Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsYes To
Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box

Yes to always having your favorite LBM (little black mask) on hand with this 10 count beauty box of our best selling charcoal paper mask, which dispenses one at a time.

Save over 30% of the Yes to suggested retail price for 10 single use charcoal paper masks! It takes just 10 minutes to detox and clear pores with charcoal and tomatoes, so we've got you covered. Daily masking, it's never been easier! 96% natural ingredients Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones Leaping Bunny Certified

Does it leave your skin irritated or red?
what's the best facemask or face cream to use my skins dead dry and suggestions please or products to help please? Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask LUSH Oatfix Fresh Face Mask 7th Heaven Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
Thoughts on these face masks? Any of them work well? Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box The Creme Shop Perk Up Skin! Tiger Face Mask Collagen 425 Oz Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack The Creme Shop Clear Up Skin! Unicorn Face Mask Infused With Clarifying Strawberry Milk 3 Piece Set
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box!
Product Highlights
I'm a big fan of the whole "yes to" line.... It's so gentle on my sensitive skin and never irritates or drys it. This mask is super affordable and leaves my skin smooth and soft like a good charcoal mask should! in reviews
Bisma Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Bisma Z.
Purchased at: Target
The only reason I’ve given it 4 stars is because I don’t use this regularly so I’m not sure how beneficial this is long term. I didn’t see much change other than that it made my skin feel fresh, supple and soft. Maybe because it wasn’t the right combo for my skin or something. Overall it feels great but I feel like [email protected] masks work better in my skin instead of sheet masks.
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Bobbyjo S.
Purchased at: CVS
My husband/my lovely assistant helped me out with is product review. The mask opened up very easily, we just had an issue getting it to fit on his face. Once, we did get it on he described it a cool, tingly, and tight. Once we removed the mask we say that his skin looked radiant with shrunken pores. We highly suggest that you try this face mask. Just say YES!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Trish F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not sure what I was expecting from this mask, it was a last minute grab on way to check out. It bubbled a little bit but on the nose and some of forehead area didn’t bubble. Directions said to rinse after 10 minutes. It left a sticky film so I had to wash instead of only rinsing. I didn’t feel any difference in my face afterwards.
Shaheen K.
Turlock, CA
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Shaheen K.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s how affordable for me!!! Honestly I’m a big skin person and I have a Friday night routine abs honestly it’s good for skin. My skin is always glowing and I’m very proud of that. Walmart had this on sale so go grab yours!!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,706 reviews
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: ULTA
How cute is this thing!!! A charcoal face mask by Yes to Tomatoes promising to Detoxify your facial skin. I love that their sheets are actually large enough to fit the entire face and, they actually work!! You can purchase these in singles- or in packs of (4). I believe them to be a fantastic value. I also have friends who enjoy these greatly!! Hughly recommend.....great on the budget Beauty dolls- detox away!! 😍✌💋
Ashley R.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Ashley R.
Whos skin doesnt need a serious deep cleaning here and there... or just for fun! When I opened the package it was easy to hold the product and not have it rip apart like I expected. The mask easily opened up and was easy to figure out how to use it. The eye, mouth and nose pieces adjust easy to any size face... something I was also not expecting. While having it on I can feel the tingling, which I love because I know its working! There is no gross scent while it is on. When I took it off, 10 minutes later as the directions suggested, I splashed some water on my face and WOW! I could still feel it tingling! When I touched my face it was so soft and felt completly cleaned. This is absolutly my new favorite LBM (little black mask) 96% natural ingredients for a great price! However, I received the product for free for testing purposes! I am thrilled I got this in my first VoxBox from @influenster to try ! Thank you!! #contest #yestomasktime @Influenster @YestoCarrots
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Caroline C.
Chelsea, MA
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Caroline C.
I use these #YesTo sheet masks at least once a week. This specific one is a detoxifying charcoal paper mask intended for cleaning your pores, removing impurities, and deep cleansing. I love how nice, easy and convenient this product is. I typically wash and dry my face, remove the mask from pouch, apply to my face, adjust mask to fit my face, close my eyes, and relax for 10 minutes. The label states if your face is tingling, than the product is working. Once I have removed the mask my pores feel clarified and purified and my skin feels deeply cleansed. Another really great thing about this product is the availability and price. I normally purchase my #YesTo masks at either my local #Walmart or #Dollar General and I have never paid more than $2. Great company all around with lots of choices when it comes to #sheetmasks.
Taylor M.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Taylor M.
This product I would recommend to clear out pores. This isn’t your relaxing, moisturizing face mask! I use this product about once a month to detox my skin and extract some of the dead skin cells! I like this product and think it’s effective.
caeylee R.
Salem, OR
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by caeylee R.
This makes my skin feel super good and it also smells really good. It has helped my [product:yes-to-tomatoes-detoxifying-charcoal-paper-mask-–-single-use]oily skin a little bit and I notice a difference since my skin is becoming more clear and also very hydrated.
Chelsey F.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a 10 pack of charcoal sheet masks. They actually fit really well on my face and dont slide off. You can feel a tingling burning sensation on your face but that just means it's working. They are safe to use on all skin types and help remove any blackheads.

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chaise K.
Middletown, PA
il y a 3 mois
Olive U. il y a 3 mois
So cute💕
Sheila K.
Nevada, IA
il y a 6 mois
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box ?how does it react to sensitive/oily skin?
Jennifer K. il y a 5 mois
Yes, single use but it was really soaked. My sensitive skin had a bad reaction to it. Red and puffy like it got burnt.
Summia I.