BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Bought this from target and liked it. The packet came with plenty of the product to cover my entire face. It was priced appropriately. It made my skin feel pleasant after and i plan on buying again. I would recommend to others.
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
Personally I loved this mask. Because I have combination oily skin, I always have clogged pores. With this mask it made those oily areas very tight feeling. I really feel like this mask went deep into my skin & not only cleared my pores but also made them less noticeable. Although I couldn’t make the mask peel off (my mistake) I loved the mask to dry down.
I would recommend this a 1000x but I would ask the company to pair this product w a better applicator. Or recommend someone to buy a brush to apply.
Kim M.
Toledo, OH
I love this brand and wanted to try the blemish fighting mask, but the only one available was the DIY version, so I got it.  The directions were easy to follow and I liked that there were a variety of ways to prepare the mask.  The little bowl that came with it to mix in was not my favorite but it works ok - just tricky to figure out the first time using.  I loved how my skin felt after using the mask!  I would like to try this same mask except get the one that is premixed to save myself the work.  I'm curious if use over time would help my acne prone skin.
Sydney M.
Bethalto
I use tons of products by Say Yes and love how affordable the brand is and it can be found at Walmart and target both places I’m at often. I use them all the time because of the great results. Some products come in small amounts
Angelique A.
This mask kept my face so clear from acne . I can always depend on this skincare line . I have used this over and over and it has definitely worked for me and my breakouts . It is a little pricey for drugstore skincare but it works
☻Victoria☹ C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My first time using a new mask was when I bought this one. It was honestly one of the best masks I’ve ever used. It didn’t leave my skin too dry not too oily. It’s not too pricey, which is definitely a plus. Would buy again.
Talia L.
loomis
When I got this product I was very excited because I have heard a lot about the Yes To Tomatoes mask! Needless to say, I was not disappointed. The mask was very easy to use and had clear instructions. It also made my skin feel really soft and clean. The only thing I didn’t like about the mask was that after I took it off my skin was a little red for awhile. OVERALL: easy to use, good mask for smooth skin, but beware of your skin turning red.
Amanda H.
Raleigh
Within one use of this mask, my face was clear. I had been struggling for over a week with some zits and couldn’t seem to get rid of them. It took more powder than the cup said to get it to the right consistency but once I had it, it was simple to use. I left it on for 20 minutes and washed it off. Once it was off, one zit was gone completely and the other one was minimal. I plan on using this at least 2 times a week!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I love these acne mask. I have oily acne prone skin and I use these once or twice a week and they keep my skin calm. If I have a breakout I use the clay acne mask as a spot treatment. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville
Was not a big fan of mixing it up, the consistency of the mask was weird and the smell was not very pleasant . But all of that aside the mask was nice and seemed effective. Probably would not use again.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)

back