BY YES TO

We know you juggle many aspects of life on a daily basis, hydrating and balancing your skin shouldn’t be one of them!
Let us tend to your needs with Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser. Rich in antioxidants and powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers, it both moisturises and balances, keeping your complexion carefree. So, go on, give up the balancing act and try something more fun, like the trapeze!
97% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

Apply to your clean, beautiful face and neck on a daily basis. Massage gently into your skin until lotion is absorbed.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (African Red Tea Bush) Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methlpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.

• I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturi...3 Answers
  • Will this moisturizer be okay for sensitive skin or is there a be...2 Answers
  • Does this will help with hyperpigmentation on face?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser
  • "Super moisturizing and in a convenient bottle. It doesn't really have anything negative or absolutely amazing about it. Just another moisturizer to me. " in 26 reviews
  • "I use this stuff as my daily moisturizer. I love the natural scent and it goes on light so my skin doesn't end up feeling greasy. It does help balance my skin tone by reducing the reddish areas around my nose and my skin feels smoothr and looks brighter after using it if I forget to for a while. Overall, I love this stuff and I would recommend it for anyone. My skin is really sensitive and this does irritate it a little bit sometimes but much less than moisturizers usually do. I wish it had SPF but I guess that would take away from the amount of natural ingredients. " in 20 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with this lotion! I have always had acne and have went through numerous products that went partially used. This lotion helps with the acne but also keeps my face moisturized. I have oily/dry skin and I am so happy I found this product. It goes great with the tomato face wipes." in 17 reviews
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
I alternate between this one and “Yes To’s” Soothing Cucumber lotions. Though this is not geared toward sensitive skin, I think it still works well for someone who may have sensitive skin, but also has trouble with too much oil-production. I think it’s a great texture lotion for year-round use, but being that I live in Florida and the summers are brutal, I usual switch to lighter creams for that season due to my skin breaking out more due to those weather changes. Humidity and sweat kill me, and due to its rich texture, I feel I get oily quicker then. If it was slightly lighter, it would be perfect for all the year though. Also, I think for the amount you pay for it (14.99) the bottle should be bigger, but it still lasts from a 1-1&1/2 months, and that’s with 2x a day useage. Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
This is literally the ONLY moisturizer that I use. When I run out, I don’t even try a new one, I just go straight back to ULTA to replenish this one. I have combo skin, not too dry and not too oily and I have hormonal acne. This moisturizer keeps my face feeling nice and soft and the scent I like. It’s definitely gentle on the skin and I feel does the job!
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
I only recently bought this, but so far I’m loving it. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and it’s very hydrating. It hasn’t made my acne worse, and I can’t say it’s made it better, but I still like it. It does have a little scent but I think it smells so good, and I love that it’s a natural product.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
No! No! No! If I could give this product zero Stars I would! I have had very oily acne-prone skin lately and have tried quite a few products to help with it including the say yes to tomatoes cleanser, charcoal mask and moisturizer, as soon as I finished the mask and put the lotion on my face looked like I had a bad sunburn and felt like it too! It was absolutely awful and I do not have sensitive skin, I read many reviews before I went out and purchased this line and saw no bad reviews so I thought it would be fine, boy was I wrong! I most certainly do not recommend this product!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I bought this because I really loved the YesTo cucumber products I had tried, but this product didn’t work nearly as well. It felt very heavy on my skin and ended up breaking me out worse, even though it was supposed to balance problem skin.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It makes my skin feel amazing and it really does work at combating acne. The smell is good, but a little overpowering sometimes for my sensitive nose. I just wish that it lasted longer for the price.
Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
I actually like this product very much. The quantity is a little small for the price. I got this at my local drug store . I have very oily skin and this moisturizer was very nice with it . I doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily at all . The only thing I don’t like about this product is the smell . It smells funny to me but is not that strong after all . Would buy again.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
I just recently started using this product and have been switching off between this one and another during the week, since it’s for acne prone skin. It’s priced somewhat affordably and works quite well!
Lauren B.
Niceville, FL
I loved this product! I love that it’s made with natural ingredients. It really helped my combination skin feel healthy and moisturizer without leaving a heavy greasy feeling. Very lightweight on the skin. This product is available at most stores and it’s very affordable. I highly recommend all Yes To products!Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser
Kailey C.
I use this moisturizer every day on my face. It leaves my skin feeling SO soft! Has a nice, subtle smell to it. You only need a very tiny amount to cover your face. This stuff lasted me months, which is great for a cheapskate like myself! Love me some Yes To products. This was the first one I ever tried, and it got me hooked! Definitely recommend this!
Josie L.
I have really oily skin, does this make a big difference?
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
I've used other Yes To Tomatoes products, but never this moisturizer. I hate moisturizers that leave a oily film. Will this one do that?
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
I use the 'Yes To Tomatoes' daily scrub & love it! Does the moisturizer have a similar scent to the other products? I'm needing a good moisturizer for dry skin, so is this one hydrating?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
Will this moisturizer be okay for sensitive skin or is there a better Yes To moisturizer for that?