Laura W.
Las Vegas, NV
The cleanse was nice just that when you would wash I would have to wash again to get a clean face. Something in the ingredients dried out my face and caused me to break out. I liked that it was light to use just not the cleanse I need for my face. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful
Julie B.
Hattiesburg
It was good with oily skin. It really helped tame the oil the next day.  I liked the little beads in it, but didn’t find that it felt very exfoliating in my face. It was very gentle on my skin which is nice because I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Destiny R.
Metamora
Fast acting and works very well. Easy to use, results are seen within the very first use. Very effective. High end product for drugstore prices. Amazing product would recommend to almost everyone who needs a deep clean
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I use this about once a week to help exfoliate my skin especially my nose. Directly after using it my nose appears to have less blackheads and looks healthier. It does dry my skin out a little though unfortunately.
Lauren T.
This is one of the better charcoal cleansers I have tried. It definitely clears and prevents breakouts. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day long.
Sophia Q.
Nutley
Really good product! Good exfoliation and it helped cleared my forhead acne! Would definitely recommend!
Emily R.
Amazing cleanser, it has beads in it to help expholiate, and to top it off its really helpful for people with acne.