BY YES TO

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Deep Cleansing Facial Pads
  • "My go to! Clean, refreshing and I know I'm using an amazing product! Price isn't too bad, but I try to buy when there is any type of sale at Target. Not harsh on my skin, which can be sensitive." in 3 reviews
Sahrish M.
So I first used this as a makeup remover which was probably not the greatest idea. It did get the makeup off but I don't think it's supposed to be used that close to your eyes lol. I'm super lazy when it comes to my nighttime face routine, so I really loved this wipes because they cleared and treated my face at the same as I sat in bed netflixing. Perfect for all my lazy girls out there!
Ashley T.
i love to use these before and after the gym. The container is portable and easy for storage, I love how the smell is very pleasant. I recommend buying this!
Cassy W.
Love these pass! Made my skin feel so clean without that dry tight feeling. Low cost which is always a plus for me and easy to find at my local drug stores
Michele D.
Vancouver
I do not like this product. This is not good for people with sensitive skin. This product dried my skin out and I had a reaction to it.
Jesse M.
Not good for sensitive skin. Caused redness and hives! I love their other products but this one just wasn't good for my skin type!
Talia F.
I adore these wipes. They keep my skin clear and are great for my busy day to day schedule. Very gentle, but also very effective.
Cierra K.
Opelousas, LA
This product cleaned my face so well when i was done all of the dirt and oil was gone . My face felt so clean i love it
Ashley L.
Diamondhead, MS
They had a strange smell but didn't irritate my face or cause me to break out. I liked but didn't love this porduct.
Ashlee E.
Roseville, CA
They smell very nice and have done an ok job with keeping acne at bay. They're pretty good for the price point.
Teddie B.
Westland, MI
I didn't really like these. They stung my face and. Smelled awful. I probably will not buy these again. Ugh
Emily E.
Azle, TX
I have tried the blueberry smoothing kind, and it has never burned my face. I have sensitive skin. Does this one burn?
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I'm interested in giving this product a shot, but I have combination skin, does anyone that's tried these think they would be suitable for combo skin every once in a while? I would probably only use them a couple times a week or when my skin is feeling a little extra icky.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this one suitable for a combination skin ???