BY YES TO

Yes to being a DIY diva and mixin' it up with charcoal and tomatoes to detoxify and help clear skin.

For the perfect customized skin clearing solution, just add water, or yogurt or honey, and mask-it-yourself!  This amazing clarifying clay mask dries in 10 minutes, leaving skin soft and clear.  Built-in mixing bowl and measuring spoon (it also works great as an applicator!) for the perfect receipe and result each time.

99% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

• Does this clay mask help remove stubborn blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this mask? Does it give a lot of benefits like i...1 Answers
  • Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acn...2 Answers
Juanita B.
Ok so this product.. As a matter of fact, this product line seems to be missing the mark with me...I have tried several products from this line to give it a fair chance but it disappointed every time....whenever I use any product from this line, it irritates my skin really bad...leaving it red, tingling and burning...it swelled my lips up too. I'm not sure why that is but what I am sure about is that I will not try anything else from this product line. I wanted to like it but yes was A no for me sadly. I do not recommend this product, especially those with sensitive skin
Alexandra S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal DIY Powder-To-Clay Mask more...
You're at a Halloween party and your face is covered in your skeleton makeup masterpiece. You've already plopped on the couch exhausted from the night or maybe too much to drink? You realize the amount of work you still have ahead of you trying to scrub your skelly face off. BUT then you remember that have your Yes To Tomatoes face scrub to make your life that much easier. This product not only scrubs away makeup but gives your skin that deep clean it needs after a night of wearing that skin clogging face paint. So, instead of waking up with remains of your work from the night still lingering causing nasty blemishes, you'll wake up with fresh skin and no impurities!

I love this product and it has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne and blemishes for a few years now and this skincare line is the first to give me hope for clear skin in the near future!
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
this product is a must have if you have acne or troubled skin! i noticed amazing changes in my skin after the very first time i used it. although when using it i did have a slight burning sensation but not in the bad way, im the way of it deep cleaning the skin. over all this is great for cleaning the skin and also the pores(which were noticeably cleaner and smaller)
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
LOVE IT! I love the way it applies. I love that it covers my face so easily, and it dries really fast, so I dont have to sit there for a long time waiting for it to dry. Its a little hard to peel off,some places it was really stuck to the skin and other places were still wet, so it doesn't necessarily dry evenly but the end results are worth every bit!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
This product is just okay for my skin. Seems a bit harsh compared to over masks I’ve used. I bought it at Ulta and it was not expensive at all. Since buying it, I’ve used it maybe a total of 3-5 times. I would go for other masks before buying this one again.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I bought a single use mask last night from walmart and was not disappointed! I wanted to try it before I commited to the full size. I had 2 pimples that were popping up. I used this mask after i got out of the shower amd could visibly notice the spots were smaller. It tingled at first and then started to dry. After i washed it off, my face felt smooth and clean! I highly recommend this and will be repurchasing and giving them as presents!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I use a lot of makeup and facial products so to make sure I'm taking good care of my skin at the end of the day is important to me I love trying new stuff and this mask is amazing it is one that I have used in the past and hope to purchase again
Vanesa C.
Kennewick
Review for: Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal DIY Powder-to-Clay Mask more...
THIS WAS SOOOOO AMAZING❤️ my skin felt so great!? The packaging is always so adorable! It was supper gentle on my face, I bought it at Walmart in their beauty section. I recommend people with oily or combo skin to use it since it dries my face.
Amanda H.
Raleigh
Within one use of this mask, my face was clear. I had been struggling for over a week with some zits and couldn’t seem to get rid of them. It took more powder than the cup said to get it to the right consistency but once I had it, it was simple to use. I left it on for 20 minutes and washed it off. Once it was off, one zit was gone completely and the other one was minimal. I plan on using this at least 2 times a week!
Rosilee A.
Lynnwood, WA
I absolutely love Say Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Detoxifying face mask, as well as their body soap and face wash. I lost my house in a fire and this product cleared my face, and body, from the toxic effects of the smoke. I will be a fan for life!
Sarah W.
Montgomery, TX
Does this work well on oily skin where can I buy it ? I haven't seen it in stores
Courtney W.
Does this product help to eliminate stubborn black heads on your nose?
Where can I buy this? Does it really help clear skin?
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I purchase this? Is it too harsh on oily skin?
Alexia T.
MADRID
Heyy does anyone know a charcoal home made facial mask? ( for acnee and pores)