Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Mask Bundle (6 Single Use Masks - 3 of each) uploaded by Klair H.Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Mask Bundle (6 Single Use Masks - 3 of each) uploaded by Elisha S.

BY YES TO

Yes to your new favorite LBM (little black mask)! Formulated with charcoal to detoxify and clean pores, the 3 single-use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Masks are perfect for those times when your skin needs a serious deep cleaning. Yes to charcoal and LBM (little black mask) that detoxifies and rids skin of nasty impurities! The 3 single-use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Masks, perfect for acne-prone skin, are formulated with charcoal and salicylic acid to detoxify and rid skin of nasty impurities while helping to keep skin clear. Kicking breakouts to the curb with your LBM (little black mask) has never been easier. To use the Paper Mask, gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask. Tingling? Yes! It's working! Too much tingling? Take it off. To use the mud mask, apply a generous amount to clean skin and let it work its detoxifying magic for 5-10 minutes. (Feel free to close your eyes, too!) Rinse off with water to reveal your clean complexion. Breakouts will be history in no time! Both products are 96% natural and formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones. Leaping Bunny Certified. More great masks from Yes To include the Protecting and Soothing Bundle, Clear Skin/Acne Bundle, Hydrating and Conditioning Bundle, Mud Mask Bundle, and Date Night Bundle. Try them all!

Yes to your new favorite LBM (little black mask)!; Formulated with charcoal to detoxify and clean pores, the 3 single-use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Masks are perfect for those times when your skin needs a serious deep cleaning; Yes to charcoal and LBM (little black mask) that detoxifies and rids skin of nasty impurities!; 3 single use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Masks, perfect for acne-prone skin, are formulated with charcoal and salicylic acid to detoxify and rid skin of nasty impurities while helping to keep skin clear; More great masks from Yes To include the Protecting and Soothing Bundle, Clear Skin/Acne Bundle, Hydrating and Conditioning Bundle, Mud Mask Bundle, and Date Night Bundle

Madison G.
Florence , KY
one of my favorite masks i've used recently. i love all of yes to products so keep that in mind. this product was gentle on my skin and did not make it feel tight after the mask or like it was burning or scratchy during the use of the mask which is a problem i normally seem to have with detox masks. so i am extremely happy with this product, it seems to help my skin clear up. using more natural products usually causes my skin to clear up though
Beatriz L.
Beaverton , OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
It left my skin feeling so refreshed Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper MaskYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask 10ml I honestly use it a lot but since I’ve ran out I’m using a new face wash
Melissa W.
bensalem
I love yes tonproducts. They are pure and you can feel safe as well as natural using them! They are a barg ai n!! This really helps.my.acne and I a m a repeat user of this product and other yes to products ! There is always room for improving products but these really work as well as many high end bra nds
Nora M.
Akron , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
it makes my face feel so fresh and clean afterwards! i feel like it makes my clogged pores get cleared up and it actually helps me breathe and little better so how! makes me feel so great! absolutely would recommend
Erica G.
Marion
The mask itself was really weird. It smelled great, and it made my skin really soft but I really didn't like how thin the mask was it made it fairly difficult to apply but other than that I would highly recommend definitely did wonder for my face.
Chantel D.
Arvada, CO
I love these little masks! Theyre perfect for gifts or traveling - especially when you go to a larger city and can feel the YUCK on your face at the end of the day. I like the charcoal one particularly, although my kids think I look like a monster when I wear it! Whoops!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
I can’t say they work amazing but I can’t say they were horrible. I used them I’d say for a month but because I received them as a gift set! But they burned a little going on but it felt good and my face didn’t get irritated or I didn’t break out or anything .
Tracey S.
Broadway
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was pleased with the ease of use with this mask! You have to make sure that you apply evenly on your face or you will have to rinse the thinly applied mask off with some water! Otherwise the mask came off with ease with some yucky stuff attached to it!
karina E.
This mask gave me and my husband a squeaky clean feeling. It was a gentle cleaning that left my pores breathing again. Totally think that this mask was effective.  Good value for an every other day cleaning. I believe that the formula could be a little more.
Aline S.
bethesda
I love this mask! Have rebought several times now. It makes my skin look and feel amazing afterward. I don't have much luck with masks but with this brand in general I always notice a difference after using their products. Highly recommend this mask!!