BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Not a fan of this one. It is really messy, but that can be contained. However, it just felt gimmicky to me. It didn’t really help with my acne, it smells very strong and unpleasant. It felt more like a science project than a good product.
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
Great for deep cleaning all that dirt out of your pores. I use this at least once a week after washing my face to keep that stubborn acne under control. All of the yes to tomatoes products are awesome!
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
I got this on a whim, and it was eh. The charcoal was nice for what it was, but super duper messy. I wouldn’t buy again just because the tomato in it messed with my skin a bit, and the smell was kind of overwhelming.
Katie F.
It's a great product and I can tell it makes a difference. It smells good and you know you aren't putting things on your face that you don't need to because it's all natural
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I’m obsessed with the YTT line I’m actually writing a blog post to share my favorite products that I have seen results from. I use the LBW and I’m actually going to purchase the micelles water and charcoal cleanser. So excited. Love love love this brand; wishing I would have found them sooner on my journey but thankful that I have them now.!
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
Honestly i was a little suspicious before buying this just because I know brands like these can rip people off. However, I REALLY loved this so much because of the great cleanse t gave me and how light it made my acne scars the next day! I have a problem with dry skin and this product did not dry my skin out like other products do.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Although the product is expensive it really helped my skin. The product left my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I am a repeat buyer and really enjoy the product!
jaime C.
Boca raton
I love this line. The charcoal powder to clay really helped fight my current and future break outs. I love using charcoal because my skin feels super clean and smooth afterwards. It did not burn or leave any reside or redness when I washed it off. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
O L.
Its great I loved this product so nice on the skin! It was definitely one of the most effective products I have used so far. I am a first time user and love it. The packaging was so nice I loved its clean look. I think this product hit spot on perfectly I have no complaints.
Christina  c.
Pasco, WA
This product has done wonders for my daughters face! She has hormonal acne, and has broken out with so many other products. Not this one! This cleared her face up really quick, and even helped even out her complexion. It’s easily available in most stores and is pretty cheap
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)