BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Juanita B.
Ok so this product.. As a matter of fact, this product line seems to be missing the mark with me...I have tried several products from this line to give it a fair chance but it disappointed every time....whenever I use any product from this line, it irritates my skin really bad...leaving it red, tingling and burning...it swelled my lips up too. I'm not sure why that is but what I am sure about is that I will not try anything else from this product line. I wanted to like it but yes was A no for me sadly. I do not recommend this product, especially those with sensitive skin
Annamarie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Personally I loved this mask. Because I have combination oily skin, I always have clogged pores. With this mask it made those oily areas very tight feeling. I really feel like this mask went deep into my skin & not only cleared my pores but also made them less noticeable. Although I couldn’t make the mask peel off (my mistake) I loved the mask to dry down.
I would recommend this a 1000x but I would ask the company to pair this product w a better applicator. Or recommend someone to buy a brush to apply.
Alexandra S.
Rochester, NY
You're at a Halloween party and your face is covered in your skeleton makeup masterpiece. You've already plopped on the couch exhausted from the night or maybe too much to drink? You realize the amount of work you still have ahead of you trying to scrub your skelly face off. BUT then you remember that have your Yes To Tomatoes face scrub to make your life that much easier. This product not only scrubs away makeup but gives your skin that deep clean it needs after a night of wearing that skin clogging face paint. So, instead of waking up with remains of your work from the night still lingering causing nasty blemishes, you'll wake up with fresh skin and no impurities!

I love this product and it has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne and blemishes for a few years now and this skincare line is the first to give me hope for clear skin in the near future!
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
this product is a must have if you have acne or troubled skin! i noticed amazing changes in my skin after the very first time i used it. although when using it i did have a slight burning sensation but not in the bad way, im the way of it deep cleaning the skin. over all this is great for cleaning the skin and also the pores(which were noticeably cleaner and smaller)
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
LOVE IT! I love the way it applies. I love that it covers my face so easily, and it dries really fast, so I dont have to sit there for a long time waiting for it to dry. Its a little hard to peel off,some places it was really stuck to the skin and other places were still wet, so it doesn't necessarily dry evenly but the end results are worth every bit!
Laura H.
Orgas
This mask was super cool. I don't usually like charcoal or clay masks, because my skin is really dry and sensitive, but I liked this one a lot. It was easy to use and apply, and was inexpensive when I picked it up at CVS. I don't know if I would repurchase, because I prefer sheet masks, but it was nice.
Kamalich G.
So I love this line of products say yes to tomatoes with charcoal so the 5 star rating is for them but this particular item disappointed me . I feel like you can never get the water to powder ratio right enough for it to be thick and really work . It’s affordable I usually buy at target or at Walgreens
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
This product was so much more work than necessary. I was super excited to do this, as I love DIY things and wouldn’t mind following a few extra steps. It NEVER turns into a smooth mixture. It remains clumpy and doesn’t dry. I felt like it left an oily residue on my face that wouldn’t budge.

There must be something wrong with the formula. I bought two and followed the directions exactly and still struggled to even get it semi-mixed.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I just recently bought this Yes To Product after trying their other products and it’s definitely a new favorite! The Yes To brand is super gentle on even the most sensitive skin. It’s very affordable. And I can always find it at my local Walmart. Repeat buyer for sure!!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
This product is just okay for my skin. Seems a bit harsh compared to over masks I’ve used. I bought it at Ulta and it was not expensive at all. Since buying it, I’ve used it maybe a total of 3-5 times. I would go for other masks before buying this one again.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)