BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I loved this mask. I usually go for masks that seem fun rather than what they are good for. But this mask made my skin look great and directions were super easy. Only downside is if you spill the powder before you make the mask, it's a hefty clean up!
Grace G.
Fenton
I love this so much because it was made my skin look fresh. It was a gentle but scrubby feel and I feel it did meet my expectations. It was effective, but once I stopped using it I broke out. I don’t know if I will buy again
Sheryl S.
Charcoal! Need i say more? I'm loving what charcoal does for my skin. The scent of this is amazing. I love that it is affordable!
Kaitlyn M.
Colonial heights
These charcoal masks are my favorite and they smell sooooo nice I love them. They work nice but could last a little longer
Kat T.
Somersworth
This product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
Honestly i was a little suspicious before buying this just because I know brands like these can rip people off. However, I REALLY loved this so much because of the great cleanse t gave me and how light it made my acne scars the next day! I have a problem with dry skin and this product did not dry my skin out like other products do.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
It makes my face feel great with acne and you feel great and I would buy this again and the prices are great.
Alex Nicole G.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask This mask was awesome! I loved how it left my skin feeling! Super clean and soft... And it was really fun to mix up every time and apply!
Sophia V.
youngstown
perfect for well moisturized skin. When looking for products like face care, Ulta is the best place to buy these items
Alaina H.
Orchard Park, NY
One of my favorite masks. I love how you can mix up what you need for just that day. Works very well. Have had it for a while and i’m very pleased with the product.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)