BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great face mask! It was fun making the face mask mix with the little bowl. And spoon it comes with to make it more great you can mix it with yogurt,honey orange juice, lemon or avacado it all depends on what you want to mix that with, I personally like that honey and yogurt for more moisture. This charcoal face leaves my face feeling soft and looking glowy if that makes sense. Highly recommended.
Ayanna A.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walmart
Great, if you have time to have fun with your masks and easy cleanup! Yes to makes great cleansing products
Sophia C.
beavercreek
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually have really oily skin, but this mask dried my face up a lot. It’s a good product, but can irritate the skin.
Holly T.
A very fun DIY Face Mask that brought out the inner scientist in me. I was on holiday at the time of using this and since my skin wasn't used to the harsh sun of Florida it was definitely I nice detox for my skin. It also helped prevent any breakouts I would normally get when eating in foreign countries. I would definitely use this again and I would also recommend to a friend.
Kilynn M.
Eldridge, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to face mask! I love how fun it is to mix up the powder and water! While it is fun it is VERY messy and is hard to clean up. This will also stain anything you get it on so be careful not to get it on clothes and choose an old rag to take the mask off with!
Maria Z.
Doral, FL
Este exfoliante es muy bueno limpia bien a profundidad, una de las cosas que más me gusta es su envase es super fácil de usar, lo recomiendo.
Janet C.
los angeles
Purchased at: ULTA
This product gets the job done, but it does cause a bit of a mess when you’re using it.
Belinda D.
Bloomfield, NJ
Had to try this I used honey and orange juice it was very relaxing. I felt very smooth after words. I purchased mine at dollar tree.
Mina C.
Land o' Lakes
After I tried the regular mask I decided to give this DIY powder mask a try. the packaging was nice, although the mixer doesn't stay put where it should. I thought I would like this a bit more in hopes it would be more effective but it seemed harsh and dried my skin out.
Myah M.
Waukesha
It works really well for me. It helps the blemishes in my face and it’s not very pricey. I like the charcoal masks the best. But the yes to tomatoes and coconuts and cucumbers are my favorite ones.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney R.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)