Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Repairing Acne Lotion
- "I really like this product, it has helped me out with my acne. The only thing I don't like is the prize! its too expensive for a small product." in 29 reviews
- "Love this! It smells amazing and does an amazing job at moisturizing my skin! Definitely worth a shot! " in 4 reviews
- "This stuff is amazing, it really works and it doesn't have such harsh ingredients. My skin is very sensitive, but this acne product leaves my skin feeling moisturized and helps get rid of acne. It works best if you pair it with their face scrub and balancing moisturizer. " in 3 reviews
- "It smells amazing and does an amazing job at moisturizing my skin!" in 1 review
- "Very natural ingredients and easy to find at Target." in 1 review
I’ve been on the hunt for a good repairing lotion and this one does the trick! I only use it maybe once or twice a week and it does wonders! It’s priced well, like all of the other products. I would definitely keep using this product!
This was disgusting in my opinion.even if I applied a thin layer it would completely peel off and create little lint-like rolls of product all over my face, even when I tried applying it with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge, or with a silicone face mask brush. So disappointing because I love the cucumber products from this line.
I buy this for my son and it helps with his brake outs . He generally has good skin so I’m not sure how it would work for a true acne skin. But excellent prospect for price point.
I was concerned about this product at first, since it does since childlike but this stuff is great!! I love the cleanser, moisturizer, and the wipes. Would definelty recommend.
This product did a great job of helping to control my acne and moisturize, though I wish it moisturized a little more. I have extremely dry skin. I did love the way it helped control my acne, but I did have to pair it with another moisturizer.
This makes my skin feel so tight after taking it off. It feels very genial on my skin. I bought it at Walmart but I think you can buy it anywhere. I think I had higher expectations but I love it! I would recommend it to others
A little goes a long way! I love using this at night after I wash and tone on my problem areas. Very drying so I don't put it on my whole face, but it has worked great to clear up my T zone! Yes to products have my vote
Honestly, I’m really not a fan. I feel like the moisture I get from this is all very surface level, and the product sits on top of my face. In doing so, it contributes to my face being oily rather than fixing any of my acne. I also haven’t noticed any difference in my acne that would be attributed to this unfortunately
I really like this product for my acne prone skin. It does not dry your face out how many other products do, it actually moisturizes as it treats your breakouts. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
I usually need products with a particular zinc product but not with this lotion. It helps to clear up and prevent additional outbreaks of adult acne. You also do not need a lot - a little goes a long way. I recommend!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos