BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Abby W.
Bethany, OK
I love any charcoal masks and this one felt really nice on the skin. My skin looked much healthier than before! It is on the pricier side but it does have a lot of product, so if you love it then it's worth it! I also love how it came with a built in mixing bowl and little spatula/spoon. I would use this product when coming out of the shower so you pores are open and can really absorb the product!
Katlin H.
Terryville, CT
Absolutely love this! Cleans your face so well and leaves your skin nice and smooth! I would recommend this to people with acne and dry skin too. I have acne and it helped it a lot. Cleared my face great! I would definitely buy it again!
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
I use this mask once a week! It makes my skin feel so clean but not in a way where it feels sore or tight like other detox masks.
I would highly recommend using a dark colored very wet towel to remove it.
Amelia V.
I used this mask a few weeks ago when my skin was going insane with breakouts. I was really worried it would irritate my skin because most other masks do, but I was so surprised when it didn't and it made my skin stop breaking out! And helped the spots I already had! So far this is the best mask that I've used.
Dany M.
Beaumont
I loved this product and hated it simultaneously . My skin is super sensitive. It definitely cleared problem areas, but when I washed it off it left parts of my face red/blotchy and almost raw. I probably won't buy agian for myself, but if your skin isn't very sensitive, as I said, it was very affective.
Melinda F.
Westlake, OH
I used the single use package of this mask to help clear up some stubborn acne before a family wedding. It was a great first experience so I bought the larger portion of the mask. I like being able to mix the right amount of the mask without wasting product, as can sometimes happen. I use it once a week and it has improved my skin. It can make my skin feel a little tight, but refreshed.
Kelsey F.
Raymore
I loved the DIY part of this mask. It was an interesting twist to my normal face mask experience. However, this mask did break me out and I have far from sensitive skin. I really wanted to love it because the process was fun but It made my face burn.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
I am In love with this,the mask is great also. These line of products does the job. My skin feels smooth and clear after one use and it peels off somewhat great but I just love it
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
This mask is good when I need to clear my skin of pesky black heads. I have many charcoal mask but this one is very gentle on my skin made with all natural ingredients. I love that I can get it at my local drug store and it's a very reasonable price.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I love how innovative Yes To is! The lid turns into a bowl, so I don't have to dirty up my dishes. The charcoal powder is great! I mix this with black tea and honey. I would rather have a spatula versus a spoon, but it's still great!
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)