BY YES TO #94 in Face Masks

It Is The Most Decadent Detoxifying Experience...Ever!
This Natural Mud Mask Draws Out Impurities With Charcoal, Treats And Prevents Acne Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, And Conditions With A Botanical Blend Of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin, And Chamomile Extracts. Even Dreamier? It’s So Rich And Creamy, You’ll Feel As If You Are At The Spa. (No… Really!)

96% Natural

Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free

Available For Online Purchase In Us Only

How To Use:
Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Detoxifying Magic For 10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Clean, Clear, And Beautifully Conditioned Complexion. Breakouts Will Be History In No Time!

Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Bentonite,Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Galactoarabinan,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta(Lentil) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Alcohol*, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. *certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
I received this in a pack as a gift from my husband. He knows I love taking care of my skin. I wasn't sure how I was going to like it because I've never used a charcoal mask and I know this wasn't a peel off like the trendy videos , I was nervous that it would sting ! Anyways the actual product is black and pretty thick. I love that cold feeling when applying a mask like this , it smelled really good in my opinion. Had a slight tingle to me , left it on until it was so dry that just smiling made it start to flake off. I guess that's the reason I didn't like it so much , is that it started to flake off before the intended time. But once washed I felt like my face was glowing ! And that's all that matters. Love taking care of my skin. I would purchase again for sure
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I stuggle with larger pores and some adult acne from time to time so when i went to the store in search of a facial wash i was pleased to find the "yes to" products were on sale. I have been wanting to try these products, primarily because they are mostly organic made products that are crulety free and they donate to the Seed Fund.

This detoxifying mud mask was about 7.99 but with the sale it was about 5$ at my local store.

I have been using this product 3 nights a week along with the detoxifying charcoal makeup wipes. The mask itself goes on very easily, id say i used about smaller than a quarter sized amount each time and it spread on my face easily. I left the product on for the suggested 10 minutes. The mask tightens around your face, and does not peel off, it requires gentle friction with warm water and wash cloth.
This product did not burn or irritate my normally sensitive skin, nor did it dry it out. After using this product i could tell a difference in my pore sizes and my makeup went on much smoother!
My acne improved slightly, it wasnt too bad to begin with.
The smell of this mask is not all that pleasant but it isnt bad.
I give this product a 4/5 and will probably be purchasing it again.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I received this product from a beauty/lifestyle blog giveaway and I fell in love after one try. Next time I go to the store I will have to purchase the 2oz one! The single definitely came with way more product then needed for one mask which is great! I loved how this mask made my skin feel super tight during and after the mask. I would highly recommend to anyone out there looking for a new face mask to try! My face is usually oily in the Tzone and dry on my nose! I also tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skincare and this product did not break my skin out which is amazing!!
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The one that I bought was a peel off mask. I was so excited to try this because I had seen all of these masks online and on commercials that pulled out all of these blackheads and other grime from your face! I was no impressed. My husband and I both used this and were expecting some instant gratification, we were very misled. It did not pull much if anything off of our faces. It did make our skin feel softer, but that was all. If you are looking for a mask to just clean your skin, this is for you! If you are looking for something more, this mask is not for you!
Molly P.
I swear by this mask. Smells nice and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I leave it on sometimes for 30-60 minutes when I have a breakout on my forehead and it noticeably calms pimples and shrinks them. I went through a period of terrible breakouts and this was the only product that ever helped! Prescription stuff included. It also slightly shrinks pores and smooths skin. I use it probably 1-2x a week, doesn't over-dry at all.
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
I liked this mask. I bought the tube with the built in applicator and it was a little awkward to use but kinda nifty I guess. The mask itself is nice. Face felt clean and smooth after but I had some rashly spots on my face and it burned like heck on it. Might not be best for sensitive skin.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I thought 15.99 was sort of expensive for this mask before I bought it, but after I used it I decided that it was definitely worth it. I have extremely oily skin, and it’s also acne prone, and I felt like after I used this mask my skin was glowing and just felt extremely clean. It’s definitely worth it for those searching for a great mask for oily skin! And it’s gentle enough I would say to use every other day.
Anna J.
Sanford, NC
I love this stuff! I have very sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or make my face red like many masks AND has the satisfaction of a drying mud mask. I received this as a individual sized present for Christmas but will for sure be buying a full sized bottle soon - the individual pack could last 3 - 4 times. You don't need to use a ton of product for this mask so it lasts a really long time and it's a great value!!
Lindsey B.
Does leave my skin feeling dry, I don’t always notice a BIG difference in pore appearance/Size after use. This brand attracted me because it claims to be all natural and safe/effective for sensitive skin types. I only use on an as-needed basis when my skin is going through break outs and my pores are showing.. I won’t repurchase, expensive for a drug store product and doesn’t seem to do much for me!
Laura G.
Spring, TX
From the first time I used this product, I was actually able to see results. I used the mask before bed and woke up and my skin actually had a glow...I have never experienced this before. I highly recommend this product! My skin usually gets dried out easily. I have been using a Biore charcoal bar and am always left with that dried out feeling. My face felt full of moisture after using this mud mask. Must try!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?