BY YES TO

Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes - Yes to Tomato Charcoal Facial Wipe Formulated with Charcoal to help remove dirt and impurities the detoxifying formula is captured in a very cool, sleek chick black wipe. - Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes see more...

• Did anyone else buy these and end up with ones that have little t...2 Answers
  • I just recently purchased these to try and I am not sure how I f...5 Answers
  • I just ran out of makeup wipes and I need a quick review on how t...1 Answers
Joie F.
Ulta had a buy-1-get-1 50% off on facial wipes from YesTo. I had been interested in trying this brand and, wanted a good post workout facial cleanser (in wipe form specifically) in case I needed to run errands after the gym (versus packing a facial cleanser that would spill, or using the harsh af hand soap...bleh!). I am pleased as punch (so pleased I used old fashioned vernacular) with them. My face feels like actually sat and washed my face with devoted concentration. I've used face wipes before and not had any good results other than they removed my eye make up.
My husband uses them after the gym too and he noticed right away how...well, good they felt. Not sure if it's YesTo, or a charcoal thing but I will be refilling my "stock" (I totally bought 2) of these when ever I'm running out.
Additionally as a person with sensitive skin these are great as I have not faced any irritation at all!
I would recommend them!
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
So I got these wipes as a birthday gift. Had my eye on them before and have used yesto products before also. So I opened the package and first thought was they are very moist not dry at all. They also don't have a chemical smell or off putting smell at all. So I used them on my face and at first I was like okay don't know if I like this product. Then I looked at the wipe and was like wow that looks gross lol. I could see all the old makeup I thought I had washed off before using the wipes. It took 2 wipes but the pack is big so I didn't feel bad for that. My skin felt nice after a little tight so I used my moisturizer after. But over all not bad. Not bad on the price and not bad to have I give it 4 out of 5 stars only because my skin felt very tight after.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
I normally use the Garnier charcoal makeup wipes but my store was out of them an I got these instead to try. The black cloths are cool, but I found them on the stiffer side which made them a little harder to use. It left a film behind and that I did not care for. In the morning when I woke up my face was super greasy feeling. I now only use these the week leading up and during my period when my skin is prone to break out. The rest of the month when I just need normal makeup removal and cleansing I use the Garnier charcoal ones which I would recommend over these!
Cécile F.
I was extremely skeptical about those wipes because they are black. And I like to see the make up on the wipe so see if I removed everything from my face!
Believe me or not, only one wipe is enough for eyes and face and it's really gentle ! (I don't use waterproof product so I can't judge on that)
My hubby are using them too at night and says he feels great and I can definitely see a difference on his pores, way smaller. 10/10 best wipes ever ! Byebye itchiness and redness 😘
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
I'm a huge fan of facial wipes. As soon as I get home from work, I love to wipe off my makeup. I bought these wipes 3 days ago and I've fallen in love. They clean my face better than any wipe I've used before!! I would 95% of makeup is gone in one wipe. They smell amazing and I can feel my skin breathing a sigh of relief after I use one. One of my favorite charcoal products to date.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I'm not too sure about these. I haven't seen any of the charcoal benefits yet, but they seem to do their job of removing makeup. I want to try pairing the wipes with other charcoal products. I don't like not being able to see my makeup coming off on the wipe. It's camouflaged into the black! I wanna know how much is really coming off.
Elizabeth P.
LA MIRADA, CA
I really wanted to love these wipes because like most people I'm totally obsessed with anything charcoal. The texture of the wipe itself is very rough. I have super sensitive skin and this kind of hurts my face. On the bright side my face does feel super soft after, kind of like right after I get done with a microdermabrasion session.
Sabrina T.
I love the Yes To product collection and literally just saw the Yes To tomatoes clear skin detoxifying charcoal facial wipes while I was shopping and walking down an aisle. This is an amazing facial wipe!!! I literally feel it working my face instantly!!! I will definitely purchase more of this stuff!
Olivia Q.
University Pk, FL
5 stars forever. If I ever needed to only have one makeup product, it would be these wipes. A little pricy but if you have a coupon or there's a sale, it's worth it. They're black and intimidating but I would recommend these to every one the planet, they smell SOOOOO GOOD 😍
Imani H.
I love these facial wipes. I've definitely seen results. The feeling it leave a my face after cleaning them with the wipes is so soothing. I use them twice a day, which means they go pretty fast, being as though there are only 30 wipes per package. I love these.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I just recently purchased these to try and I am not sure how I feel yet about them. Do these work really well for people? I feel like they don't do a good job, maybe its just this batch.
Jodi H.
I just bought these because they were a little cheaper than my normal Aveeno wipes. I pay for school out of pocket and it's that time of year again. Has anyone ever used these? Are they drying and do they take makeup off well?
Danielle W.
Did anyone else buy these and end up with ones that have little to no moisture to them?
Rachel R.
I just ran out of makeup wipes and I need a quick review on how these work. I have very stubborn makeup that likes to latch onto my skin and not come off. will this get it all off? or should I steer in another direction?
Tyré R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am very lazy when i comes to taking off my makeup and washing my face at the end of the day. Will these wipes get all of my makeup off and give my face a "clean" feeling without me having to wash my face afterwards?