Add a Photo

By YES TO
Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes - Yes to Tomato Charcoal Facial Wipe Formulated with Charcoal to help remove dirt and impurities the detoxifying formula is captured in a very cool, sleek chick black wipe. - Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Photos (27)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Sunman, IN

Alright, so when I first saw these I was like I have to have them. I mean black wipes! Sayyyy whattt?! I got home and decided to use them right then and there. I opened up the package and they seriously are black! I was super curious as to if I would be able to see my makeup when wiping it off, and you can to a certain extent. Since I couldn't tell if these wipes were really taking off my makeup I did a little test. I used the Yes to Tomatoes wipes to take off my makeup and then I took my usual go to wipes (Aveeno ultra calming) and cleaned my face with those to see if any more makeup came off. And I am surprised and happy to say that I saw VERY little makeup after the second cleaning (like to the point that I couldn't tell if it was makeup or my imagination). To add to this I also bought these for the price! They are $5.99 for 30 wipes, and my Aveeno wipes are $7.49 (I think) for 25. So, I thought that was a great deal. The one and only thing that I don't like about these wipes is that they are pretty rough and scratchy. My face isn't as happy with the feeling of these as they are with my Aveeno wipes, but for the price I am going to continue buying them and deal with it!
China M.
China M.
Matthews

I love Yes to products! I mix all of the Yes to lines together. I use the Yes to Tomatoes clarifying cleanser every day. I have the Yes to Blueberries under eye treatment and face and neck oil. I have the Yes to Carrots daily moisturizer with SPF 15 and the night moisturizer. I use the Yes to Grapefruit brightening peel a few times a month. This routine works great for me and I love that they are natural. I think I would classify my skin as normal. With that being said, I saw these in the store and thought they would be convenient to clean/detoxify my face in the mornings before going to work because I can just grab them and wipe my face and be done. I haven't tried anything from the Yes to Charcoal so I figured they were worth a shot. Boy was I wrong! I wiped my face and as it started to dry my skin started to burn a little. I looked in the mirror and my face was starting to turn red! I don't have sensitive skin so it was weird but I had a worse experience for the Yes to Cucumbers wipes so I guess none of them are for me.
Joie F.
Joie F.

Ulta had a buy-1-get-1 50% off on facial wipes from YesTo. I had been interested in trying this brand and, wanted a good post workout facial cleanser (in wipe form specifically) in case I needed to run errands after the gym (versus packing a facial cleanser that would spill, or using the harsh af hand soap...bleh!). I am pleased as punch (so pleased I used old fashioned vernacular) with them. My face feels like actually sat and washed my face with devoted concentration. I've used face wipes before and not had any good results other than they removed my eye make up.
My husband uses them after the gym too and he noticed right away how...well, good they felt. Not sure if it's YesTo, or a charcoal thing but I will be refilling my "stock" (I totally bought 2) of these when ever I'm running out.
Additionally as a person with sensitive skin these are great as I have not faced any irritation at all!
I would recommend them!
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Victoria, TX

So I got these wipes as a birthday gift. Had my eye on them before and have used yesto products before also. So I opened the package and first thought was they are very moist not dry at all. They also don't have a chemical smell or off putting smell at all. So I used them on my face and at first I was like okay don't know if I like this product. Then I looked at the wipe and was like wow that looks gross lol. I could see all the old makeup I thought I had washed off before using the wipes. It took 2 wipes but the pack is big so I didn't feel bad for that. My skin felt nice after a little tight so I used my moisturizer after. But over all not bad. Not bad on the price and not bad to have I give it 4 out of 5 stars only because my skin felt very tight after.
Amie H.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI

I normally use the Garnier charcoal makeup wipes but my store was out of them an I got these instead to try. The black cloths are cool, but I found them on the stiffer side which made them a little harder to use. It left a film behind and that I did not care for. In the morning when I woke up my face was super greasy feeling. I now only use these the week leading up and during my period when my skin is prone to break out. The rest of the month when I just need normal makeup removal and cleansing I use the Garnier charcoal ones which I would recommend over these!
SCARLETTE C.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC

These are my absolute favorite make up and facial wipes. They are huge compared to most wipes which can be good or bad, they are not as wet as most wipes but they are just enough for what you need. They leave your skin feeling great, sometimes in the morning I use them as my first cleanse. The only con that I find is they are way more expensive than most wipes, sometimes it is hard to justify spending that much money i think they are close to $7-$8 a pack and normally facial wipes are $3-$5
Cécile F.
Cécile F.

I was extremely skeptical about those wipes because they are black. And I like to see the make up on the wipe so see if I removed everything from my face!
Believe me or not, only one wipe is enough for eyes and face and it's really gentle ! (I don't use waterproof product so I can't judge on that)
My hubby are using them too at night and says he feels great and I can definitely see a difference on his pores, way smaller. 10/10 best wipes ever ! Byebye itchiness and redness 😘
Veronika B.
Veronika B.
Brooklyn, NY

If you are new to charcoal its fantastic for really pulling out all the nasty stuff in your skin that going to clog your pores and make your complexion look dull. But know, these are not gentle enough for everyone. However I like the portability and easy of using charcoal in the form of wipes. I strongly urge using enough moisturizer after using this. I cannot confirm how good these are for removing  make up as I use them in place of a tone. $5 for 30 is also priced right!
Vicky Q.
Vicky Q.

These are AH-MAZINGGGGGG.

I've always had a problem with makeup wipes because of my sensitive skin. Majority of them stings and irritates my skin.

These, however, get your makeup off with just one wipe (even if you cake it on), doesn't sting your eyes, and overtime, I def. saw my pores aren't as visible. These are absolutely amazing and they're drugstore! What more can you ask for?!

Def recommend and def would keep using.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg

I use these wipes on my lazy days, or as a "pre-wash" before I wash my skin if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. They smell nice, and leave a nice clean tingle sensation on my skin! I know these aren't targeted for use of removing eye makeup, but they never irritate my eyes. I like how thick the wipes are, but the black color makes it a little difficult to see which part of the wipe I've used, but that's barely a problem.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.

I just bought these because they were a little cheaper than my normal Aveeno wipes. I pay for school out of pocket and it's that time of year again. Has anyone ever used these? Are they drying and do they take makeup off well?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Wilmington, NC

I just recently purchased these to try and I am not sure how I feel yet about them. Do these work really well for people? I feel like they don't do a good job, maybe its just this batch.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I've used other Say Yes To wipes in the past and have found that there's an almost oily residual feeling after using it. Do these wipes leave behind any lingering feelings of residue once it dries?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

I just ran out of makeup wipes and I need a quick review on how these work. I have very stubborn makeup that likes to latch onto my skin and not come off. will this get it all off? or should I steer in another direction?
Tyré R.
Tyré R.
Brooklyn, NY

I am very lazy when i comes to taking off my makeup and washing my face at the end of the day. Will these wipes get all of my makeup off and give my face a "clean" feeling without me having to wash my face afterwards?

Join Now