BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
O L.
Its great I loved this product so nice on the skin! It was definitely one of the most effective products I have used so far. I am a first time user and love it. The packaging was so nice I loved its clean look. I think this product hit spot on perfectly I have no complaints.
Christina  c.
Pasco, WA
This product has done wonders for my daughters face! She has hormonal acne, and has broken out with so many other products. Not this one! This cleared her face up really quick, and even helped even out her complexion. It’s easily available in most stores and is pretty cheap
Sonia E.
I have really bad acne and this product makes me have super healthy and clean skin , I usually buy this at target for 15$ , and honestly it fit perfect for my skin and I would definitely recommend for anyone that has acne or has big pores , go out and buy it !
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my go to mask! I absolutely love using this to make my skin feel nice and soft. It’s very easy to use and I love mixing with honey. It’s a really good buy at 2.50. I get mine at target. I like that there are other options to mix with too. I love this mask.
Maddy J.
Piermont
I do like this product, and love the entire line of the Yes To Clear Skin products. However be warned, that if you do have sensitive skin this may be too harsh because on some occasions I’ve found this product to cause redness and irritation after application.
Karsen S.
Bridgeport
I loved this product!  The charcoal is one of my favorites because it really cleanses your pores. The only downside is that it is definitely very messy and needs a good clean up after mixing it, but other than that it is a good, cheap clay mask! Would buy again
Tara G.
Suffern, NY
This product was alright. It didn’t exfoliate as well as i expected but it was gentle on the skin.
It had a great smell to it and left my skin feeling soft and silky.
I purchased it at target and would buy it again because the price was incredibly fair.
Cheyenne W.
Florence
It was an okay mask nothing special. I wish it was easier to apply. Some may think it was easier to apply than I did. I didn’t notice a huge change in my skin after using this product. I like that it has natural ingredients so I would probably purchase again.
Yuliana M.
Oxnard
I really liked this item.Fron the moment I bought it at the store I knew I would like it. I didn’t teally know what to expect but I really liked how it’s turned out. For me it was pretty gentle I felt a little tingle here and there. Yes I would buy it again.
Amya B.
Discovery Bay
A very nice product, I never wouldve thought to use a product that contained tomatoes for my acne! It refreshed my skin without being too rough and heavy duty. I couldn't for the life of me get the water to clay ratio correct, however. It was a bit thick
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)

back