BY YES TO #83 in Face Masks

Yes To Your New Favorite Lbm (Little Black Mask)!

Formulated With Charcoal To Detoxify And Clean Pores, The Single-use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Is Perfect For Those Times When Your Skin Needs A Serious Deep Cleaning.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :
Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin. Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes. Remove Mask. Tingling? Yes! It’s Working! Too Much Tingling? Take It Off.

Ingredients :
Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin.

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Propanediol Sorbitol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Juice, Charcoal Powder, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan, Heptyl Glucoside Algin, Beta-glucan Gellan Gum, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol Fragrance (Parfum).

• Where can I find this? And how much does it cost?3 Answers
  • Are you supposed to rinse your face off when you remove the mask?1 Answers
  • Just found out that i will be receiving this mask in the Daisy Vo...1 Answers
Steph L.
Received this as a gift. I've tried many different skin care and masks and peels. I make an effort to take good care of my skin. I've tried this in the wipes version before but this is the first yes to mask I've tried and I broke outtttt! It tingled just a little bit which didn't bother me, I left it on for 10 minutes like the instructions said, RIGHT when I took it off there were bumps all over my forehead. My skin was pretty clear before this mask since I had done a peel pad recently so to my surprised I've never broke out like this before. I tried to put the mario badescu drying lotion on overnight hoping it would make it better. It was the same in the morning so now I'm just doing extra tlc till it's back to normal. I also would not recommend the charcoal wipes as they are rough and dry, nothing like the cucumber one.
Robin R.
Austin
I really wanted to like this product. I bought a pack of the masks at Sam’s Club. My boyfriend and I tried this mask together two weeks in a row. They’re extremely easy to apply and well designed to fit different face shapes and sizes. We followed all the instructions. Felt a slight bit of action happening while the mask was on (tingling and cooling) but the real results when you remove the mask never materialized. Neither of us saw any noticeable difference in our skin. We tried three weeks in a row. Additionally the fun of a mask having some kind of action on your face weren’t really there. It was basically like wearing a cool wet rag on your face for 10 minutes that left your face slightly watery-slime at the end. Hoping it had some benefit to the skin after multiple uses, but we couldn’t see it.
Nicole P.
I bought this mask several months ago at Walmart, and finally got around to using it this past week. I had been having a super stressful day, so I figured I would pamper myself a little. When I opened the package and pulled out the mask, I kind of laughed because there I was, getting ready to slime myself as a means of destressing. Considering my distaste for anything resembling snot, what's not to laugh at? Lol. Nevertheless, I persisted.
Once the mask was off, my skin was SO soft. It appeared brighter and my skin tone wasn't nearly as red as it usually is. The smell is nice, too. I would definitely purchase this again, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to try a face mask.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Okay so I’m going to be honest here, I freaking hate paper face masks. They never fit on my face, I have to lay down the whole time otherwise they will slide off and I really don’t like rubbing the excess left over mask juice into my face, BUT this one is the bees knees. I know a lot of that info is probably not necessary but hear me out. They have a normal mask version of this too and I like both. Now I have done my fair share of the charcoal paper-masks and they normally leave me feeling super oily and break me out (due to the excess oil). This one helps to diminish the breakouts that I have by reducing redness and it doesn’t leave me oily, it’s also cheap so it’s a win in my book!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love the mud mask and scrub version of this mask, but I am not the biggest fan of this one. I just didn’t feel like I got a lot out of this mask. My pores seemed to be just as clogged and large as when I started. Never a good thing. The mask however did feel quite hydrating while it was on my face. It is also more messy than I like my sheet masks. With most masks I can just massage in the extra essence after I take off the mask. With this mask I massaged in the extra, but then still had to wash my face after as the mask left black bits of the mask stuck to my face. This kind of defeats the whole purpose of using the mask in the first place.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The mask is black itself, but the "goop" on it is clear (I was worried the goop would be black and difficult to take off). It does tingle a little bit, but it's very subtle. It also has a very subtle, pleasant smell (not like tomatoes). While I didn't see any major, noticeable difference in my skin brightness or tone, I did feel like my face was clean. I used the mask before washing my face for the day, and afterwards I did not feel like I had to wash my face. It left my face feeling soft and I also did not feel like I had to put moisturizer on either. Overall, it is a good product.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I have to admit, I was skeptical about the whole tomato part! Tomatoes don't exactly make me think of beauty. I was really curious about how it was going to smell! My concerns were immediately put to rest once I opened the package. This mask smells AMAZING!! It's a sheet mask, so it's super simple to use with zero mess. It's sold right at my local drugstore for a very reasonable price, which is great! After using thus mask, my skin felt so soft and clean, and when I woke up the next morning ( I used it before bed) my skin looked great! I really recommend this mask!
Gaby R.
Cleansed my skin like you wouldn’t believe!! I felt so fresh and my skins dullness decreased. When you put it on it’s so soft and cold, but then it tingles. Which is what it’s supposed to do, but eventually it starts to tingle too much to the point where it’s literally burning. That’s when you take it off if it’s unbearable but it did wonders for my skin. The cool feel to it is super refreshing. The skits help to adjust it to your face. Blackheads are less visible after words because they turn grayish?? Really enjoyed this mask i need to stock up!
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Eastpointe, MI
I recieved this mask as a gift. I started off splashing some warm water on my face and then applied the mask. It tingles immediately upon application even burned a bit in some spots. I was unclear why there was flaps for eyes and lips when the package says not to get into eyes but I only covered my lips and dabbed a bit of serum from mask under my eyes. Left it on about 15 min my face was a little flush but looked refreshed and when it calmed down after 10 min my skin was brighter and smoother. I'd use this mask again.
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
Purchased this to try out. I have normal to combination skin with under the skin breakouts and I was hoping this would bring those up to the surface. But alas, it’s been two days and it hasn’t made a difference. The tingling was a little more intense than I expected but it wasn’t terrible enough that I stopped early. In fact I left it on almost twice as long to see if that would make for better results. My skin was super soft after but that’s about it. I’m not sure if I would spend the money again for the results I got.
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
I've seen reviews on this mask that Complain of a burning sensation so bad they have to remove the mask. Has anyone experienced this?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
where can you find this?
Manal H.
El Cajon, CA
Where can i find it?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I love the yes to products, but i havent tried the face masks yet, Is this face mask any good?
Julia E.
What does this do? Like what does it help with?