BY YES TO #92 in Face Masks

Yes To Your New Favorite Lbm (Little Black Mask)!

Formulated With Charcoal To Detoxify And Clean Pores, The Single-use Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Is Perfect For Those Times When Your Skin Needs A Serious Deep Cleaning.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin. Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes. Remove Mask. Tingling? Yes! It’s Working! Too Much Tingling? Take It Off.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin.

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Propanediol Sorbitol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Juice, Charcoal Powder, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan, Heptyl Glucoside Algin, Beta-glucan Gellan Gum, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol Fragrance (Parfum).

• Where can I find this? And how much does it cost?4 Answers
  • Are you supposed to rinse your face off when you remove t...1 Answers
  • Just found out that i will be receiving this mask in the ...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
  • "I'm a big fan of the whole "yes to" line.... It's so gentle on my sensitive skin and never irritates or drys it. This mask is super affordable and leaves my skin smooth and soft like a good charcoal mask should! " in 204 reviews
Stephanie A.
Pros:
-mask is one time use
- mess free
-smells great, not overly scented but just enough
- the price point is on point! 1.99-2.99 for the mask depending where you buy it. I buy them at target
- leaves skin feeling refreshed, dewy, glowing, moisture locked.
- I have Sensitive skin and this product works great with me
- this product is all natural

-I use this when I have some trouble spots or when I feel like a breakout is going to happen

Cons

- the shape of the mask is a little odd sometimes you have to really stretch it or really pat it on your face to fit properly.

- Would purchase Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask again ( I have multiple times )
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
I received a gift box for Christmas filled with different facial masks. I first washed and dried my face then I applied this facial mask. The mask felt like a wet paper towel on my face . Once I fitted it onto my face I let it sit for about 15 minutes or so then I took it off and rinsed my face. I had a little bit of a burning sensation but the next day my acne was a lessened as well as all of my redness faded away. It was a good product and I can’t wait to try the rest of the facial masks that I have from Christmas. I would recommend this product to people who want to have a clean and healthy face . If it burns too much make sure to rinse with cold water and keep away from eyes. Mold away from eyes and keep eyes closed when laying down with the facial mask.
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall, I loved the mask . It was my first time using & It left my skin looking a bit brighter and buffed/smoothed out and by the way I have acne prone skin. It’s very convenient as it comes ready to use and not pricey at all. The only reason I rated one star from a 5 is because the instructions don’t specify whether or not you should rinse after you remove the mask. I chose to rinse just to be on the safe side. But as I said I have a bit more sensitive skin than most so it might be different for others .
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Great mask makes my face feel amazing afterwards. I had never used a charcoal paper mask or charcoal on my skin in general. You leave the mask on for about 10 mins, make sure to keep your eyes closed, once your done take it off rub in any left over product and you will feel its working if you have a tingle to your skin. my skin felt refreshed, pores unclugged and clean, just a very nice feeling. These paper mask are affordable come in many different kinds, easy to shop at different stores, and if you don't rip them and can fold it back up putting it back in the bag you can use it twice (I use all mine twice and they work just as good the second time as they did the first).
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I love how convenient paper masks are. I've used paper masks from all over the world and this is a good one! My skin was soft and dewy afterwards. I usually leave them on for 20 minutes to get more out of it. Afterwards, I then wipe the mask on my décolleté, arms and legs to get the most our of it. Generally, you don't rinse paper masks so I didn't. Next morning, my skin was hydrated, soft, and dewy. I took 1 star off because I had a hard time keeping it on especially around the edges. I had to adjust it every minute or so. I personally feel that it's not wet enough. Usually, they cling to your face like...a wet piece of paper! I am intrigued enough to use other paper masks they make. My next one is: Yes To® Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask
Sarah P.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you have sensitive skin, do not use!
My skin usually does not react to skincare products or masks, but this one was different.

Within a minute or having it on my face, my skin began to burn. I quickly removed the mask, rinsed my skin and the burning continued.
My entire face had looked like it was burnt.

I know women who love this mask. But if you have sensitive skin like me, I do not recommend this particular mask.
Ashley B.
I love charcoal masks because I know it’s a good deep clean for my pores. This was just not a good experience. The first time I tried it, it started to burn so bad I had to take it off. I decided to try it again and this time dealt with the stinging thinking maybe it hurts because it’s working. My favorite mask ( glam glow super mud clearing treatment ) normally stings but I know it’s worth it because my face is so clean afterwards. Well after I took this sheet mask off my face was a bit red and just didn’t have that really clean look. Yes it’s a cheap face mask but I won’t buy this again. It’d be worth the pain for good results but it’s just mediocre.
Chaney B.
Nashville
I. Love. This. Mask. It's probably my favorite that I've ever used, and I can get it at Walmart! It's one of the only masks that I've ever noticed an almost immediate difference in my skin with. I have sensitive skin, and it hasn't had any adverse effects. It starts to tingle after a bit, and my face is a little red after use, so I use this at night. I rub the excess moisture into my skin, go to sleep, and when I wake up, my skin is super soft and any surface breakouts I had are almost, if not completely, gone! I highly recommend this product, and I tell all my friends to get it. One of my favorites!
Jessica C.
Erie
I absolutely hated this mask. Everything about it screamed awful. This was my first time trying it and I wont use them again. First off the mask was gigantic and it had a terrible smell. It was a pain to put on because it slid off multiple times. Once I sort of had it in place it started burning my skin within about a minute or so. My face felt like it was on fire. I took it off immediatly and threw it in the trash. Honestly I have never had issues with masks ever. I use them often. I was just very dissappointed in this because I thought this brand was a mire natural face mask.
Samara S.
I could say this 100 times over, I love love love this brand. It’s a little bit pricey for a drug store product but it is one of the only drug store products that is all natural. This mask is a little bit harsher than some of the others because it is a charcoal mask. It does have that little bit of burning sensation when wearing it, but I like feeling like it is working. This is actually my favorite mask that they have. I love the idea behind sheet masks so that it I’m in a rush or just being lazy I can throw this on for 10 minutes, throw it in the trash and I’m done.
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
I've seen reviews on this mask that Complain of a burning sensation so bad they have to remove the mask. Has anyone experienced this?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
where can you find this?
Manal H.
El Cajon, CA
Where can i find it?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I love the yes to products, but i havent tried the face masks yet, Is this face mask any good?
Julia B.
What does this do? Like what does it help with?