BY YES TO #29 in Micellar Water

Yes to the first-ever natural skin-clearing micellar water that removes makeup, cleans and moisturizes skin all-in-one, without rinsing.

The charcoal detoxifies skin, getting rid of all the nasties without leaving a black residue. Shake it up to activate! Specially formulated to draw out impurities without over-drying skin, leaving it glowy and hydrated. The unique, easy-to-use pump dispenses the perfect amount each time, mess free.

95% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:
Shake Bottle To Activate The Charcoal, Then Twist To Unlock Pump. Take A Cotton Ball Or Pad And Push Down On The Pump (Twice Should Do It!) For Just The Right Amount Of Micellar Water. Gently Swipe Across Face, No Need To Rinse. The Results — Clean, Detoxified And Hydrated Skin That’s Free Of Impurities And Leaves No Black Residue On Skin!

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Charcoal Powder, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Propandiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropanal.

• Have a 16 year old prone to bad acne. Will this product h...2 Answers
  • Where can I get this?1 Answers
  • Does the Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Micellar Cl...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I would have given this five stars but the packaging is very frustrating. It is messy no matter how careful you are, I prefer pour bottles to this pump bottle. I also do not like how you have to shake it before use--sometimes I have forgotten and gotten a cotton pad full of just charcoal. As for its quality, I would say the micellar water itself is top notch, unique because of the charcoal as well. Out of all of my micellar waters, it cleans off my makeup the best. I didn't find that it really had a smell to it. I would probably buy this again and put it in a different container, therefore, I do recommend it.
Melody M.
San Diego, CA
Am I the only person who doesn't really like this product much at all? I don't know if mine is just a crap batch or what, but the pump is extremely difficult for me to get anything out. Not sure if the top of it is malfunctioned or broken (it was on sale) but the pump is just so, so extra.

I love the brand - and I especially love the Yes to Tomatoes line for my acne-prone/oily skin. And while this was an okay toner, the smell was a little bit too strong, and this product is really, really messy. I read a few reviews before mine and I'm shocked that not a single person found sink stains. It does leave a black residue on my face, contrary to the product's claim. Won't be buying again.
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
This item is great for those quick night face cleansing when you are too tired to do the whole skin routine after a long day. It’s great for removing all makeup and cleanse your face all at the same time without needing to rinse afterwards which in my book it’s a win win clean face and only in one step love love love this brand
Erinn L.
Recently tried this charcoal cleansing water and have to say, it has potential. I do not love the packaging. You have to shake it up before use and it leaks every single time and stains my clothes. But other than that annoying negative component, the cleanser itself works really well, and it is really affordable.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
When I first got this product I though it would be a product id try cuz it was unique but in the end I'd hate it and return it. I have fallen in love with this product and have repurchased it after emptying my first bottle. It has an amazing fragrance and is really light and easy on the skin. It also takes off my makeup like magic without irritating my eyes. I am giving this to all of my friends and family who care about skincare or makeup this holiday season! Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
This is my first time buying it I haven't try it yet but I heard really good reviews on it so I got I try the pore strips those work really good so let see how this works out it is in the affordable and I highly recommend.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this everyday in place of toner. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I prefer unscented products for my face, but the smell of this is subtle. It definitely works to get off any remaining product after cleansing and as a quick refresher on hot sweaty days when I don't wear makeup. I really like the dispenser cap. No waste, no mess, no spills.
Shayne S.
Phoenix
This is another one of my favorite products from the Yes To Tomatoes brand. I use this toner every day, in the morning and to take off my face makeup at night. This cleanser always leaves my face feeling clean and soft afterwards. Whenever I am too lazy to wash my face completely, this does the job for me. The only complaint I have is that the product sometimes squirts out when you try to pump it.
Sarah H.
I have repurchased this twice and my love for it is still fling strong! Melts away my makeup instantly. Even gets off stubborn eye makeup. This product has replaced my makeup removing wipes all together. And I’ve gotten my hubby and oldest son to use it as well. Has a pleasant scent. Does not burn the skin or the eyes. Definitely recommend this product!!
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
It’s a good makeup remover so I guess in technical terms it’s a good cleanser but it didn’t help clear up my acne and it leaves my face slightly dry. It’s worth having in your cabinet but I’d recommend trying something else if you’re looking for a good cleanser.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Do charcoal products dry or burn your skin
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Did this dry out your skin or make you break out?
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Did it clear out anyone's face and what was your experience
Kamrey B.
Does it break out your face or dry it out ???
RaeLynn M.
Have a 16 year old prone to bad acne. Will this product help clear up her problem and not over dry her skin?