BY YES TO #97 in Face Masks

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Cruelty-free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
  • "Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this." in 80 reviews
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I stuggle with larger pores and some adult acne from time to time so when i went to the store in search of a facial wash i was pleased to find the "yes to" products were on sale. I have been wanting to try these products, primarily because they are mostly organic made products that are crulety free and they donate to the Seed Fund.

This detoxifying mud mask was about 7.99 but with the sale it was about 5$ at my local store.

I have been using this product 3 nights a week along with the detoxifying charcoal makeup wipes. The mask itself goes on very easily, id say i used about smaller than a quarter sized amount each time and it spread on my face easily. I left the product on for the suggested 10 minutes. The mask tightens around your face, and does not peel off, it requires gentle friction with warm water and wash cloth.
This product did not burn or irritate my normally sensitive skin, nor did it dry it out. After using this product i could tell a difference in my pore sizes and my makeup went on much smoother!
My acne improved slightly, it wasnt too bad to begin with.
The smell of this mask is not all that pleasant but it isnt bad.
I give this product a 4/5 and will probably be purchasing it again.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The one that I bought was a peel off mask. I was so excited to try this because I had seen all of these masks online and on commercials that pulled out all of these blackheads and other grime from your face! I was no impressed. My husband and I both used this and were expecting some instant gratification, we were very misled. It did not pull much if anything off of our faces. It did make our skin feel softer, but that was all. If you are looking for a mask to just clean your skin, this is for you! If you are looking for something more, this mask is not for you!
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this face mask. I don’t have acne but my skin and pores felt sooo clear after using. I like how it looks when it dries, it dries very evenly and fills all of your pores and it’s too difficult to remove with a washcloth and some warm water. Even the bottle is on the smaller side, Ive gotten pretty good use out of it on a weekly to biweekly basis depending on what my skin has been through.
Molly P.
I swear by this mask. Smells nice and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I leave it on sometimes for 30-60 minutes when I have a breakout on my forehead and it noticeably calms pimples and shrinks them. I went through a period of terrible breakouts and this was the only product that ever helped! Prescription stuff included. It also slightly shrinks pores and smooths skin. I use it probably 1-2x a week, doesn't over-dry at all.
Kimiko ╳.
Chula Vista, CA
Love using this mask on my t-zone as part of my beauty routine. Helps keep breakouts at bay and helps shorten the life span of ones that might be present. I also love multi-masking this with other masks for either brightening, tightening, or hydration. Definitely would recommend this to anyone to add into their beauty regime.
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
I liked this mask. I bought the tube with the built in applicator and it was a little awkward to use but kinda nifty I guess. The mask itself is nice. Face felt clean and smooth after but I had some rashly spots on my face and it burned like heck on it. Might not be best for sensitive skin.
Nicole Z.
I didn’t see like a drastic change or anything noticeable after taking it off. It does make your skin a little brighter? Maybe soft? It can get messy but it does feel nice when being applied and then it dries. Its not that expensive. I probably wouldn’t buy again. I feel like there are better products that make a difference.
kayla m.
Cape Coral, FL
For someone who has as much acne as I do I find the Yea To tomato collection to be one of the best due to the fact that their entire collection is best to help people with acne like I do. I feel like that this mud mask is a great thing to do before you go to bed like two times a week just to relax and just get a full on deep detoxifying cleanse.  Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
Laura G.
Spring, TX
From the first time I used this product, I was actually able to see results. I used the mask before bed and woke up and my skin actually had a glow...I have never experienced this before. I highly recommend this product! My skin usually gets dried out easily. I have been using a Biore charcoal bar and am always left with that dried out feeling. My face felt full of moisture after using this mud mask. Must try!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This isn't the holy grail of mud masks, but I liked it a lot. I found that it did a lot to shrink my pores and clear up and prevent oil on my face. This may not be best for someone with dry or sensitive skin, as it was very drying for my face. I would definitely buy this again.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?