BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Fan D.
It was very nice that it came with a box and mixing spoon. There was a line on the side where you fill water to but it was very easy to overfill with water and I did. However it does recommend that you add other ingredients so I added honey Greek yogurt and it thickened it enough so I could put it on my face. It ended up making enough for three people. The mask didn’t fully dry on my face after the recommended 20 minutes but it did feel cleaner and I didn’t have many breakouts after I used it. I would definitely buy again and probably try to use other ingredients in it as well.
Nikole S.
So it was fun getting to choose what I could mix with the powder to make the mask my own. The idea is great and it comes with the mixing bowl and spoon! But it doesn’t say how MUCH to add so I’m pretty sure I made mine too thin because it actually dropped off my chin. And it wouldn’t stay covering all my face as you can see in the picture I have holes in my mask... i ended up spending the whole ten minutes playing with the mask trying to get rid of holes. But I do have one more single pack so I will try again and mix it with less next time. But because I chose to mix it with honey it did smell great (like honey). I didn’t feel my face got any smoother with this (which is what it said it would do if I mixed it with honey). And it dried out my face... next time I’ll try mixing it with yogurt and see how that goes.
Kailey M.
As soon as I was gifted this DIY mask on Christmas I was so excited to try it out. It was bought from Target which was just as exciting as the mask itself because now I can go back for more. The process was simple and the items included were easy to use. I absolutely loved mixing everything together and even added honey to it per the packaging’s suggestion. My skin felt so soft and renewed afterwards and I cannot wait to use it again!
Jessica N.
Danville
This wasn’t my favorite. Sad to say but even after using it for a few days back to back I saw no results. I got it from Walmart and I had heard such good things about it . I mixed the powder with honey and then another time with yogurt and also water. I didn’t understand what the hype was about. It literally did nothing for my skin. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone that was seriously trying to rid their faces of acne or large pores.
Alexandra S.
Rochester, NY
You're at a Halloween party and your face is covered in your skeleton makeup masterpiece. You've already plopped on the couch exhausted from the night or maybe too much to drink? You realize the amount of work you still have ahead of you trying to scrub your skelly face off. BUT then you remember that have your Yes To Tomatoes face scrub to make your life that much easier. This product not only scrubs away makeup but gives your skin that deep clean it needs after a night of wearing that skin clogging face paint. So, instead of waking up with remains of your work from the night still lingering causing nasty blemishes, you'll wake up with fresh skin and no impurities!

I love this product and it has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne and blemishes for a few years now and this skincare line is the first to give me hope for clear skin in the near future!
Olivia S.
I loved this mask! I often am scared to try detoxifying or acne solution masks in fear that they will dry out or irritate my skin, but this one was perfect. It left my skin with a matte finish without over-drying, and I kid you not, I was almost completely acne free for a week! That is a big deal for me! I have already repurchased one and will be again soon.
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
Unique in that you can mix in your own ingredients! So cool! I have only tried with water so far so I don’t feel I can speak on the whole effect, but I would like to try with honey or yogurt. You really can’t go wrong with charcoal. It can get messy, so don’t wear nice clothes while putting it on! Make sure to pull your hair back too!
Karma S.
Knightdale
I loved the face mask! It was neat to put together and I liked how it felt on my face! It was neat how it came with a bowl,spoon,the product of course,and it had instructions as well as suggestions on how to make the mask better. Result wise my face felt smooth and soft after,but unfortunately my acne didn’t clear up
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
Great product! It brightened my skin and reduced the appearance of some dark spots I have on my cheeks. I’ve only used this product a handful of times but I am planning on keeping this product handy at all times! Took away a star because it does not come in a bigger container and was a little messy to make.
Laura H.
Orgas
This mask was super cool. I don't usually like charcoal or clay masks, because my skin is really dry and sensitive, but I liked this one a lot. It was easy to use and apply, and was inexpensive when I picked it up at CVS. I don't know if I would repurchase, because I prefer sheet masks, but it was nice.
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)