BY YES TO

Yes to the First Natural Concealer with Acne Fighting Benefits Helps Clear Up Acne Blemishes 2 Helps Cover Up Blemishes 3 Helps Reduce the Severity of Acne 4 Helps Prevent New Acne Formulated with tomatoes, salicylic acid and tea tree oil to help combat blemishes. This transforming cover-up heals and conceals blemishes in two tints to help make most skin tones flawless. Use just about anytime to cover up a pimple and zap it at the same time! Keep one at home for morning regimen use after moisturizing. Keep on in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. 99% Natural. Petroleum, SLS and Paraben free. Cruelty free.

Buy on Walmart
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
When I have a blemish or two, I'll use it as a spot treatment and the next day I can see a total difference in my skin. My zits are barely notice--sometimes completely gone! The smell isn't that great, but I would buy this product. Love it!
Marilyn P.
Roanoke, TX
First of all, I am incredibly sad to find out that this product has been discontinued because I really liked the concept of having a concealer that also treats acne. The concealer itself had a medium coverage that was buildable. I did notice that any pimples I attempted to conceal dried up after a few uses (in combination to other treatments), though it also expedited the healing process. This was my staple concealer until it was discontinued, along with Murad's blemish concealer :(
lizz c.
I found this on sale at walmart and This smells very good and I love the idea that this helping get rid of any blemishes throughout the day while I have makeup on. I don't think it's enough coverage but it's a great spot treatment under makeup
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I bought this without reviewing any of the products from yes to tomato... BUT overall, it helped cover my red blemishes and pimples on the day I needed to go out. Over all, i saw a difference But I used the moisturizer (balance) from yes to tomato the next few days with it.
lizz c.
It smells really good but it's very very sheer but I think it's good to wear under another concealer to help the acne while your wearing makeup all day and it feels nice
Monica T.
This did not work very well for me. It would make my makeup and concealer come off pretty easily which I didn't really like. On it's own it worked great, didn't dry my skin, but calmed down any problem areas.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually like this stuff! It seems to help stop my breakouts early on. I haven't worn it under my usual makeup so I can't attest to its wearability in that sense but I do love how it covers my acne.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Not too fond of this concealer. It became flaky after an hour of use. I exfoliated and moisturized the problem area before using this concealer, but it still flaked off. Maybe I'll try mixing it with extra moisturizer next time and see if that helps.
Daniella M.
Fenwick , Ontario
I liked this at first for the light coverage and light feeling. However it eventually broke me and I do not have sensitive skin so that was a big surprise, I wouldn't buy this again as there are far better products out there.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this really blend well with very fair skin?
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with acne problems used this? how did it effect you if at all?
Elisa S.
Middletown, NY
I'm looking for a corrective concealer that works. does this make any difference? I have tried it but I feel like it hasn't done anything for me.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Francisca B.
Austin, TX
Me llamo la atencion este producto. Alguien me podria decir algo hacerca de el? I was struck by this product. Could someone tell me something about it?