BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Jordan H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this mask. I love how it’s DIY so you can make it your own mask based off what products you have. I love charcoal masks but this one is great because you can personalize it for your skin. Makes your skin feel wonderful afterwards as well.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I really liked the mask! It isn’t my go to mask or brand though. It could definitely work a little better for my skin, but I also don’t experience a lot of breakouts. I’d use the mask again though for sure.
Ivy P.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Wonderful mask. Always leaves my skin feeling excellent. Would recommend to anyone that was looking to add a mask to their skincare regimen. As always love all of the products in this skin care line. 👍🏾
Angela G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product made my skin so soft and clear! Love to use it after steaming so that my pores are open and all the good product gets in. Also love the price of these masks. Use them once a week at least!
✨ M.
Duxbury, MA
Used this when I was breaking oit due to my time of the month, which is pretty much the only time I go for clay masks! Skin looked more clear the next day and any existing breakouts had diminished.
Amy C.
Topeka
Yes to products seem to be a hit or miss with my skin. This seemed a little bit irritating for my skin. I mixed it with aloe in hopes it would counteract any sensitizing ingredients. It helped some but I wouldn't buy it again.
Kelli C.
Remlap
This mask makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. I live that it rinsed off so there's no tugging on my skin for removal. My only issue was the first ti me I mixed the mask, there was way too much water (followed the lines in the lid) and it made too much. The next time I just slowly added water until the consistency was right and didn't have any problems. My face can be sensitive at times but this mask didn't irritate my skin at all.
Em S.
I am obsessed! I usually do not like doing anything DIY but this was an easy product to use and fun as well. It was effective in doing its job. I found it at walmart for super cheap. Loved it!
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
this product is a must have if you have acne or troubled skin! i noticed amazing changes in my skin after the very first time i used it. although when using it i did have a slight burning sensation but not in the bad way, im the way of it deep cleaning the skin. over all this is great for cleaning the skin and also the pores(which were noticeably cleaner and smaller)
Meredith K.
Fayetteville, AR
Affordable, a ton of product, and it left my skin feeling clean and toned. Usually I’m not a fan of “mix it yourself” masks, but this was a great product made even better by a great company.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)