BY YES TO

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Cruelty-free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid an...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
  • "Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this." in 80 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love this detoxifying charcoal clay mask for daily use!!! It helps keep my skin clear and prepped in between my treatment masks and pampering days. I used to use it every day until my steamer broke and since I've stopped, I'm noticing my skin getting clogged pores again so it's looking like I'm going back to using it every day. Love that it's formulated without parabens, sls and silicones. Also love the antioxidants from the tomatoes. This mask is a win! Mine is a little different from what is pictured as I have the detoxifying charcoal mask bar that came with a charcoal mask brush and mesh storage bag. I love how much is included for the price as well. I like to use a small spatula (or old baby spoon) to scoop a small amount of the mask out, then follow up with the included moist mask brush by swirling the brush in the scooped out product. It helps to prevent any bacteria from getting introduced to the remaining product. This is going to be a new spa staple for me! I received this product for free from a contest, the opinions are my own.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The one that I bought was a peel off mask. I was so excited to try this because I had seen all of these masks online and on commercials that pulled out all of these blackheads and other grime from your face! I was no impressed. My husband and I both used this and were expecting some instant gratification, we were very misled. It did not pull much if anything off of our faces. It did make our skin feel softer, but that was all. If you are looking for a mask to just clean your skin, this is for you! If you are looking for something more, this mask is not for you!
alejandra m.
Philadelphia
Before I start you should know, I have combination sensitive skin and usually like using products made for all skin types. The first night using the product it went on smooth and dried normal, not as dark as I expected though. Afterwards I started breaking out the rest of the week. I gave the mask another try a different week and the same thing happened. Wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin when it comes to break outs. However, my boyfriend with oily skin loves the product and leaves his skin glowy.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this face mask. I don’t have acne but my skin and pores felt sooo clear after using. I like how it looks when it dries, it dries very evenly and fills all of your pores and it’s too difficult to remove with a washcloth and some warm water. Even the bottle is on the smaller side, Ive gotten pretty good use out of it on a weekly to biweekly basis depending on what my skin has been through.
Kimiko ╳.
Chula Vista, CA
Love using this mask on my t-zone as part of my beauty routine. Helps keep breakouts at bay and helps shorten the life span of ones that might be present. I also love multi-masking this with other masks for either brightening, tightening, or hydration. Definitely would recommend this to anyone to add into their beauty regime.
Nicole Z.
I didn’t see like a drastic change or anything noticeable after taking it off. It does make your skin a little brighter? Maybe soft? It can get messy but it does feel nice when being applied and then it dries. Its not that expensive. I probably wouldn’t buy again. I feel like there are better products that make a difference.
kayla m.
Cape Coral, FL
For someone who has as much acne as I do I find the Yea To tomato collection to be one of the best due to the fact that their entire collection is best to help people with acne like I do. I feel like that this mud mask is a great thing to do before you go to bed like two times a week just to relax and just get a full on deep detoxifying cleanse.  Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
Ashley M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this product I feel it that it cleans out my pours and smooths my skin when I wash it off. The only thing is if I use it twice a week it will dry out my skin and causes it to feel very tight. Other than that I use it every week some times every other it just depends on how my skin is doing. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask for Combination Skin
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
I don’t know if mine was just damaged or defective, but I had gotten mine on sale, and I only used it once. The first time I used it, it was hard to squeeze out and made my face very red, which isn’t super unusual, but it just didn’t make me feel good. It was some weeks before I decided to give it a second try and the entire thing solidified!!! It was hard as a rock , don’t buy this particular product!!
Fola A.
Uniondale, NY
This product is ahhmazinggggg. My skin was breaking out pretty bad so I went to target looking for something that would clear it up and decided to try this line. It was my first time buying it but now it’s a staple. It really cleared up my skin within a matter of days. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn’t have sensitive skin because it was a tiny bit abrasive.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?