BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
WHITNEY B.
Lenore, WV
I just couldn't like this. I heard lots of good things. I bought this at Walmart, and the price was fair but I did not like the way it made me skin feel. It left my face so shiny and dry! The packaging was okay.
briana a.
okay let me start off by saying this is AMAZING!! Kept my face so soft and smooth and definitely did its job! Packaging is nice this was my first time using this and absolutely loved it and really recommend anyone to try
April W.
I purchased this at Target. I actually used all of the product and overall I can say this product is just ok. This was my first time trying it. Its fairly priced....not too steep. I wouldnt buy this again.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Used this tonight for my weekend mask. It was ok. My face felt clean but not like it was super soft after or smelled good or anything. I still had all my break outs and black heads.it was just ok for me.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I love a great charcoal mask and this is definitely a good one. It is easy to apply and comes off the same. I think the formula is a little thin but all in all it tightens pores and cleanses the face.
member-507891e0c
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering if you keep your skin smooth neutralized and also the best. Can you keep your skin smooth does it keep your skin crunchy does you wash it off do you keep it on do you peel it off.
hannah w.
Columbia
Love, love, love this product! The charcoal concept does wonders for my skin! It has an amazing smell to it and left my skin feeling wonderful. Would definitely recommend!
Abi G.
Yes to is a great product to buy !! This product is amazing because it leaves your skin feeling great and when you finish washing your faces you do not feel like your face is all tight or dry. So I highly recommend this product !
Wendy A.
Milwaukee, WI
Works wonders, skin so soft and clean its amazing, right after face feel squeeky clean and so fresh, but I do gotta say, I wished it helped with my extra oily skin...
Izabella G.
Albuquerque
I love doing face masks and I was looking for a charcoal one that wasn’t super pricey. This was a great choice, plus you have plenty extra to do many masks in the future
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)