BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I loved this mask. I usually go for masks that seem fun rather than what they are good for. But this mask made my skin look great and directions were super easy. Only downside is if you spill the powder before you make the mask, it's a hefty clean up!
Gabrielle G.
A bit messy but I love the concept. Hoping to use this a little more regularly and see the difference.
Grace G.
Fenton
I love this so much because it was made my skin look fresh. It was a gentle but scrubby feel and I feel it did meet my expectations. It was effective, but once I stopped using it I broke out. I don’t know if I will buy again
Sheryl S.
Charcoal! Need i say more? I'm loving what charcoal does for my skin. The scent of this is amazing. I love that it is affordable!
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
it gets super messy, and i feel like it’s so difficult to get the mixture to actually turn into the right texture. i think the mask itself is okay, but i’d rather buy a premade mask. fun for a one time thing with friends but impractical for use all the time.
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Not a fan of this one. It is really messy, but that can be contained. However, it just felt gimmicky to me. It didn’t really help with my acne, it smells very strong and unpleasant. It felt more like a science project than a good product.
Amanda T.
Leland
It is ok it might have not been for my skin type.or just not my taste,everyone has different preferred items in skin care.
Kaitlyn M.
Colonial heights
These charcoal masks are my favorite and they smell sooooo nice I love them. They work nice but could last a little longer
Megan M.
Bakersfield
I love the way this product makes my skin feel afterwards. Very soft, moisturized and clean feeling. Not too harsh, but effective enough to get the job done. Very pleased with the results! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cleansing!
Kat T.
Somersworth
This product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)