BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Jenny L.
Chicago , IL
The smell was okay, and i guess the product did its purpose to an extent. This is not something i would use daily, but i would say that for once a week use it is not bad. Like the other masks from this brand it goes on well, but i think my skin is TOO sensitive for this product.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Kind of weird and cool that they have tomatoes in this!! I'm a huge fan of charcoal and this mask smells good even with weird ingredients! It's gentle and has all natural ingredients! I like that it comes as a powder for travel reasons!!
Tyler W.
Louisville
didn't know you had to add water to it! I was dissatisfied when I found out the mask didn't peel off either. The mask stinks as well, and is extremely messy! I do not recommend this mask, my face was itching all over after using it!
Alyssa M.
In love with anything that’s charcoal, as it’s so amazing for your skin! This is a really great mask that seems funky at first, but leaves your skin detoxified and fresh. Absolutely a must for those with oily skin or blackheads!
Chiara M.
Tiffin, OH
The mask is very affordable. I got mine at Walmart for $2.50 and it is easy to use. It is a little messy since it is not a paper mask, but I would prefer these types of masks. It made my skin feel clear and clean after using.
Jigh L.
Baton Rouge
Loved that it came pre packed and prepped. All I had to do was put it in my face and go. Didn’t like the tingling but at least I knew it was working. Hope it helps with this sudden stint of break outs but overall I’m hopeful.
Morgan S.
Glen Roy
It worked great on my skin. The only downfall to it is, when you’re taking the mask off, it pulls your skin. I loved the packaging. Very effective. I would recommended this to anyone who asks if they should us this product.
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
I love this stuff. It feels amazing on my skin and when I was it off i feel so refreshed and clean. I like to buy them if I’m feeling stressed out because I’ll take a nice hot bath and apply this mask and I feel so relaxed.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I personally hate clay masks, this clay mask was impossible to remove. The actual mask it self works really well and is effective! There was a slight burn that I felt but the kind of burn. I don’t think I would repurchase it again
Grace G.
Fenton
I love this so much because it was made my skin look fresh. It was a gentle but scrubby feel and I feel it did meet my expectations. It was effective, but once I stopped using it I broke out. I don’t know if I will buy again
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney R.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)