BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I genuinely thought this whole DIY powder idea was awesome, until it actually came to making it.. I followed the directions and it turned out extremely thick and extremely hard to spread across your face. It had a pleasant smell, and it made my skin feel extremely soft afterwards, but i prefer mud masks that come in tubes where I can just apply it with an old brush if need be.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I bought a single use mask last night from walmart and was not disappointed! I wanted to try it before I commited to the full size. I had 2 pimples that were popping up. I used this mask after i got out of the shower amd could visibly notice the spots were smaller. It tingled at first and then started to dry. After i washed it off, my face felt smooth and clean! I highly recommend this and will be repurchasing and giving them as presents!
Marie S.
Saint Cloud
I like that you can make a fresh mask each time you use this. However, I haven't noticed great results from this. I just use it on my forehead because it's too drying for other areas of my face. It kind of clears my acne up but not noticeably so. Wouldn't buy it again but I'll use it until gone.
je s.
Summerville
I loved this mask. However, a little DOES go a long way. I got this in a clearance section and i plan to use it more. It makes my skin soft and feel very clean. It’s gentle on the skin and i would buy again. ((i have combo skin!))
Harley S.
Chattanooga, TN
This was definitely difficult in the beginning to master but once I got the hang of it, this mask was fantastic. It gets messy, but once it’s on your face the clean up is rather easy! I definitely recommend this if you want to feel a little creative.
Sarah G.
Concord , NC
It wasn’t a hard mask to use, but it would have been easier with a bigger mixing tool and if it was a little less messier. The package gives you a lot of options on mixing things in with the mask. It is a very affordable mask, it left my skin less red and very soft. I would recommend this mask.
Carolyn B.
Buffalo
Yes products are amazing I tried the under eye cucumber aloe gel and was hooked on the brand after that. I was very happy with the product. It was a refreshing product to use on my face. I purchase this at Target. I would highly recommend to other
Alyssa M.
It really works unfortunately this product made my skin sting and burn I'd have to say for people with sensitive skin I wouldn't use this brand I've tried several of their products and most of them irritate my skin so I would for me this is a no.
Autumn H.
This brand is amazing. There isn’t one product I haven’t liked from this brand in the mask department. My skin felt pure, clean, calm, and refreshed after using this. So effective and there isn’t a thing I would change about it. Great job!
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Bought this from target and liked it. The packet came with plenty of the product to cover my entire face. It was priced appropriately. It made my skin feel pleasant after and i plan on buying again. I would recommend to others.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)