BY YES TO

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Cruelty-free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid an...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've been in the market for face m...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
  • "Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this." in 80 reviews
stephanie r.
Bellmawr, NJ
I bought this product at Target because... Target but for me this product worked terribly. I felt no difference in my skin and it was only $8 but still. I believe this mask is for all skin types but do not quote me on that. Personally I think there are other brands out there that have face masks for the same price.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,048 reviews
I love this detoxifying charcoal clay mask for daily use!!! It helps keep my skin clear and prepped in between my treatment masks and pampering days. I used to use it every day until my steamer broke and since I've stopped, I'm noticing my skin getting clogged pores again so it's looking like I'm going back to using it every day. Love that it's formulated without parabens, sls and silicones. Also love the antioxidants from the tomatoes. This mask is a win! Mine is a little different from what is pictured as I have the detoxifying charcoal mask bar that came with a charcoal mask brush and mesh storage bag. I love how much is included for the price as well. I like to use a small spatula (or old baby spoon) to scoop a small amount of the mask out, then follow up with the included moist mask brush by swirling the brush in the scooped out product. It helps to prevent any bacteria from getting introduced to the remaining product. This is going to be a new spa staple for me! I received this product for free from a contest, the opinions are my own.
Sara C.
Tennessee
This mask is great. Immediately after washing this off I can see that this leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. It makes my sling look brighter. If anyone is having issues and just needs a mask to relax and leave your skin feeling fresh I recommend this product!
Alexandrea C.
Monterey Park , CA
This product was very cleansing and I felt like it did it’s job, it was pretty gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin, the price was not high at all very affordable I’d will be purchasing this product again and I recommend it to those who have sensitive skin.
Nikki C.
Love it! Within a couple days I noticed my face clearing up. It’s gentle on my skin and doesn’t have any weird chemical additives in it. Super good price plus I got it on sale, which was initially why I bought it. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
carli t.
Waxhaw
This product was super refreshing! I loved the state that it left my skin in. It made my skin super soft and clean. I've only used the product once but I plan on buying more once I run out of my current supply! Definitely recommend this product! Please try!
Stevie T.
Red Bluff, CA
I didn’t really like this mask. I knew that it was going to be a mud mask but it was just very muddy and it didn’t smell that amazing to me. The price wasn’t too expensive but overall it was disappointing to me. I probably wouldn’t recommend this to others
nidhi j.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s not the best charcoal mud mask ever. I have definitely had better high quality ones where the results are clearly visible and make me feel satisfied with buying it. This mask is more for show and I don’t really see my sling clearing by using it
Jenna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is PERFECT for acne prone, combination skin. It helps tremendously with clearing breakouts without drying out the skin. This is great value for the amount of product in the tube; much cheaper than buying individual use masks.
Alexa S.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this scrub from Yes To Tomatoes! I use this scrub every other day because it can be a bit harsh for my dry sensitive skin. Ever since I started using this product my acne cleared up, and this scrub makes existing acne look smaller after use!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?