Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Cruelty-free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

What is the best nourishing face mask?
Does this product do a good job of clearing out blackheads?
Does this face mask actually work and is it for sensitive skin as well?
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this.” in reviews
Jacksonville , FL
This is a good mask if you have irritable acne that won’t go away. You can find this product at target.
Allentown , PA
Good application but could be better all around product but its inexpensive so I guess I can’t complain
Wallkill, NY
1,304 reviews
I love this mask. It works so well on my oily acne prone skin. It clears it up without over drying it.
Romeo
doesn’t do much for the skin, which is bad but also good? bottle is better than the flimsy paper packs.
I really like it but I think I'll stick with the face mask but that's just my personal opinion 😂🔥❤️🔥❤️
Las Vegas , NV
It's a good product very affordable cleans some what of your pores it's a good product for a drug store
passaic
This products just in one week of use showed a lot of improvements in my skin. I highly recommend it!
Coral Springs, FL
I’ve only used this a few times so far but I already like it. It does tighten a bit but not too much
Belleville, IL
mud masks leave my face feeling so refreshed and clean. I love this brand, including the sheet masks
san fernando
I love this mask! It’s great. Really does its job!! Super affordable. Would definitely buy this again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...