BY YES TO

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Deep Cleansing Facial Pads
  • "My go to! Clean, refreshing and I know I'm using an amazing product! Price isn't too bad, but I try to buy when there is any type of sale at Target. Not harsh on my skin, which can be sensitive." in 3 reviews
Erin L.
Love it but more for extremely oily faces and mine has seemed to dried out as I have aged some. It broke me out a bit but if this is your skin type it’s great. I use yes to cotton now and it’s great!!!
Talia F.
I adore these wipes. They keep my skin clear and are great for my busy day to day schedule. Very gentle, but also very effective.
Kaci L.
Huntsville
Love these so much!! I always feel so clean and fresh after using them. I usually have sensitive skin, but these worked fantastic and my skin didn't burn or break out at all. 10/10 would recommend
Joanna C.
This products are very good. But if you have sensitive skin you can feel a little burning sensation. I was a first time user. I believe this is effective, I love the packaging. I will keep using this product will update.
Ashley T.
i love to use these before and after the gym. The container is portable and easy for storage, I love how the smell is very pleasant. I recommend buying this!
Anissa C.
I love this product! It makes my face feel so nice and smooth. I bought it at my local walgreens. Its very gentle on my skin and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after like some products can. The packaging is nice and the price is reasonable. I would most defiently buy again.
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
❄❄❄Hi everyone,I like this product, I use it and it was very satisfied, just buy it and you will know what I talk about!❄❄❄
Jesse M.
Not good for sensitive skin. Caused redness and hives! I love their other products but this one just wasn't good for my skin type!
Giselle V.
Tulare
These facial pads are a little confusing to me to be honest, the smell was quite fantastic. But the actual purpose of them are pointless, they did not meet my expectations, I was so disappointed in them that I didn't want to believe in them. I wouldn't recommend, maybe it is because of my skin type or something but oh well.
tori A.
San Jose, CA
I used to hate usin any type of cleansing pads but when I used this product it was something different I thought it was going to be just an ordinary cleaning pad but it did my skin wonders I feel like it cleaned all of my makeup off of my skin
Emily E.
Azle, TX
I have tried the blueberry smoothing kind, and it has never burned my face. I have sensitive skin. Does this one burn?
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I'm interested in giving this product a shot, but I have combination skin, does anyone that's tried these think they would be suitable for combo skin every once in a while? I would probably only use them a couple times a week or when my skin is feeling a little extra icky.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this one suitable for a combination skin ???