BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
it gets super messy, and i feel like it’s so difficult to get the mixture to actually turn into the right texture. i think the mask itself is okay, but i’d rather buy a premade mask. fun for a one time thing with friends but impractical for use all the time.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I bought a single use mask last night from walmart and was not disappointed! I wanted to try it before I commited to the full size. I had 2 pimples that were popping up. I used this mask after i got out of the shower amd could visibly notice the spots were smaller. It tingled at first and then started to dry. After i washed it off, my face felt smooth and clean! I highly recommend this and will be repurchasing and giving them as presents!
Vanesa C.
Kennewick
THIS WAS SOOOOO AMAZING❤️ my skin felt so great!? The packaging is always so adorable! It was supper gentle on my face, I bought it at Walmart in their beauty section. I recommend people with oily or combo skin to use it since it dries my face.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I use a lot of makeup and facial products so to make sure I'm taking good care of my skin at the end of the day is important to me I love trying new stuff and this mask is amazing it is one that I have used in the past and hope to purchase again
Talia L.
loomis
When I got this product I was very excited because I have heard a lot about the Yes To Tomatoes mask! Needless to say, I was not disappointed. The mask was very easy to use and had clear instructions. It also made my skin feel really soft and clean. The only thing I didn’t like about the mask was that after I took it off my skin was a little red for awhile. OVERALL: easy to use, good mask for smooth skin, but beware of your skin turning red.
Megan M.
Bakersfield
I love the way this product makes my skin feel afterwards. Very soft, moisturized and clean feeling. Not too harsh, but effective enough to get the job done. Very pleased with the results! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cleansing!
Amanda H.
Raleigh
Within one use of this mask, my face was clear. I had been struggling for over a week with some zits and couldn’t seem to get rid of them. It took more powder than the cup said to get it to the right consistency but once I had it, it was simple to use. I left it on for 20 minutes and washed it off. Once it was off, one zit was gone completely and the other one was minimal. I plan on using this at least 2 times a week!
Rosilee A.
Lynnwood, WA
I absolutely love Say Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Detoxifying face mask, as well as their body soap and face wash. I lost my house in a fire and this product cleared my face, and body, from the toxic effects of the smoke. I will be a fan for life!
Alex Nicole G.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask This mask was awesome! I loved how it left my skin feeling! Super clean and soft... And it was really fun to mix up every time and apply!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Not a fan of this one. It is really messy, but that can be contained. However, it just felt gimmicky to me. It didn’t really help with my acne, it smells very strong and unpleasant. It felt more like a science project than a good product.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)