Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesYes To
Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct

Yes to your new favorite LBW (little black wipe) with charcoal to detoxify and deep clean. Removes makeup, dirt and oil in one swipe. The Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes now come in a convenient 10 count size, perfect for travel and use on-the-go! Meaning you can have clean and clear skin, no matter where you are! 95% natural ingredients Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones Leaping Bunny Certified. Vegan

How are the [product:yes-to-tomatoes-detoxifying-charcoal-facial-wipes-9]?
Are these any good with combination skin?
Have you tried Yes to Tomatoes detoxifying charcoal wipes? I don't really like them, they are very hard and scratchy compared to other charcoal wipes that I've tried. What are thoughts on these wipes? [product:yes-to-tomatoes-detoxifying-charcoal-facial-wipes-9]
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct!
Ramsey M.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Ramsey M.
These are some super amazing wipes! It’s so easy to get the makeup off and doesn’t burn your skin! There is little to no smell! Highly recommend! Side note the black wipes are a SUPER cute aesthetic!Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Mary F.
When I first bought these facial wipes I kind of already had my mind made up about them. They were going to clean my skin but leave it dry in the process. I was wrong thankfully and your probably wondering why I bought them in the first place if I already thought so negatively about them. Well they were on sale so I thought why not. Anyway these wipes are surprisingly pretty freaking amazing. They do a great job of cleaning my face and don’t leave any residue behind like other charcoal wipes I have used in the past. They aren’t to harsh on my skin and my skin doesn’t feel dry after using them. I also notice that my skin is glowing after I use these facial wipes. Which was a surprise to me I definitely didn’t expect that to be an outcome. But yes my skin is glowing, so I have been buying them ever since and will continue to buy them because they are fantastic facial wipes.
Jesus C.
Silver Spring, MD
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Jesus C.
Got this products as a Christmas present ! O gosh I started to use it. It is so good! Cleans a detoxifies your skin . You’ll feel some tinkle sensation but not to worry it means is working !
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yeees. Love these wipes. I like how the wipes are black and it does the same thing as their other wipes, cleaning of all the products on my face. I think the charcoal is way better if I’m being honest since it really breaks down my makeup while leaving my skin feeling soft and cleanse after. I hate that it’s a 30ct because I go through them fast and want a higher count so I don’t have to restock them, but that doesn’t stop me for repurchasing this. I even recommended this to my sister.
Andrea S.
Oak Creek
I love the clean feeling I get after I use this product. It feels like its cleaning my face and preventing acne without being too harsh. Plus you can't beat the price!
Rosey H.
I love theses wipes !! ♥️♥️ my face is so sensitive and I can’t use most face wipes, but whenever I see a new one I pick it up to try. I did that a couple months ago with these wipes and never looked back ! I’m so in love with this whole brand not just these wipes !! ♥️♥️
Elizabeth S.
These weren’t very charcoaly to me. I was expecting a warming sensation like I experience with other charcoal skincare and body care products, but it didn’t happen so it’s basically an unscented plain face wipe product. That being said other scents like Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct are really good from this brand.
Ileana F.
Bueno compre estas toallas y cuando las probe no me fue mal son buenas pero pienso y creo que son muy duras asperas para la piel y eso hace que te puedas inrritar la piel a la hora de usarlas el olor es buenisimo y funcionan muy bien pero el mateeial de las toallas es muy duro asi que por eso le doy 3 estrellas
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
First timer. Love the way it makes my skin feel cool and refreshed. I like how these help my skin more than any other wipes but they’re pretty pricey for some charcoal wipes.
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my least favorite version of these wipes. They are less soft than the others, and they do not feel as gentle on my skin. I don't feel that they clean any more deeply than the other versions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ramsey M.
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany W. il y a un an
they are very hard and scratchy compared to other charcoal wipes that i have used in the past
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,628 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes 10Ct I came across these charcoal wipes today, I wanted to buy them, but I want to make sure they are good on sensitive skin. Any suggestions ?
Lauren V. il y a 3 ans
Oh girl, I wouldnt. I don’t have sensitive skin and these BURN and left me red.