BY YES TO

You won't be able to stop yourself from staring in the mirror, turning from cheek to cheek and checking out that gorgeous glow radiating from your clean skin! Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser maintains your skin’s pH balance while removing excess oils and impurities, purifying and refreshing your beautiful complexion. Go ahead, spend a little extra time in the mirror checking yourself out – you’re balanced, beautiful, and beaming! 96% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How To Use:

Apply facial wash to your wet face and massage gently in small circular motions with your fingertips for about a minute. Rinse well with warm water, pat dry and enjoy your refreshed, balanced beauty!

Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract*, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Maris Limus Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropanal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.

• How well does this help acne?1 Answers
  • Does this product foam up well? Is it good at preventing ...2 Answers
  • My face often suffers from dryness after using some face ...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This is a super refreshing and clarifying skin cleanser! While it might be a bit too "activating" for people with sensitive skin, it worked wonders for me! Have I got struggled with cystic acne for years, this completely clears my pores of all daily grime and leaves my pores feeling tight and clean! My acne is all clear after using for two weeks and is on the way to healing!" in 14 reviews
  • "The consistency is halfway between a balm and a gel, feels nice on the skin, doesn't foam well which I like, smell is strange but nice, helps to balance my combination skin leaving it matte yet hydrated, could be a little drying for less oily complexions." in 4 reviews
  • "This face wash works so well for me!" in 1 review
  • "A little bit of this gel cleanser goes a long way!" in 1 review
fausta P.
Las Vegas
After 4 weeks I haven’t really seen any changes to my complexion. The Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is working just as well as it did the first day. My skin just hasn’t undergone any re-hauls when it comes to the radiance or reduction in dark spots. I don’t know if the Yes to Tomatoes Cleanser has blocked my skin from the sun in particular, but if it has I thank it.

I think I have kept my acne under control as much as possible over the years, and so now that my face is relatively clear I don’t notice any changes. However, I am not the only one to review this product. When I looked more into other people’s reactions, many says that the Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser helps keep their acne at bay. They also claim it has helped reduce the redness and swelling of the infected area (See More Customer Reviews).

The Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is a wonderful product that I would definitely recommend. It was not awe-inspiring for me as I am not the one who might need it most. It helped keep away my oily skin, but I don’t use it as often because it is not so necessary for my non-acne skin. I just have oily skin, but I exfoliate and keep the bacteria away, so my problems aren’t really present for this Daily Clarifying Cleanser to fix. But the proof is in the reactions others have to it, and if you are prone to acne, I fully believe the Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is for you.
Raven F.
I've been using this product for about a month and I feel like my face is moisturized after washing as compared to my previous cleanser. After using this cleanser regularly, I started buying more Yes To Tomatoes products like the masks and wipes. I also use the grapefruit daily moisturizer. I've been compliments on how clear my skin is!
Ana M.
San Diego
I really like Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Clare Sking Clenaser. It is really good at getting make off your skin, even permanent marker. It can be a bit drying like most acne cleansers but it does great against waterproof mascara and it has nice scent and it’s partially organic.
Larry H.
I like the cleanser for it use of fruit extracts to help cleanse skin. However it has a Sodium Chloride Glycerin base as part of the main cleansing agent. It does clean well without stripping your skins natural moisture. I’ve just used this product for a week to give it a test, since I like other Yes to products. I would recommend this product to someone looking for an inexpensive daily cleanser.
Melissa K.
Carson City
Love this! Keeps my skin clear when it really needs help. I don’t use every day, just when my skin is breaking out. It clears it right up! I’ll always keep a bottle of this handy for when I need it!
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
I loved this product. I have repurchased it multiple times. I use it in the shower to help with acne on my shoulders and chest and it works so well. It smells really good and I love that the brand is all natural and cruelty free.
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This is just ok. Doesn’t really clean the way I hoped it would. It claims to be clarifying but I use a lot of makeup so I don’t think it cleaned as deep as I want it to, I wouldn’t buy again
Shelby O.
Houma, LA
This smells AWFUL. Not a smell that goes away once you start washing, either. It lingers...even after you rinse it off. Plus, this broke me oit horribly. I have oily skin that is slightly sensitive. Usually thing only break memoir of they have any kind of SPF in them, or they are too heavy or oily. This product managed to irritate my skin without either of those.
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
This is more lighter than their other cleansers. I use this one daily when I'm not having severe break outs on my face. It doesn't smell too strong or cause an irritation. I would say its a mild cleanser.
Alex D.
My partner and I both use this and it’s great for both our skin types. My skin is sensitive, combo, and I have rosacea. Theirs is acne prone, oily, and not sensitive at all. I love that it works great with my sensitive skin and my partner’s acne prone skin. It’s not too drying, it just leaves you feeling refreshed.
Darian D.
My face often suffers from dryness after using some face washes. Will this leave my face feeling dry or refreshed?
Kim M.
Does this product foam up well? Is it good at preventing break outs?
Kaitlyn S.
Savannah, GA
Can anyone tell me how this compares to other Say Yes to Tomatoes cleansers?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?