BY YES TO

Clear Skin Yes to skin-loving lycopene to balance blotchiness and yes to watermelon and red tea to control oil and banish blemishes. If your pores were a secret club, Lycopene would be the bouncer. This powerful anti-oxidant blocks free-radicals and keeps your skin balanced. Fruit acids naturally help clear your complexion - so your skin can party on. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connec see more...

• I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturi...3 Answers
  • Will this moisturizer be okay for sensitive skin or is there a be...2 Answers
  • Does this will help with hyperpigmentation on face?1 Answers
Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
I actually like this product very much. The quantity is a little small for the price. I got this at my local drug store . I have very oily skin and this moisturizer was very nice with it . I doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily at all . The only thing I don’t like about this product is the smell . It smells funny to me but is not that strong after all . Would buy again.
Kailey C.
I use this moisturizer every day on my face. It leaves my skin feeling SO soft! Has a nice, subtle smell to it. You only need a very tiny amount to cover your face. This stuff lasted me months, which is great for a cheapskate like myself! Love me some Yes To products. This was the first one I ever tried, and it got me hooked! Definitely recommend this!
Isabella B.
Great product I wish it did have some spf in it. Because of the fact it doesnt have spf it sucks having to put spf on over it which makes your skin oily. For a night moisturizer ifs great and the price is also great. It does dry your skin out so in the mornings make sure your using something that doesnt dry your skin out.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
No! No! No! If I could give this product zero Stars I would! I have had very oily acne-prone skin lately and have tried quite a few products to help with it including the say yes to tomatoes cleanser, charcoal mask and moisturizer, as soon as I finished the mask and put the lotion on my face looked like I had a bad sunburn and felt like it too! It was absolutely awful and I do not have sensitive skin, I read many reviews before I went out and purchased this line and saw no bad reviews so I thought it would be fine, boy was I wrong! I most certainly do not recommend this product!
Lauren C.
Springfield , MO
I love this product! I have not been great about regularly moisturizing in the past, but I've finally found something great for my skin. Being prone to acne, this balancing moisturizer is gentle and relieving. It has been great for my skin so far and as I head into winter, I'm excited to continue using!
Megan M.
Glenolden, PA
This stuff is awesome!! I don't have the greatest skin and I tend to stay away from moisturizers that don't fight acne. I'm so paranoid of using something that isn't for bad skin and I end up with bad skin. This stuff helps with oil and is great on the go.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I used this product for a couple years. At first it was a little harsh, but as my skin got used to the salicylic acid my skin started to even out and blemishes barely popped up. It's a good drugstore product.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
I just recently started using this product and have been switching off between this one and another during the week, since it’s for acne prone skin. It’s priced somewhat affordably and works quite well!
Lauren B.
Niceville, FL
I loved this product! I love that it’s made with natural ingredients. It really helped my combination skin feel healthy and moisturizer without leaving a heavy greasy feeling. Very lightweight on the skin. This product is available at most stores and it’s very affordable. I highly recommend all Yes To products!Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer
Zoila F.
Garfield, NJ
It provided moisture after applying, but was not long lasting. My skin absorbed it easily and quickly, though. It nice if you need moisture immediately but doesn't last long.
Josie L.
I have really oily skin, does this make a big difference?
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturizer. I hate moisturizers that leave a oily film. Will this one do that?
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
I use the 'Yes To Tomatoes' daily scrub & love it! Does the moisturizer have a similar scent to the other products? I'm needing a good moisturizer for dry skin, so is this one hydrating?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
Will this moisturizer be okay for sensitive skin or is there a better Yes To moisturizer for that?