BY YES TO

Clear Skin Yes to skin-loving lycopene to balance blotchiness and yes to watermelon and red tea to control oil and banish blemishes. If your pores were a secret club, Lycopene would be the bouncer. This powerful anti-oxidant blocks free-radicals and keeps your skin balanced. Fruit acids naturally help clear your complexion - so your skin can party on. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connec see more...

• I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturi...3 Answers
  • Will this moisturizer be okay for sensitive skin or is there a be...2 Answers
  • Does this will help with hyperpigmentation on face?1 Answers
Arielle W.
Ontario, CA
I really wanted to love this product, but it falls short on my expectations for a moisturizer. First of all it has the weirdest smell. I can't tell if it's a chemically smell or if it's just the fragrance they chose to use for the product. Regardless of why, it smells bad. Secondly it is oily, I have dry/combination skin and this product is still super oily for my skin. I will sit their for about a minute trying to rub it in all the way. Also for the price I paid ($12) it definitely wasn't worth it. I have much nicer moisturizers that I didn't pay that much for at Ulta.

Not just going to toss it out, but definitely not the first moisturizer I reach for in the morning.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
I am very surprised at how much I liked this moisturizer. I usually use the origins moisturizer but I did not have time to go to Sephora and saw this at target so I decided to buy it. It gets absorbed in my skin very quickly and I do not usually have to wait a few minutes before I put my makeup on. My skin also always smells so good after applying this moisturizer. I am not sure if it is supposed to help with acne, but I have not noticed any difference in my skin, but I have also not noticed anything negative about my skin. As far as drugstore moisturizers go, this is a pretty good one and I have been using it very frequently.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy I did. As soon as I washed my face and applied it I noticed how soft it made my skin (which can be super oily). I felt like it did a good job replacing what was taken away while I washed my skin. It's kept my face hydrated without adding extra oil to it which I've noticed other moisturizers have done for me. My only complaint is the smell. Even though it's super super faint it has this odd tomato/water melon smell. It's not the best smell in the world. The fact that the smell is so faint saves it. A little goes a long way and it really does well with oily skin.
Michelle F.
Plymouth, MI
Absolutely obsessed with this lotion and the say yes to line in general. I've tried a lot of moisturizers and I keep coming back to this one. The price is right, it smells amazing (not like tomatoes, don't worry!) and it feels light while still hydrating my skin. I love that they are a cruelty free company and don't test on animals. I feel like this moisturizer is a hidden gem a lot of people have yet to pick up on.
Victoria
I love this product so much! I have very sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find acne medication that works without irritating my skin. I use this everyday with their pore scrub, and I've seen results. It makes my skin feel moisturized and fresh. It's nice to use on it's own as well. The packaging is nice and the pump is great and well made.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer. It is not greasy or heavy. I use it everyday under my make up. I wish it had a little SPF but that might make it too heavy and greasy. I don't break out at all using this moisturizer. It does a good job, I can feel it making my skin tighter after applying. The price is good. I get it at Target.
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it every morning and night. It was also my first item purchased from Yes to .. and it wasn't my last. Feels so refreshing and leaves my face feeling amazing. It is gentle and doesn't leave me oily. The bottle looks small but I have had mine for several months!
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
This isnt the best moisturizer out there. I find that the consistency is very thin and streaky. I have to put on multiple layers, and even still sometimes ill wake up in the morning with dry skin! The price can be pricey too. I wouldnt recommend splurging on this unless you got a good deal on it.
Rae B.
This lotion is great for oily and combination skin! I went through I don't even know how many lotions trying to find one that could replenish the oils in my skin, without trapping excess oils and causing me to break out. This product does the job, and smells nice too!
Ariana S.
Coldwater, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells great and doesn't feel too heavy or light on my sensitive, oily skin. i can't speak to the effectiveness of clearing breakouts because i haven't personally witnessed a change in my skin while using but i didn't have dry patches after using this moisturizer.
Josie L.
I have really oily skin, does this make a big difference?
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturizer. I hate moisturizers that leave a oily film. Will this one do that?
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the 'Yes To Tomatoes' daily scrub & love it! Does the moisturizer have a similar scent to the other products? I'm needing a good moisturizer for dry skin, so is this one hydrating?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Cetaphils oil control moisturizer?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help control oil/mattify the skin and if so, how much? I usually use a gel moisturizer but I'm looking to change up my skin care game. And does it feel too heavy/greasy to use as a daily moisturizer (as opposed to at night)? Thanks! 🙂