BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Yuliana M.
Oxnard
I really liked this item.Fron the moment I bought it at the store I knew I would like it. I didn’t teally know what to expect but I really liked how it’s turned out. For me it was pretty gentle I felt a little tingle here and there. Yes I would buy it again.
Priya M.
Love it! Would recommend it to anyone whose going through acne, oily skin or anything that needs to clean the face ASAP!
Kat S.
I love that you can mix other things in with the powder while you make your mask. It does get tight and slightly itchy when it's drying BUT the best part is while it is drying to a light gray, the spots that stay dark are where the mask has pulled up the oil! It's super gross but awesome to actually SEE the oil being pulled out.
So if you try this mask and have little spots around your Tzone, it's supposed to be like that.
Also don't bother trying to take this off with water alone, just use a washcloth like they say.
Cassie K.
Loveland
This mask is amazing at clearing breakouts when they first begin! It’s also great at preventing them. It doesn’t dry out my husbands dry skin, but it also helps balance my oily skin!
Charlotte👑 D.
Wrexham
This is one of the only face masks to not make my face red, it feels lovely on and is such good value as I have already made 10+ face masks and there is still loads left. My skin feels clearer with using this. I love how the lid is also a bowl to mix the mask up.
Angelique A.
This mask kept my face so clear from acne . I can always depend on this skincare line . I have used this over and over and it has definitely worked for me and my breakouts . It is a little pricey for drugstore skincare but it works
Sabrina A.
New Braunfels, TX
I picked up this product at ulta one day and went home to try it, i was immediately impressed by the packaging. The product came in a little resealable baggy which is so nice so the powder doesn’t go everywhere. It also came with a little spatula/spoon to measure out the amount you need, AND the lip is the mixing bowl. Besides the great packaging I’m in love w this mask! It really brings out all the gunk stuck in my skin! If I have pimples it smooths them out like almost gone! It makes my skin feel so soft and it even looks brighter and more clear!
Maria G.
Miami Lakes
First time using it.. it was q pretty good, gentle in the face..... harsh a little bit not really
sophia L.
This product was the first clay mask I’ve tried that actually felt like it was doing something. It was also fun to make. Except the one I bought from target didn’t come with a mixing spoon so that suck. But great product.
Angelia S.
Attleboro
I love getting to mix my own mask, and the mask didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. My face felt soft and smooth after using this
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)