Yes to Tomatoes Facial Cleanser uploaded by Greuly M.Yes to Tomatoes Facial Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa® K.Yes to Tomatoes Facial Cleanser uploaded by Ang T.

BY YES TO

Yes to getting clear skin and keeping it that way! The purifying Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is a natural, acne-fighting cleanser with a boatload of beneficial ingredients! It's formulated with charcoal to draw out impurities, tomato extract for a daily dose of antioxidants, jojoba spheres for oh-so-gentle exfoliation, AND salicylic acid to deep clean pores and prevent future breakouts. Grab the convenient mini size for skin pick-me-ups on the go. Don't freak when you see the dark formula! Trust us: that charcoal will rinse away, along with any dirt and impurities, and leave your skin so, so clean. With love from California, Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is formulated without Parabens, Sls and Silicones and always, Leaping Bunny Certified. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Ashley F.
It's a good product but it made me breakout. I do love that it's all natural ingredients but unfortunately my skin didn't agree with something in the product. Plus size it doesn't over dry your skin but leaves it feeling clean, has little beads to gently exfoliate, and you can get a sample size of it before you buy the full!
E c.
I use the Yes To Charcoal bar soap and it is great. It is of good value and goes a long way. The Yes To brand can be found at target in the health and beauty aisle. I took a risk with this product and i definitely will buy again.
Claire D.
Cincinnati, OH
I originally got the sample/travel size to try this product and I am so glad that I did. This is the best facial cleanser that I have ever used. I’m not kidding. It reduces my blemishes significantly and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
I have been using this for a week now and I love it! My skin feels so smooth after every use and the beads in this don’t irritate my face, but still clean my skin very well. It definitely feels like all the gunk is being taken right out. Definitely recommend. I’ve read that many people don’t like how this smells, but honestly I like the scent.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
This product does a great job at exfoliating my face. Since it is targeted for acne and sensitive skin, it is very gently and doesn’t have a harsh scent. I was very happy with this and would probably purchase again.
Therese K.
Bay City, MI
This works just ok. Has an unappealing scent (floral) and doesn't really take off all of my makeup. For being a charcoal cleanser it doesn't seem to deep clean or prevent breakouts.
Alejandra P.
This facial cleanser is amazing and WORKS WONDERS !!! I recommend for anyone who is acne prone and has terrible skin that is rough and acneic. I love using this was every night and morning followed by toner and moisturizer for the best results. My skin has never been more clear ✨🌺 you can get for 10$ at Walmart or cvs
Julie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It was good with oily skin. It really helped tame the oil the next day.  I liked the little beads in it, but didn’t find that it felt very exfoliating in my face. It was very gentle on my skin which is nice because I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I like this face wash a lot. It doesn’t dry my face out but it does a great job exfoliating and getting makeup off. I wish it was all natural and didn’t use the glycerine beads, which don’t break down in water!
Vanessa® K.
Rifle
I originally received this item as a gift and I was a bit wary. This is now my go to cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this is a perfect fit and it doesn't break the bank.