BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYes To
Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Warming Facial Scrub, 35 Ounce

Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Warming Facial Scrub, 3.5 Ounce

Yes to a clean break with detoxifying charcoal to deep clean and purify your skin. Formula warms upon contact with your skin to help draw out pore-clogging dirt and impurities for naturally clearer skin. Built-in deep cleansing YESonic Detox Cleansing Brush enhances the cleansing and exfoliating benefits of the formula for a super detox.

Twist to unlock the built-in brush and gently massage the scrub onto damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse to reveal clearer skin, naturally. Lock the brush and rinse clean after each use; For breakout prone skin; Helps detoxify skin for clear skin; Charcoal is a natural detoxifier and impurity remover to deep clean skin; More great items from Yes To Tomatoes include the

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Warming Facial Scrub, 3.5 Ounce!
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this facial scrub, especially the silicone brush attached to the product. It makes my skin feel so good and silky after I rinse it off. So far I’ve had no break outs or skin effects from this product.
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
I like the Yes to brand. it's pretty good and I love how my skin has been feeling so far. I feel like my skin is finally getting clean and also clearing up. My skin is finally clean and feeling pretty much squeaky.
Gabriela V.
Bolingbrook, IL
fun way to exfoliate! I did have too much fun and over exfoliated using this as a daily wash because of how it helped initially clearing my skin (completely on me and I have learned and am a yes to supporter I use grapefruit daily scrub isntead) because of acne I was geared toward these heavy duty product when in reality I have acne...but on rosacea prone combination skin so definitely better if only used 1- 2 times a week and combination/oily types that aren't sensitive!
Randi J.
Nothing really wrong with the product, scrub isn’t for your face. I did like the product though. I would use microbeads instead of sugar. Nice packaging and 5/10 and eh I wouldn’t really recommend.
olivia L.
Columbia City, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
It definitely has the warming affect and your skin is softer and doesn’t make your skin irritated.
Yesica C.
gilmer
This is a process is something that really works I am a person who has bad acne And I am a dancer and most of the times I have to wear make up so what are the razors do you get it is a help your agony every time you wear make
Jacquelyn D.
San Diego, CA
I tried this product to scrub my face. I used it along with the detoxifying charcoal toner. I found that after using this product alone I would have a trace amount of makeup left on my face. I wear light makeup only (Bare Minerals or Thrive Causemetics) so good to know. I stopped using this product since I felt it didn’t go a great job for my skin.
Aidan M.
Harvest, AL
Purchased at: Target
Would not ever buy again. I believe I bought it for around 10-15 dollars. Maybe got 20 cents use out of it. The entire formula became hard inside the tube, and maybe it impossible to squeeze out. I had to open the tube with scissors to see what the issue was, and then had to throw the whole product away. I didnt even get to use it on my face once, just tried a test on my hand. Would never recommend.
Kenya P.
Williamsfield, IL
This is really great to use when your pores feel a little clogged. Makes your face feel refreshed and clean. I love the fact that it comes with a facial scrub on it. Really helps to detoxify like it says.
Lyndsie T.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing dries quickly amazing price point many uses out of this bottle i love how yes to evolved and you can now find yes to pretty much anything. Product is vegan and cruelty free i believe 98% natural ingredients. For drug stores some of the items are a little pricey but def worth it for all the benifits and how clean it is.

Looking for your answer?