BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Jordan H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this mask. I love how it’s DIY so you can make it your own mask based off what products you have. I love charcoal masks but this one is great because you can personalize it for your skin. Makes your skin feel wonderful afterwards as well.
Peyton T.
Mesa
Talk about bang for your buck! It takes the smallest amount of product to cover everything I need, which means this lasts for a very long time. It clears all the hunk out of your pores without being harsh or stripping. Just mixing the charcoal with water refreshes my skin and leaves it feels so clean and soft. This leaves me with a noticeable glow!
Amy C.
Topeka
Yes to products seem to be a hit or miss with my skin. This seemed a little bit irritating for my skin. I mixed it with aloe in hopes it would counteract any sensitizing ingredients. It helped some but I wouldn't buy it again.
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
this product is a must have if you have acne or troubled skin! i noticed amazing changes in my skin after the very first time i used it. although when using it i did have a slight burning sensation but not in the bad way, im the way of it deep cleaning the skin. over all this is great for cleaning the skin and also the pores(which were noticeably cleaner and smaller)
Tanner Q.
Just going to be honest. I hated this. I’ve never had to wash off a mask before it was ready because of how much it itches! I definitely think this would be an amazing product if it didn’t itch my face so much! Other than that I like that I get to make it myself and personalize it. But I don’t think I will be repurchasing this product anytime soon.
karely M.
This is a mask you dont use a day before a big day. It pulls out all the junk that deep in thats why sometimes you will break out . so use a week before a big day and you should be fine
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I used this mask on my bf who has oily blemish prone skin. The consistency was very easy to work with and he loved the way his skin felt after. It was noticeably brighter and more matte. His pores around his nose seemed clear and smaller as well. Overall a good buy!
Alexys H.
Hillsboro, OR
Was a bit messy to use, but once you get it into a clay it works really well. I used this a couple times a week until I ran out. The price isn’t bad, but it’s not a product that I ended up wanting to re purchase.
ℋannah F.
This mask works well but it’s just a mess that it’s almost not worth it. It’s also pretty expensive for a product that gets all over everything. Not only is it a mess; it will stain your sink if you’re not careful.
Kennady M.
South English, IA
My first impression of this mask was that it was cool to mix it yourself. It comes with the powder and a little tray and tool to mix with. All you do is add water, mix and apply to your face. Applying it with the little mixer it came with took a little bit longer than it should have but my face felt soft and clean afterwards.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney R.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)