BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Christina  c.
Pasco, WA
This product has done wonders for my daughters face! She has hormonal acne, and has broken out with so many other products. Not this one! This cleared her face up really quick, and even helped even out her complexion. It’s easily available in most stores and is pretty cheap
Sonia E.
I have really bad acne and this product makes me have super healthy and clean skin , I usually buy this at target for 15$ , and honestly it fit perfect for my skin and I would definitely recommend for anyone that has acne or has big pores , go out and buy it !
Jessica A.
Lockport, IL
Love love love Yes to Tomato products! I’ve been using the charcoal mud mask for over a year now. And I love the way my skin feels after I wash everything away. It leaves my face feeling silky soft. I was a little skeptical at first since I do have sensitive skin, but I didn’t have any type of irritation at all!
Chelsea C.
West Palm Bch, FL
So cool. Loved that you mixed everything yourself made me go out and find the products myself off amazon to make in bulk for friends in gift baskets. Left my fave clean and refreshed and after repeated use definitely saw a difference in my skins dryness and tone.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is an affordable product and I saw smoother skin after the second application. At first I didn't feel like I saw any improvement so I'm glad i gave it another chance.
Mia S.
Union, KY
I used to have really bad acne and this stuff helps clear your skin right up it lasts a long time and it’s a great price nothing it over priced from yes to I love this company
Daniella H.
I was in the fence about this. I did like the ability to customize your liquid to make a unique mask. On the other hand I was no crazy about an extra step for something that should be relaxing. In the end it really did make my skin glow. #teamgreentea
Allison D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m obsessed with charcoal masks! I’m always trying new ones, and I️ loves this one. It’s packaging is cute and well put together. It’s gentle on the skin while it cleans. My face was smoother and brighter after use
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Wow so far both me and my husband love this mask. It cleared up my sevear break out over one day. I used it again today and I wish I had used it years ago. A great product. Highly recommended
Tara L.
Lincoln, DE
I think this mask is awesome. It starts to tickle so you know it's working. It really gave my face an all around glow. I would definitely recommend it to a friend you loves doing masks!
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)