Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask

$2.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Cruelty-free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

How good is this face mask? I am looking for something that will replenish my skin, but also remove blackheads and blemishes.
Este producto es bueno para el acné??? Walgreens 3 Step Acne Kit
I have sensitive skin, did you find this to be irritating at all?
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this.” in 80 reviews
san fernando
I love this mask! It’s great. Really does its job!! Super affordable. Would definitely buy this again
Lehi, UT
Love the way my skin feels after each use! I use this about once a week when my skin is feeling oily.
It is great for the price! It always pulls my impurities to the forefront so I can remove them! Love!
Hopkins, MN
Pretty good for a drug store brand! The charcoal mask is great for acne prone skin! I would recommend
Purchased at: Target
Love natural products but this product fell flat with me. I think it worked okay to combat oily skin.
Midwest City, OK
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Valeria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely adore it and the company. This is definitely my go to plus it’s not very expensive either!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this so much. I buy it all the time. It helps with my black heads, like the packaging stated.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve honestly used better mask but I did enjoy this one. It’s cheap and easy to use. I may buy again
Warner Robins, GA
This was a little hard to remove, however my pores did feel tightened and less noticeable afterwards.
San Marcos
Purchased at: Walmart
It leaves you feeling so refreshed! And it’s easy to peel and easy to put on! I buy it all the time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...