BY YES TO

Remove dirt and impurities with Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes, a pack of deep-cleaning make up remover wipes that leaves your skin with a healthy-looking shine. Infused with Charcoal, these lustrous black face wipes banish toxins and remove make up and oils to ensure an all-over glow.97% natural. Suitable for all skin types. Cruelty and paraben free. Made with compostable fabric. see more...

Desiree S.
I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of these as I don't like the "raw/natural" charcoal smell. But these do a great job of removing makeup after a long day and I genuinely think they help my skin. I don't usually wake up with breakouts after taking my makeup off with these.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I have not been disappointed by any yes to products yet, and these wipes are no exception. These wipes are a quick and easy way to cleanse your face and/or hands at any time,anywhere. They come in a pack of 10 which is great to throw in your purse or gym bag. They come in handy in the hot summer heat to quickly, easily rid your pores of sweat and dirt while away from home. They're also great for cleaning all the sticky summer treats off your hands. #mybeautyawards #reviewcrew18
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
My friend loves these and keeps them stocked in his bathroom. Aesthetically thr black is goals and I like it and it removes my make-up with a little rubbing action. My face does feel really clean tho afterwards.
T T.
Two Harbors
Quality material, they smell good & they help with my acne SO MUCH!! Highly recommend!! They work so much better than any other wipes I have used! Super gentle but effective!! LOVE THEM! Only wipes I will use!!
Alexandra D.
It is pretty harsh on the skin. I much rather prefer using Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. Don’t waste your money on this product. It won’t clear up your skin and it definitely didn’t impress me. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Taylor A.
I was not fond of these wipes. They are very dry to be a makeup wipe and also very scratchy. I also saw no difference in my pores or anything else being detoxed.
Ashley S.
It takes off make up very well and it isn't too wet or too dry I would recommend it. It has a very Good price for quite a lot of wipes
Tanika C.
Lehigh acres, FL
I keep these little black wipes in my purse they really do deep clean and you really only need one towel for each use