BY YES TO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Adult acne dragging you down?

Let this natural, detoxifying cleanser pick you right up! It is formulated with charcoal to draw out impurities, tomato extract for a daily dose of antioxidants, jojoba spheres for oh-so-gentle exfoliation, AND salicylic acid to deep clean pores and prevent future breakouts. Together, these purifying ingredients clear you up without drying you out. Who knew charcoal could leave skin so clean? (We did!) 97% Natural Paraben, Silicone Free Cruelty-free

How To Use :

Massage Onto Face With Warm Water To Let The Charcoal And Gentle Jojoba Spheres (So Eco-friendly!) Help Remove Dirt And Impurities From Your Skin. Rinse To Reveal Your Newly Pure-fected Complexion. No Need To Repeat – This Formula Is That Good!

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate,Polylactic Acid, Charcoal Powder, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo(Pumpkin), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*,Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract*, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Alcohol, Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methypropional.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
  • "Love this product. If you feel that your skin is greasy or has a lot of makeup residue this product is great for leaving a nice clean feel. The product isn't as harsh as other more exfoliating cleansers so it is great if you have more sensitive skin. Smells great too (if you like the smell of charcoal!)." in 30 reviews
Janelle V.
La Puente, CA
Yes to- Tomatoes clear skin
A Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser that provides the perfect balance of non-drying cleansing and light exfoliation to help remove dirt and impurities from everyday life.
I wanted to try this cleanser out after reading so many good reviews on it.
Also, because it's cruelty free and made from 97% natural products!🌱
I have used a variety of salicylic acids cleansers in the past to help deal with mild blemishes and oiliness. Other washes have left my skin feeling itchy and irritated or making the oiliness worse by over drying my skin. This seems to have a nice balance of ingredients (1% salicylic acid),
salicylic acid is the ingredient used to kill bacteria that causes pimples. I love the mini exfoliants it seems to clean deeply and very gently at the same time.
After using this product for about 2 weeks now...
I have noticed that blemishes have disappeared and my face looks more clear, refreshed and clean, reduced redness and I feel like this helps prevent future pimples because I haven't got any! Yay!
It's a great basic cleanser if your looking for something effective for acne, refreshed face and simple.
Perfect for oily skins because it helps reduce the oils from producing which will prevent you from getting future breakouts. I've also noticed it has even helped with keeping oils away on a daily basis. It may be drying to some I would recommend moisturizing after every use.
$ 9.99 @ultabeauty @walmart
Bottom line:👍🏼 Yes! to Yes to! I love this cleanser and I can not see myself replacing this in my nightly routine. I love it and my acne prone boyfriend loves it too! His acne has disappeared tremulously!! I will keep repurchasing! 👍🏼❤️
Lara P.
It cleaned my face well, and didn't leave behind any makeup or residue.  The formula is not drying, and my face has been less oily since I've begun using this.

I did not enjoy the strong, perfume like fragrance that clung for hours.  And the little jojoba beads didn't exfoliate squat, they just scratched my face and got all over my sink.   While I was less oily as a whole, it didn't seem so keep blackheads from forming and I think my acne actually flared up more.

Would not buy again.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I got the trial size at Target and it’s amazing! It helps clear up any forming zits but it also leaves my face super soft and clean! It’s a great daily cleanser since it doesn’t dry out my skin. Also, I love getting this at Target because the trial size often will do a sale for but X get X free which is great for stocking up on this product/brand. I really like this brand especially since it’s made with natural ingredients. Definitely recommend!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I had wanted to try this brand out for a long time since I’ve heard such good things about it, but unfortunately when I used it I had a horrible allergic reaction all over my face. I will I have a friend out for a long time since I’ve heard such good things about it, but unfortunately when I use that I had a horrible all over my face. I will be using anymore of these products because of action, which was so disappointing since I was looking forward to it!
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is absolutely amazing! So I bought this like two days ago after I got off work. I wanted to test it out because I already love the Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask and I wanted to see what this was about. It’s freaking awesome! With this cleaner it can feel it cleaning your face, and when washed off it’ll have your face feeling very refreshed. Can’t forget about the smell of this product, which smells Aaamazaing !!!! THe one I have is a travel size and it cost about $3.00, so yeah it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it honestly.
Sarah B.
Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is a great cleanser to pick up in the travel size at Target for short trips where I can’t bring many serums to keep breakouts at bay! Normally I use a gentle cleanser and let my post-wash treatments do the heavy lifting, but this face wash does an amazing job and taking over for both in a pinch.
Hannah H.
I typically don’t ever take pictures without my makeup but I just had to show you guys the amazing progress this has made on my face. The first pictures were at the first of January and the bottom one was from the middle of February. I know it’s not a huge difference but it keeps improving as I use it. I normally get a really bad breakout around my period but this product keeps it at bay. It’s absolutely amazing and I give all my success to this. It’s worked better than any prescription my dermatologist has ever given me.
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
I cannot believe how effective and affordable this product is. I suffered from acne as a teenager (treated with roaccuatane), and as an adult, I still get the occasional monthly hormonal spots. On top of that, now that I'm in my mid thirties, clogged pores around my chin and upper cheeks are common place. This cleanser provides mild exfoliation, is not irritating, and does not smell harsh. It really helped to smooth out the texture of my skin, and I will continue to repurchase. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
Kamalich G.
Providence, RI
It’s almost as this entire line was made for me specifically . This makes my skin so CLEAR . I would recommend to everyone ! It’s affordable I usually buy at Walgreens or at target . It’s super smooth not harsh at all and gets rid of everything almost like a weight lifted off of my face
Diana R.
Akron, OH
For a drugstore cleanser this stuff is amazing! I usually use bosica but needed this in a pinch. It’s very refreshing and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The scent is a little weird but you’re not buying it for the scent. One of my favorite drugstore cleansers!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
What does it smell like?
Madeline M.
I'd heard this is a good brand, how does everyone like it? Do you like it better than biore?
Nina J.
Daniel Island, SC
would this help someone with dry skin?
Mariah C.
I've always wanted to try this product but never have. Is it really worth it? Does the charcoal feel gritty or smooth?

back