BY YES TO

Adult acne dragging you down?

Let this natural, detoxifying cleanser pick you right up! It is formulated with charcoal to draw out impurities, tomato extract for a daily dose of antioxidants, jojoba spheres for oh-so-gentle exfoliation, AND salicylic acid to deep clean pores and prevent future breakouts. Together, these purifying ingredients clear you up without drying you out. Who knew charcoal could leave skin so clean? (We did!) 97% Natural Paraben, Silicone Free Cruelty-free

How To Use :

Massage Onto Face With Warm Water To Let The Charcoal And Gentle Jojoba Spheres (So Eco-friendly!) Help Remove Dirt And Impurities From Your Skin. Rinse To Reveal Your Newly Pure-fected Complexion. No Need To Repeat – This Formula Is That Good!

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate,Polylactic Acid, Charcoal Powder, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo(Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*,Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract*, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Alcohol, Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methypropional.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
  • "Love this product. If you feel that your skin is greasy or has a lot of makeup residue this product is great for leaving a nice clean feel. The product isn't as harsh as other more exfoliating cleansers so it is great if you have more sensitive skin. Smells great too (if you like the smell of charcoal!)." in 30 reviews
Hannah H.
I typically don’t ever take pictures without my makeup but I just had to show you guys the amazing progress this has made on my face. The first pictures were at the first of January and the bottom one was from the middle of February. I know it’s not a huge difference but it keeps improving as I use it. I normally get a really bad breakout around my period but this product keeps it at bay. It’s absolutely amazing and I give all my success to this. It’s worked better than any prescription my dermatologist has ever given me.
Evelyn B.
Smells great and has a good texture. Cleared up my acne breakout and made my skin less oily and more balanced. Make sure you have a good moisturizer because it does slightly leave your skin dry but I would say that’s probably true of any acne treatment product. It has great packaging and is very affordable. Great value and fantastic product. They also use all natural ingredients which is a huge plus for me as I have sensitive skin. It didn’t bother my skin at all and has improved my breakouts a lot.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I got the trial size at Target and it’s amazing! It helps clear up any forming zits but it also leaves my face super soft and clean! It’s a great daily cleanser since it doesn’t dry out my skin. Also, I love getting this at Target because the trial size often will do a sale for but X get X free which is great for stocking up on this product/brand. I really like this brand especially since it’s made with natural ingredients. Definitely recommend!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I started using this product a few years ago when the charcoal face products were becoming so huge. I thought it was such a cool and unique face wash and absolutely loved it. It is a little pricey (I bought it at Target), but is definitely something you won't find everywhere. This does well to exfoliate skin, shrink pores, and clear and prevent breakouts. Definitely beware if you have dry or sensitive skin, as I felt that this product was very drying.
Jenna B.
This is a very effective and cheap drugstore cleanser. It makes my oily skin feel refreshed and clean and also able to breathe without the tightness I've encountered with other charcoal cleansers. When I used this after trying Biore's charcoal face wash, I realized how great this product actually is. It's very gentle, exfoliates well, and it is made with a ton of natural ingredients, unlike other charcoal face washes. It didn't make my face feel nearly as tight as others and helped my acne quite a bit. I definitely think this is the best drug store charcoal cleanser. Best for people with oily skin but can work with dry skin if not used more than once a day.
Ariele K.
Oxford, MA
I got this product last minute from target because I was going on vacation and it wa as travel size...I do not think it helped my acne at all and it is very gentle I felt like I had to really scrub my face because I felt like it was not doing anything. Also it comes out super fast because it is watery extremely thin product. Would not recommend
Ashley F.
Louisville, KY
It's a good product but it made me breakout. I do love that it's all natural ingredients but unfortunately my skin didn't agree with something in the product. Plus size it doesn't over dry your skin but leaves it feeling clean, has little beads to gently exfoliate, and you can get a sample size of it before you buy the full!
Brittany H.
a great product! Yes to seems to be the brand that calms my skin the most. This cleanser is so gentle but has salicylic acid to help the breakouts I have now, and the ones I may get into the future. I have such bad period skin but this product soothes and smells great, a good price tag since a little goes a long way.
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
I cannot believe how effective and affordable this product is. I suffered from acne as a teenager (treated with roaccuatane), and as an adult, I still get the occasional monthly hormonal spots. On top of that, now that I'm in my mid thirties, clogged pores around my chin and upper cheeks are common place. This cleanser provides mild exfoliation, is not irritating, and does not smell harsh. It really helped to smooth out the texture of my skin, and I will continue to repurchase. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
Besides it’s fabulous smell this little gel cleanser is using two super powers of clear to help you out. Tomatoes were a fearful ingredient until this company dominated the market with exceptionally effective cleansers and acne cream. It removes even waterproof makeup as well. I mean what more do you need!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Nina J.
would this help someone with dry skin?
Madeline M.
I'd heard this is a good brand, how does everyone like it? Do you like it better than biore?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
What does it smell like?
johannah S.
How well does this work?