BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Jessica R.
Sacramento , CA
So far my favorite charcoal cleanser. It does what it says it will do and leaves you feeling cleans and smooth. Sometimes it's rough to get it all removed
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
I'm a face mask junkie, and this is one of the best yet, it's in my top 10s with the carbonated bubble clay Mask. This is a must try it works amazingly.
Bry M.
Charlotte
The mask was cheap and easy to find at both ulta and target. There was plenty of product for quite a few uses. My acne did not improve after the uses.
Kali L.
Although I noticed a small change immediately after using the mask I didn't experience long term change. The mask was overall relaxing and enjoyable.
angie b.
California, MD
I have a very oily T-Zone and I've use this several times and I Love it. It's not over drying and I don't feel like it's ripped a later of skin off!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again!
Miranda H.
Girard , OH
This mask has become my #1 face product. It's incredible and doesn't leave my face feeling tight or red like other face masks do. Would recommend!!
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Wow! This mask is incredible! It clears and detoxifies leeching my skin feeling super clean! It helps with pms breakouts and oily problem areas.
Elizabeth L.
San Antonio, TX
I would give this mess of 5 stars very hydrating feels good on the skin and is very affordable leaves your skin feeling softer brighter and nicer
Megan N.
Senoia, GA
100 out of 10! This is amazing and I have recently been obsessed with clay masks and this one is great because you sorta make it yourself!
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)