Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask

It is the most decadent detoxifying experience...ever! This natural mud mask draws out impurities with charcoal, treats and prevents acne breakouts with salicylic acid, and conditions with a botanical blend of tomato, aloe, watermelon, pumpkin, and chamomile extracts. Even dreamier? It's so rich and creamy, you'll feel as if you are at the spa. (No... really!) 96% Natural Paraben, SLS, and Silicone Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only

How does this product work with dry skin?
Does this have good results? I have acne and needs something to calm it down at least, will this help?
good for dry skin type ?
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask!
Product Highlights
Oh. My. I am in LOVE with this face mask. I have the MOST sensitive skin on the planet. Normally the most I can touch it with is coconut oil. This mask made my face baby soft and pulled so much gunk out of my pores. Not to mention it is budget friendly! It even took the redness out of my face. I bought it for my boyfriend who is king of blackheads on his nose and cheeks and it cleared a solid 75% in ONE USE! Seriously. Buy this.in reviews
Loren A.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Loren A.
So far I enjoy this mask. It hasn’t caused any further breakouts and I’ve noticed a difference of breakouts after use. I was nervous because there is a strong fragrance and I like the more natural smell of facial products but so far, so good!
Juan L.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Juan L.
Purchased at: Target
Yes to a clean break with detoxifying charcoal to deeply cleanse and purify skin. 🍅I really like this product, I recommend it to people who have acne and blackheads, I like that it leaves the skin clean and makes it a very good product
Abena A.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Abena A.
I dont even like tomatoes but I knew they were good for the skin. So when I bought it I tried it the first night and after I washed it off I seen the biggest difference. It cleaned up all my black heads, my skin was noticeably softer, and I know my skin loved it because it toned down some of my redness and blemishes. Plus the smell is gentle and so sweet. I love this product. ❤
alyssa V.
crete, nebraska
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by alyssa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this mud mask if you are dealing with acne. It is a very detoxifying mask that helps you get rid of acne. it also helps you keep your skin very clear, soft, and beautiful. It is also a very natural product.
Sarah W.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
As someone who struggles with hormonal acne, and am a huge fan of the face wash from this line, I got super excited when I found these masks at TJ max for a fraction of the normal price. I’ve used it now 3 times and my skin has unfortunately broken out a lot. I did a poll here and it was an almost 50/50 on who broke out and who didn’t! I then went on to research the ingredients and found that a couple of them actually can cause break outs in some people or are directly harmful to people with sensitive skin like myself! So, I know it’s worked wonders for some - but if you have sensitive skin with hormonal acne like me, maybe this isn’t the product for you!
Rachel Rose P.
El Paso, TX
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask uploaded by Rachel Rose P.
Purchased at: Target
Let me start by saying I have always liked this brand. Mainily for their focus on natural ingredients, being cruelty free🐰 & price point. I never got around to trying any of their masks until now, and boy did it not disappoint!!! I even had enough for a 2nd use! I have dry combination skin and I left this on for 10 mins and I saw and felt results immediately. If you’re taking some time for self-care right now, go buy this! #yestotomatoes 🍅
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this mask as a free gift from Ulta. I hadn’t tried any of the YES TO brand products before this one, so I was intrigued to use this mud mask. It claims to use charcoal and salicylic acid to detoxify and rid skin of nasty impurities while helping to keep skin clear. Since my face had quite a few breakouts from a different skincare product, it seemed like the perfect time to open this baby up... The instructions tell you to generously apply it to your face. So I did, and eagerly waited to see what this could do for my skin. Fast forward to my results: this mask was a pain to wash off because the texture (when dry) became almost rubbery and impervious to water. But once I did scrub every last bit away, my skin looked amazing. My pores were smaller and my breakouts significantly diminished. I ran some errands and when I came home, my T-zone wasn’t the slightest bit oily (definitely out of character for my combination skin). I even woke up the next day to find that my skin was clearer with less oil overall. Needless to say, I was super pleased with the results of this mask and would gladly buy it again. It’s already in my shopping cart!
Karson R.
Byron
Got my skin very clear very quickly, left my skin feeling great and fresh after each use and I didn't have to use a ton of the product each time so it lasted me forever. Totally love it and would recommend this brand to anyone who has sensitive skin!
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product a lot because I can feel it taking off my dead skin cells. I like that it has tomato!
Shiely H.
Yates Center
After using this product my face was smooth and clear and felt amazing. I had no redness and less noticeable acne spots. I no longer had blackheads on my nose. My skin was glowing and had more even tones. I would definitely recommend this product.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Izabella G.