BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Stella A.
Salt Lake City
O like the packaging but the mask is a little messy. Having to put the water in and mix till a nice and smooth texture is a little boring. I bought it at Walmart. The effect it wasn’t disappointing but nothing too much. My skin was nice and soft. Maybe if the clay was ready I would have like it better.
Cheyenne W.
Florence
It was an okay mask nothing special. I wish it was easier to apply. Some may think it was easier to apply than I did. I didn’t notice a huge change in my skin after using this product. I like that it has natural ingredients so I would probably purchase again.
Nina C.
It helps but didn't really get them blemishes and pores like I hoped , kinda just half @$$ed did the job , i still had large dark pores all over but I could see it helped on my nose area .. the mask didn't stay in place which could have been half the problem
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
it gets super messy, and i feel like it’s so difficult to get the mixture to actually turn into the right texture. i think the mask itself is okay, but i’d rather buy a premade mask. fun for a one time thing with friends but impractical for use all the time.
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
This is so so awesome for oily and acne prone skin! I love love love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth after each use! I would totally recommend!
Sarai H.
I really enjoyed it. Felt relaxing on the skin and I feel like it got the job done. Some people might not like the idea of whipping it up themselves but I did. Still have one in my drawer.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I loved this mask. I usually go for masks that seem fun rather than what they are good for. But this mask made my skin look great and directions were super easy. Only downside is if you spill the powder before you make the mask, it's a hefty clean up!
Mia S.
Union, KY
I used to have really bad acne and this stuff helps clear your skin right up it lasts a long time and it’s a great price nothing it over priced from yes to I love this company
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
I liked this mask. It went on easy and dried in the amount of time it said it would. It is really dark so my only thing was that it stained my washcloth because I didn’t think to put spray and wash on it. So whatever is in the mask made the fabric stain.
Courtney T.
I use charcoal products quite often but this one broke my face out and gave me a bad rash. I tried to use it for a week but couldn't bare the rash getting worse. I have recommended it even though it didn't work for me.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)