BY YES TO

Yes To Being A Diy Diva And Mixin' It Up With Charcoal And Tomatoes To Detoxify And Help Clear Skin.
For The Perfect Customized Skin Clearing Solution, Just Add Water, Or Yogurt Or Honey, And Mask-it-yourself!  This Amazing Clarifying Clay Mask Dries In 10 Minutes, Leaving Skin Soft And Clear.  Built-in Mixing Bowl And Measuring Spoon (It Also Works Great As An Applicator!) For The Perfect Recipe And Result Each Time.

99% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Open Bag And Place Powder In Jar, Or Leave Powder In Bag For Storage And Travel. Using The Built-in Spoon And Jar Lid (Fyi, It’s A Bowl Too!), Add Powder To Line 1 And Then Add Water To Line 2. Mix To Create A Clay. Using The Other Side Of The Spoon, Apply An Even Layer To Face, Avoiding Eye Area, Eyebrows And Hairline. Relax For 10 Minutes (20 For An Even Deeper Treatment). Remove With A Damp Face Cloth, Then Rinse With Warm Water. For An Even More Indulgent Treatment, Mix The Powder With Plain Yogurt Or Honey And Mask-it-yourself! Discard Any Unused Mask Once Mixed.

Ingredients :

Charcoal A Natural Detoxifier And Impurity Remover To Deep Clean Skin. Not Just For Bbqs Anymore!

Tomatoes A Natural Source Of Antioxidants. Good For Your Insides, Too (Any Excuse For Pizza!).

Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactobacillus Ferment.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Diy Powder To Clay Mask
  • "I love this brand.. I've tried a lot of products and I have sensitive sling and I find that they work so well for me I no longer buy cafe creams and thinks from ulta or Sephora and there a really great price like 7 to 20 depending on what you want " in 24 reviews
Fan D.
It was very nice that it came with a box and mixing spoon. There was a line on the side where you fill water to but it was very easy to overfill with water and I did. However it does recommend that you add other ingredients so I added honey Greek yogurt and it thickened it enough so I could put it on my face. It ended up making enough for three people. The mask didn’t fully dry on my face after the recommended 20 minutes but it did feel cleaner and I didn’t have many breakouts after I used it. I would definitely buy again and probably try to use other ingredients in it as well.
Sabrina A.
New Braunfels , TX
I picked up this product at ulta one day and went home to try it, i was immediately impressed by the packaging. The product came in a little resealable baggy which is so nice so the powder doesn’t go everywhere. It also came with a little spatula/spoon to measure out the amount you need, AND the lip is the mixing bowl. Besides the great packaging I’m in love w this mask! It really brings out all the gunk stuck in my skin! If I have pimples it smooths them out like almost gone! It makes my skin feel so soft and it even looks brighter and more clear!
Halle H.
Medford, MA
This is a cheap mask you can get at your local CVS that is made from mud & charcoal. This will remind you a lot of the black African soap in the way of how your skin feels after and the effect. This mask specifically targets acne to detoxify the face and get rude of pimples and such. You wash your face as usual then apply this generously to your clean face and leave on for 10-15 minutes to harden then wash off. Your face will feel way less oily, but still moisturized. This mask even includes some acne medication in the formula!
Kailey M.
As soon as I was gifted this DIY mask on Christmas I was so excited to try it out. It was bought from Target which was just as exciting as the mask itself because now I can go back for more. The process was simple and the items included were easy to use. I absolutely loved mixing everything together and even added honey to it per the packaging’s suggestion. My skin felt so soft and renewed afterwards and I cannot wait to use it again!
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
Personally I loved this mask. Because I have combination oily skin, I always have clogged pores. With this mask it made those oily areas very tight feeling. I really feel like this mask went deep into my skin & not only cleared my pores but also made them less noticeable. Although I couldn’t make the mask peel off (my mistake) I loved the mask to dry down.
I would recommend this a 1000x but I would ask the company to pair this product w a better applicator. Or recommend someone to buy a brush to apply.
Alexandra S.
Rochester, NY
You're at a Halloween party and your face is covered in your skeleton makeup masterpiece. You've already plopped on the couch exhausted from the night or maybe too much to drink? You realize the amount of work you still have ahead of you trying to scrub your skelly face off. BUT then you remember that have your Yes To Tomatoes face scrub to make your life that much easier. This product not only scrubs away makeup but gives your skin that deep clean it needs after a night of wearing that skin clogging face paint. So, instead of waking up with remains of your work from the night still lingering causing nasty blemishes, you'll wake up with fresh skin and no impurities!

I love this product and it has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne and blemishes for a few years now and this skincare line is the first to give me hope for clear skin in the near future!
Peyton T.
Mesa
Talk about bang for your buck! It takes the smallest amount of product to cover everything I need, which means this lasts for a very long time. It clears all the hunk out of your pores without being harsh or stripping. Just mixing the charcoal with water refreshes my skin and leaves it feels so clean and soft. This leaves me with a noticeable glow!
Olivia S.
I loved this mask! I often am scared to try detoxifying or acne solution masks in fear that they will dry out or irritate my skin, but this one was perfect. It left my skin with a matte finish without over-drying, and I kid you not, I was almost completely acne free for a week! That is a big deal for me! I have already repurchased one and will be again soon.
Lexi J.
Salem
I love this mask! It’s so refreshing and it smells so good!! Definitely 10/10!! I love tomatoes they are so clean and fresh ans this mask definitely gives you that feel of clean and fresh that is what I am all about! I love all of the yes to products that I have tried I love how they are based off of fruits and vegetables and other refreshing things!!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I used this mask on my bf who has oily blemish prone skin. The consistency was very easy to work with and he loved the way his skin felt after. It was noticeably brighter and more matte. His pores around his nose seemed clear and smaller as well. Overall a good buy!
Karla L.
Sylmar, CA
Where to find this product? If anyone knows & if it works
Anessa S.
Dayton, OH
Is this okay for people with exema or sensitive skin
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
Does anyone know when this will be released?
Is this a good product???
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Does this product help with acne ?